27 Jul 2013

Fall in love with...... Chapter 7



Hi,
This is the next chapter of my story. Please comment. 
What do you think of my story? 
Is it boring? 
Should I write drama? 
What could I make better? 
Hope you like my story.
PS.: Sorry for my english.
Follow me on Twitter: @Meli__JB
3 comments for the next chapter!

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
 He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist. I loved this feeling be close to Justin. It was like I’m in heaven.  With my head by his bare and hot chest a fell asleep!
 
Chapter 7:

When I woke up on the next day, Justin laid beside me with a smile on his face. It was just amazing to wake up beside my dream boy. With sleepy eyes I looked at him.
J: Morning honey. Did you sleep well?
(YN): Morning Justin. Yes. Why shouldn’t I sleep well when my dream boy lay beside me! I winked at him. What about you? Did you sleep well?
J: Aww you’re so cute. I don’t slept very well.
I got up and sat in front of him.
(YN): Why? Was it because of me?
J*laughing*: No honey! Don’t worry. I was just so nervous to meet Sel today. You know, I’m her ex-boyfriend and I don’t know how she reacts when I tell her that I don’t love her anymore and that I’ve a new girlfriend.
(YN): Oh Justin.
He looked down on his lap. I took his jaw with my thumb and lifted it.
(YN): Justin, look in my eyes. He looked me deep in my eyes. Don’t worry Justin. I’m here for you. I’m with you and we stuck in this together and we get through it all. OK? Why haven’t you waked me up?  I had been growing together with you. I had been talking with you and all what you want.
J: Aww thank you so much. I love you honey but I never would have woken you because when you sleep you look like a sleeping angel. You’re an angel.
(YN): Thanks Justin but next time please wakes me up if something bothering you or you can’t sleep ok? Can you promise me that?
J: Ok I promise you that! I love you.
(YN): I love you too.
I smiled at Justin. He leaned in to kiss me. