21 Jul 2013

Fall in love with......Chapter 1


Hi, I'm a new writer on this blog. This is my first chapter of he imagine story: Fall in love with......
It's a Justin Bieber love story. Hope you like it. Please comment!
PS.: Sorry for my bad english but I'm from Austria.

Imagine story:

G=Grace
 (YN)=Your Name
J=Justin

I’m 16 years old and life with my best friend Grace in a house in Californian. My best friend Grace is 19 years old and a very crazy. My family lives in Canada, because they have their job there. I and Grace are Beliebers and we can’t wait till we visit the concert from Justin. 

Chapter 1

10.07.2013, 10:00 a.m. 2 days till the concert

G: Common (YN) wake up! We have to leave.  Our work starts in 1 hour!
(YN): What? Why haven’t you wake me up earlier? You know I need so much time till I’m ready to go!
I quickly went out into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I got dressed in this (http://d34bv7qwnn87op.cloudfront.net/images/outfits/3715037/deja-vu_web.jpg ).I left the house and quickly got in Graces car and we both drove to our work in the mall.
I hated my job, but I knew that I needed the job.  

16:00 p.m.
After a long and heart day at work I walked home, because Grace was already at home. I was so tired and all what I wanted was to go to my bed and sleep but I knew that this wouldn’t happened because Grace was never tired and always wanted to do something with me. When I arrived at home I went in and went into the kitchen and looked for something to eat.
G: Oh good that you at home. I have good news.
I rolled annoying my eyes.
(YN): What do you want form me Grace? I’m so tired please let me go to bed and after I’m awake you can tell me the news.
G: No , I must tell you the news now.
(YN): Ok. Tell me the news!
G: You know that today in the city is a big party where only the rich and hip people are invited.
(YN): Yes, I know! And??
G: I have two VIP tickets concerned!
(YN): WOW cool! But I think I’m not going to join you because….
She interrupt me.
G: No because! You are coming with me. Now go to the bathroom and make yourself ready for the party!
Annoying I went upstairs and into the bathroom. I take a quick shower and looked for an perfect party outfit. I wasn’t really in party mood but Grace wouldn’t stop bothering me till I would join her to the party. So I just did what she said. Only with a towel around me I walked to my room and took an outfit out. It looked like this (http://dvuifktgrlu5d.cloudfront.net/images/outfits/9711425/regenbogen-summer-party-outfits_web.jpg the second from the right) When I was ready to went to the party so I got downstairs and was looking for Grace. When I found her I was in shock!
(YN): WOW Grace you look stunning!
G: Thanks. You too!
We both hugged and went into her car! We drove to the party and when we arrived I was more in party mood! We walked in and I saw a lot of strange people. I looked around and when I was just to thank Grace for the VIP tickets she was nowhere to see! I looked around but I saw no Grace.
“Where could she suddenly be?”I asked myself.
Sad and lonely I went to the bar and sat there drinking my cocktail!
??: Hi, (YN)! I haven’t seen you long ago!
I turned around to see who was standing in front of me. It was Luce, Graces ex-boyfriend. He was cheating her but I know that Grace was still in love with him so I was friendly to him.
(YN): Hi, Luce. Nice to see you again.
We talked a bit what happened in the last weeks we haven’t seen and we learned more above us. I haven’t known that he was such a nice guy. I haven’t really liked him in the past but yet I began to like him (not that I wanted him as my boyfriend but we could be friends. After a long time of talking we stand up. I was tired so I would find Grace and drive home with her but then when I would say good bye to Luce he leaned in and I felt soft lips pressed against mine. I was in shock. Why have he done this?
L: (YN) I’m so sorry!
Just as I would answer him I heard  an angrily voice yelling at us!
G: What the hell! (YN) what have you done? Why have you done this!
Before I could answer she took my hand and walked out with me to the fountain, which was infron of the party location.
(YN): Grace! Just listen. I wasn’t kissing him. He was kissing me. I would never do this to you because I know that you still like him! Please Grace!
G: No (YN) I can’t believe you. I saw that you didn’t pulled away and that’s all what  matters! I thought that we are best friends but I think I was wrong we were best friends.  I hereby announce our friendship and throw you out of the common house.
She was yelling at me.
(YN): Common Grace. You can’t throw me out of the common house. Please we are best friends forever!
Grace *yelling*: No you are wrong! We were best friends. And you will see that I can throw you out of the common house. You will see it. And never dare to go again in the common house!
(YN)*crying*: Please don’t go! Please where should I stay! I have no home!
Grace: I do not care where you stay! Bye!
I was still crying. I haven’t kissed Luce he was kissing me. Why the hell was she throwing me out of the common house? Sadly and lonely I sat down on the curb of the fountain. My face covering with my hands and my knees tightened on my chest. I was so confused. I was still crying and still couldn’t believe what was happening. Suddenly I heard feet steps walking nearer and nearer to me. I wasn’t able to open my eyes. I was to sad so I was still sitting there crying in my hands. Then I heard a familiar voice speaking to me.
??: Hi, sweetheart! Is all alright? Why are you crying?
His voice was so softly, familiar and caring. I was sure that I knew this voice but I could not assign! I wasn’t sure if I should answer the stranger. The friendly stranger sat next to me but I wasn’t opening my eyes. I was still crying but all what I thought was “Who is this stranger?” After a few minutes the stranger was still sitting next to me when I was still crying. He wasn’t asking questions. He only sat next to me with his arms around me. But then he did his thumb under my jaw line and gently lifted my head. When I opened my eyes I couldn’t believe them! The stranger who sat in front of me and comforted me was……

4 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.