17 Jul 2013

Personal Imagines!

Hiiiiii guysssss. I'm gonna do some personal imagines for you guys, seeing I haven't done that in awhile and I missed a lot last time... But I promise you, that I'll try to get to every one no matter what circumstance! Just leave a comment with these requirements:

1). Name
2). Hair color
3). Eye color
4). What should the story be based on?(what do you want it to be about?)
And that's it!

After I do all of the imagines, I'll begin a new story! Hope you guys will like my new story, cos I do!
Oh and BTW to the anon who commented a story plot and I replied(the Stratford babysitter one), I've started a story already! Just the first chapter, not even... But I'm working on it. It may not be up for a long time though, because I don't want to post two stories... That's too much! But it'll be up eventually!

11 comments:

  1. 1. Kaylin
    2. Light brown
    3. Green
    4. Becoming everyone's favorite and cutest couple

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE your stories SO much! Keep writing!!! Thanks!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) allie
    2) chestnut
    3) brown
    4) win a date with justin maybe...?

    Ps you're an absolutely amazing writ! Keep doing what u do

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) mateja
    2) blond
    3) blue
    4) fooling around with my boyfriend justin and just having fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. joey
    2. brown
    3. brown
    4. justin being sweet and everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1 Ann
    2 brown
    3 baby blue
    4.we are best friends and we like each other as more than friends but we don't know. And then some guy at a club is hitting on me and wants more than just talk and justin saves me and tells me that he likes me :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1.katy
    2.brown
    3.brown
    4.sex
    :)))<3<3<33

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1.Alanda

    2.brown

    3.brown

    4.fooling around which leads to sex

    i love your storys especially Those three little words. that story made me cry. i use to look forward to it every day. you are an AMAZING writer PLEASE keep writing.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. Sonia
    2. Brown
    3. Brown
    4. We live together and we have the house for ourself and we decide to have some fun

    I really like your storys keep writing love them xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1.Melissa
    2.brown
    3.green
    4. Me and justin as a couple . Just do a cute imagine :) suprise me love !

    And i love your stories so much everyday im waiting for you to post an chapter ilysm xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Name: sarai
    Eye color: brown
    Hair: brown

    Topic: him having a crush on me since forever and I never like him but when he returned I liked him and then he was my boyfriend.... *sex scenes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Andrea
    Brown
    Black
    um , I Guess That We've Been Dating For A While , And All Of A Sudden We Start Drifting Apart , Then He Does Sweet Stuff To Make Us Close Again . You Can Choosee Whatever Sweet Stuff He'll Do ;)
    But Hey , I Love You Fanfic in The Other Blog , I Come in Everyday To Check If You Update , I Might Not Comment But Im Always Reading <3
    Love You Beautiful And Keep Writing Lol ..

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.