31 Jul 2013

Found: 7: I like It.

Okay heeelllllloooooo ladies(: lol that sounded awkward. But anyways, it's like 10:40pm here and I'm more tired than anything but I gotss stuff ta do this week, so I gotta be up early. And seeing I have some time before I go to bed, I'll post a chapter! Thank you for all of the comments, I really love to see then every morning I wake up(:, and hopefully I'll see more tomorrow morning...
7 comments for next chapter?(:
BTW, good morning, good night, good evening, good afternoon, wherever you are I hope it's good!😘

Chapter 7:
Thursday, June 28th, 2012
10:30am
 
Justin and I walked out of the hotel hand in hand and got into the truck together. I sat next to the door on the opposite side with Justin on my left. We still held hands, because we didn’t want anybody who was in the car to see us not holding hands, or take pictures or videos or what not where we wouldn’t be holding hands. We sat talking for a little bit before the driver turned around at a red light and began asking us questions. I realized then, that we hadn’t planned out anything at all before we left the hotel.
“So where are we headed to then?” the driver asked.
“Um, where do you want to go?” Justin asked me.
“Anywhere exciting and fun.”
Everyone was throwing out random ideas but we both just brushed a lot of them off. Justin looked lost in his thoughts as he leaned forward and rested one elbow on his knee. Just as I was about to laugh at him, he jumped up and whispered something into the drivers ear. I couldn’t hear it along with everyone else who was talking, so we had no idea where we were headed. I just sat along for the ride and wrapped my arm around Justin’s; leaning against him for support.
“You two are such a cute couple.” One of the guards said.
“Uh, thanks.” I said quietly.
I didn’t want to just blurt out and say that we weren’t dating, even though they already knew that we weren’t, but still. I just waited and waited. I couldn’t see out of the windows right when we arrived, because they were tinted really dark and someone was sitting right in front of me so I couldn’t see out of the windshield. I was scared, because I knew that Justin had a smirk on his face the whole ride there. When the doors opened, I squeezed Justin’s arm and dropped my jaw as he helped me out.
“Justin, seriously?!” I yelled as we slowly walked forward, body guards crowding us.
Justin swung our hands back and forth as we walked forward; he didn’t say anything, just smiled and laughed like it was okay. The only thing he didn’t know was that I was terrified of roller coasters, and he brought me to Six Flags.
We got up to the ticket booth and I was practically shaking. I was only scared of the huge roller coasters, not the smaller ones. I could ride the smaller ones all day, but no to the large ones. I wasn’t exactly sure why I was, it was just that I was. I never thought that they’d break down; I just didn’t like them at all.
“Justin I’m terrified of roller coasters. This was a bad idea.” I said as the girl around my age put the bracelet around my wrist.
“You won’t be by the end of the day, babe. Don’t worry, I’ll help you with your fear.” He smiled.
I squeezed his hand and the girl smiled at us. She looked like she was freaking out inside, trying to hide it on the outside. It was quite funny actually; it was so weird how girls acted around him. It was like he did something to make them like that.
We walked into the park and started walking around. Everyone in our little/big posse got bracelets so it looked like we were all going on rides together. I was scared, so scared, that I was shaking. Literally shaking; my whole freaking body.
“Let’s go on that one!” Justin yelled as he pointed to one of the biggest, scariest rides I’d ever seen.
“How about one like that?” I asked as I pointed at a more subtle, kid ride.
Justin looked at me like I was crazy and everyone began laughing at me. I wasn’t kidding; I would’ve rather rode that one than the bigger one.
“Fine. We can start on the smaller rides and we are working our way up, okay?” Justin said.
“Maybe.” I mumbled.
He slightly squeezed my hand as we turned and walked a different way. We found a ride that was pretty decent and didn’t look that scary. I took a deep breath as we stood in the long line and waited for our turn. Everyone was staring at me, and there could only be two reasons for that. Either because I was freaking out and not wanting to go on, or because I was wrapping my arms around Justin Bieber. Either way, I could understand. I had my arms around his torso and held him tight; for PDA and because I was scared. He put his arms around me and tried to somewhat calm me down with his humming and everything.
“Babe, everything’s gonna be fine. Just hold my hand and stay by me. You’ll have fun.” He said.
I smiled and looked up at him. I was staring at his lips, and I think he noticed, but I didn’t want to kiss him. We had kissed before, but there was never an official real public kiss. This was only our second date and we just met two days ago. Gosh, is this relationship moving fast, or what? I felt like he was going to try to kiss me, but the line moved up and I stood up straight and stopped leaning on him. Now we were getting closer and I was having slight butterflies. I guess this wouldn’t be that scary.
I felt Justin’s arms creep under mine and around my waist from behind. I tried not to roll my eyes, because I didn’t want anyone to see me. I still wasn’t Justin’s biggest fan, and I still was only doing this for my career. I still kinda hated him, but I liked him more. Confusing, right?
“Alright, just put your bags here and you can head to your seats.” The lady said nicely.
