26 Jul 2013

Fall in love with...... Chapter 6



 Hi
This is the next chapter. Please tell me what you think! I'll update everyday! Please comment!
Thanks Belieber1994
PS.: Sorry for my bad english and my errors!
Follow me on Twitter: @Meli__JB

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
 I saw despair in Justin's face. What do we do now? Am I never seeing Justin again?


 Chapter 6:

J: Why can’t your parents come to the city, where my next concert is?
(YN): Because we aren’t rich. And my mom and my dad must work!
S: Than we let they fly in and I rule it with their chef!
J: Yes, that’s a good idea. I pay the fly!
(YN): That would be great but Justin you have done so much for me and I can’t let you pay the fly. I look how much money I still have, and then I pay for the flights! I won’t let you pay the flights!
J: Ok if you won’t let me than I don’t but if you haven’t enough money I’ll pay it! Deal?
(YN): Deal!
I smiled and hugged Justin. He hugged me so tight that I couldn’t get air.
(YN): Justin?
J:Mhmm..
(YN): You’re killing me!
J: Sorry!
I giggled and pulled away. He was so sweet and gorgeous and adorable and handsome and lovely. I can’t stop talking or thinking about him. I never felt this before.
After I thanked Justin and Scooter I called my parents again and they said yes. It was 12 o clock therefore Justin and I went home because we must pack out suitcases. We were leaving this night. But I knew before I could leave Californian I must go to Grace and talk to her.

On the way home:
J: Are you excited?
He smiled at me but I looked at my lap and just nodded. I was so sad because I missed Grace so much.
J: Is everything ok with you?
I nodded and looked out of the window.
J: Common tells me!
I looked confused to Justin. How has he seen that something bothering me?
(YN): What should I tell you?
J: What bothering you! I know that there is something! Tell me!
(YN): I miss Grace and before I leave Californian I must talk to her.
J: I understand you. Then let’s drive to her.
I nodded. I was so happy. Justin understood everything. He was so caring. I love hi- this so much! ;)
After a few minutes we arrived at my and Graces house. I thought that she wasn’t sleeping because you know Grace is never tired!
J: Should I wait here for you?
(YN): I think it would be better. If I don’t come in more than 5 minutes back, come in ok?
He nodded and gave me a soft kiss on my forehead. He was so sweet.
I walked in and yelled for Grace.
(YN): Grace where are you?
Just as I looked around I saw Grace coming downstairs. She ran to me and hugged me tight.
G: I missed you so much sweetheart. I’m so sorry I talked with Luce and he told me everything. I’m so sorry. Could you come back?
(YN): I missed you too but I must talk to you. I have good and sad news!
Grace sent me a weird look. We went in the living room and sat down. At first I told her the good news and everything about Justin and me but she must promise me that she tells this nobody.
G: So what is the sad news?
(YN): I’m going with Justin on tour! And I’m with him on tour till school begins and that’s in September.
G: What? You can’t go!

(Justin’s POV)
After 10 minutes waiting for (YN) I went in the house to find (YN). I walked in the living room and saw both talking and laughing. I just stood there and listened. (YN) told Grace everything about me and her (like all girls would doJ).
G: So what is the sad news?
(YN): I’m going with Justin on tour! And I’m with him on tour till school begins and that’s in September.
G: What? You can’t go!
Grace yelled at (YN). I saw that (YN) was sad that Grace was mad at her and yelled at her and it broke my heart to saw (YN) sad.
(YN): Grace please doesn’t be mad at me. I have a reason why I go with Justin.
Now I was wondering what the reason was! Was (YN) only using me? Or what was the reason?
G: What reason? Tell me!
(YN) looked down on her lap. I saw that that wasn’t easy for her.
(YN): I think I love Justin. It isn’t just a flirt or something other. I really like him and I think that he’s the Mr. Right in my life. I want to be his girlfriend, his wife. I want to be with him till the end of my life. I know that we barely know each other but I have the weird feeling that I can trust him. But I think he would never feel the same for me.
WOW (YN) liked me she loved me. But how could she ever say that I would never love her the way she loves me? I think I loved her too.
G: You do not really think that you have a chance with him? Probably he does it every other girl!
(YN) jumped up!
(YN)*yelling*: Do you know that these words hurt? They hurt very much. I told you everything and you just….Forget it! Bye!
Grace took (YN) by her arm and pulled he back to her!
G: I don’t mean it mean. I just care about you and I don’t want that he hurts you!
(YN): Thanks but I’m old enough! I must go, Justin waits in the car. Bye. I love you!
G: Bye! BFF. Take care of you!
Before (YN) went out they hugged each other. I took a picture of them both and went out before (YN) would see that I heard them talking.
J: Are you good with Grace?
(YN) smiled and walked out with me. It was already 1 o clock. Scooter would kill me.
J: Common let’s go home and pack our suitcases. I think Scooter kills me.
We hopped in my car and drove home. When we arrived home we packed our suitcases and drove back to the arena.