I looked at Justin and he smiled at me before taking my hand and helping me into my seat. I pulled down the bar and Justin did too. He looked at me as best he could and smiled while he grabbed my hand and held it tight. There wasn’t even a warning or anything, it just kinda started going. Or, I didn't hear it because I was too scared to even pay attention right. Good thing this didn’t go upside down, I didn’t like that kind either (although I’d never ridden one).
We came to the top of the coaster and my stomach dropped as soon as it did. I screamed automatically and squeezed Justin’s hand. I could hear him laughing along with everyone else. It wasn’t even funny! Once the ride was over, I wobbled off and grabbed my bag before intertwining my fingers with Justin’s again.
“So how’d you like it?” Justin asked as he held back a laugh.
“I guess it wasn’t that bad, I kinda wanna go on another actually.” My voice trailed off.
Justin jumped up and down in excitement because I had sort of gotten over my fear. I laughed and he pulled me to the next ride. We went on ride after ride, and eventually I wasn’t scared anymore. It was crazy! I never in a million years would’ve thought that I would’ve gotten over my fear, but I did! And Justin was there to help… Maybe he wasn’t that bad after all. I mean he’d done so much for me lately.
When we sat down to eat, I brushed my hair back with my fingers. It was completely messed up from going on so many rides. I just left it alone after a minute and began eating my French fries. We all sat and talked, and that was when I realized that Justin’s friend Ryan wasn’t with us anymore. I knew that he left, but I wasn't completely sure that he left left, ya know? I thought he came here with us, but I guess not.
“Why did your friend go home?” I asked Justin.
“He only came for a few days but then he had to leave for some business.”
I nodded and continued eating. Once we were all done, it was already 8:00pm. I agreed with everyone else that it was time to go. I wanted to get back to the hotel and just chill; maybe even write some songs if I could. Hopefully Scooter wouldn’t think I was faking when I told him I was sick, because I was sure it didn’t look good when I said that and then went to an amusement park. I’d just tell him that I’d come in tomorrow or something.
We got back to the hotel right away and Justin and I went back to our room. I changed right into my pajamas and plopped down on the bed, spreading out and just relaxing for once. Not only did my legs hurt more, but my feet did too. I closed my eyes and just chilled while Justin changed. It was only 8:45 and I was about to pass out.
I went on twitter to see that I had about 10,000 followers already! I was in awe and even better; I was now verified. I smiled widely and stared at the screen of my phone. Now I could change my settings and everything. When you’re verified, you only get notifications when other verified people mention you. It’s nice actually, because then you’re not bugged as much by your fans. I guess I didn’t really have ‘fans’ yet.
Justin walked out of the bathroom after brushing his teeth and washing his face and sat down on my bed. I hoped that he knew that we weren’t staying in the same bed tonight. There were two beds for two people, hopefully he understood that.
“Can you hand me that pink notebook out of my bag along with a pencil?” I asked him.
He stood up and did what I told him. I sat up with my knees pulled to my chest and stared at the blank page. I actually had a lot of thinking done lately and I had some lyrics in mind. I began writing while Justin just sat on his phone next to me.
“Whatcha doing?” Justin asked as he locked his phone.
“Writing a song, actually.” I answered.
“Can I see?”
I pulled my notebook away and closed it. I only got a few lines down, but that was good enough; if Justin would stop being nosey then I could work again.
I yelled at him and eventually he moved and I began writing more. Can I be the one who makes you smile, even if we only talk for a while? I had like half of the song finished but I was so tired. It was already like 10:30 by the time my eyes began closing themselves. I tried my hardest to keep them open, but I just couldn’t. I couldn’t even remember falling asleep; the only thing that I knew was that I woke up again to see Justin setting my notebook on the dresser along with my pencil. My eyes just barely opened to see him smile at me and sit on the edge of the bed next to me.
“Just go to sleep.” He whispered in my ear.
He must’ve put me under the blankets too, because I didn’t have these over me before. When he went to stand up, I grabbed his wrist and opened my eyes just a little bit more. He looked back at me and waited for me to speak.
“Stay.” I weakly said.
I didn’t really know why I told him to stay, but he did. He cuddled up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I didn’t even care; I would usually push him away and scream at him, but I was the one who asked him to stay. That wasn’t even the weirdest part… I liked it.

13 comments:

  1. This is awseome

    ReplyDelete
  2. this story is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next chapter !!! (: Love it ! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg this is actually amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can`t believe! this story is just so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. post the next chapter soon please, please, please :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3333 love it next tonight pleaseee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only read your stories becouse they are just the best and you are the best!! More tonight please??? ;**

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing, plaese roght another one today

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tee Hee , Next Chapter Pease :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Next Chapter !! Love It !! (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. When is the next chapter coming??? It has been 2 days since the las one!!!!?

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.