By the arena
S: Where were you both? We are waiting her for you since ever!
J: Sorry Scooter I haven’t found some of my clothes.
S: Stop lying Justin! Where were you?
(End of Justin’s POV)

S: Where were you both? We are waiting her for you since ever!
J: Sorry Scooter I haven’t found some of my clothes.
S: Stop lying Justin! Where were you? By the concert OK you both had some fun but where were you yet? Tell me!
This was so an awaked moment. He knew that we had fun! I blushed and so did Justin.  Justin looked down. It was my fault.
(YN): Scooter?
J*whispering*: No don’t! You mustn’t do this!
S: Mhmm…
(YN): It’s my fault. I’m so sorry. You know my best friend and I had a fight and I must talk with her before I leave. I’m so sorry!
S: It’s ok. Now let’s go.
All went down to the bus. Justin and I were the last. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and hold my hand. He entwined our finger. He was so sweet.
J*whispering in my ear*:  Thanks.
(YN): Noting to thank. I just said the truth.
We walked further in Justin’s Tour bus. The bus was huge. It looked like this (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcvh9bYiY91rq31q9o1_500.jpg)
(YN): Wow Justin. The bus is amazing!
J: You like it?
(YN): I love it!
We went to the bedroom. It was so late and Justin and I were very tired. Justin laid in the bed on his back. I went to him and lay on the top. Justin looked at me with a smile on his face.
J: (YN)?
(YN): Mhmm…
J: I must say you something! I got up but Justin pulled me back. Just lay here and listen. I nodded.
So the thing is…I really like you, but I have a problem.
(YN): What problem?
J: We barely know each other.
(YN): I know but what is the problem.
J: This is the problem.
I sent him a weird look.
(YN): Sorry Justin but I don’t understand what you mean.
J: We barely know each other and it’s too crazy!
(YN): Common Justin doesn’t tease me like this. What is crazy and what’s the problem?
J: It is crazy that I want that you’re my girlfriend, that you’re mine forever. And the problem is that we barely know each other and therefore you can’t be my girlfriend.
(YN): I want to be your girlfriend too. But I don’t know why it’s a problem.
J: It’s a problem because no one asks a girl after 2 days if it wants to be his girl or I’m false?!
I had a big smile on my face.
(YN): Maybe no one asks a girl after 2 days but there's a first time for everything. And if the guy really likes the girl than it’s Ok to ask her!
J: Ok! (YN)?
(YN): Yes?
J: Do you want to be my girlfriend?
(YN): Yes!! I wait for this day since the first day I met you!
He smiled and kissed me. He pulled away and looked deep in my eyes.
J: But maybe we don’t make it public! I mean not yet.
(YN): Everything you want!
I smiled at him and he began to kiss me. The kiss went deeper and deeper. Justin laid his hands on my cheeks so that he could me kiss even harder. Justin took me to the side so that he was on the top of me. I took his shirt off.  We rolled to the side so that I was on the top of him he took my shirt off and began to kiss my neck. I was sure that I have tomorrow hickeys and that wasn’t good than tomorrow came my parents. Justin took all my clothes off so that I was only in my underwear and so did I by Justin. He wears pink boxers.
(YN): Nice boxers!
I winked at him and he kept going on. He kissed my whole body. I loved Justin’s lips. They were so softly. But suddenly the door opened. It was Alfredo who came in. 
A: Oh I’m so sorry guys for bothering you by whatever but I must talk to you Justin.
I got up of Justin and quickly took the blanket to cover my body because I was only in my underwear.
J: Fredo! Are you crazy? Go out immediately! Don’t you see that we're busy? Get out! I'll be right!
A: Ok sorry guys!
He got out laughing.
(YN): Oh god Justin! That was so embarrassing! I would love to sink into the ground!
He just laughed and got up.
J: Let’s continue later! Ok baby? Do you come with me out?
He winked at me and smiled.
(YN): Mhmm…I don’t know that was so embarrassing!
J: Common please! This was for me embarrassing too. Come with me please!
I nodded and took Justin’s shirt from the ground and put it on.
J: Honey? You know that that’s my shirt?
He tried to put his shirt off of me but it didn’t work.
(YN): I need this now!
He laughed and we both walked out of the room.
J: So Fredo! What do you want?
A: Justin, I got a message from Selena.
J: What does she want?
A: She texted me…wait I’ll show you the message.

From Selena to Fredo:
Hi Fredo,
Please help me! I still love Justin and I want him back. Can you please talk to him? Or organize a meeting between us? Please!?!
Xoxo Sel

From Fredo to Selena:
Hi Sel,
I would help you but there are many things why you must talk to Justin. I organize a meeting between you two! Let’s meet tomorrow morning in our favorite cafĂ© shop in Washington?  I take with Justin and a special guest!
Fredo

What we drove to Washington? Why Justin doesn’t told me that? I was so excited.
J: Fredo! Why have you organize a meeting? I won’t meet her! But who is the special guest?
A: I’m sorry but she’s still my friend and de special guest is (YN)!
(YN): What? OMB I’m meeting Sel?
I got up and jumped up and down and this like 5 minutes. I was so nervous and excited.
J: Calm down baby!
I looked at Justin! He doesn’t said this or? Why?
A: What! Are you both a couple?
I looked at Justin like: This is your fault. I can’t help you!
J: Aaaa….
I saw that Justin can’t say the truth so I cut up his sentence.
(YN): What should I wear tomorrow? I’m so excited!
A: Are you guys dating or not?
I looked at Justin. He nodded.
(YN): Yes, we are!
A: Congratulation! I’m sorry I'd known, I would have never agreed to meet with Sel!
J: Thanks bro. But don’t tell this anyone ok! I think Scooter wouldn’t be happy if he would know this. It’s ok. We meet her tomorrow and I can tell her that this is over with her and that I’ve a girl.
He looked at me and winked.
A: Ok than get back in your beds and “sleep”! And continue that where I’ve bothered you two!
I blushed and looked down on my lap. It was so embarrassing!
Justin and I got up. We went back to our room. Turing we went Justin picked me up in bride style.
(YN): Justin! Put me down we aren’t in our room!
Justin laughed and got with me in his hands in our room. He looked at least at Fredo.
A*laughing*: Good night! 
Justin closed the door and throws me on the bed.
J: Yet we can continue!
He winked at me and laid over me.
(YN): I would love to but tomorrow we must get out early in the morning so let’s sleep.
J: But baby!
(YN): Tomorrow ok!
J: Ok but you must promise me that!
I nodded and Justin lay down beside me. He gave me a soft kiss on my forehead than on my nose than on my left and right cheek than on my jaw and at last a kiss on my lips. He pressed his lips against mine.
J: Goodnight my love! I love you!
(YN): Goodnight my dear! I love you too!
He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist. I loved this feeling be close to Justin. It was like I’m in heaven.  With my head by his bare and hot chest a fell asleep!

3 comments:

  1. So good!!! Love it! Continue!!! Xx- me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Next chapter please ASAP!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nexxxtttt!!! Amazing <333

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.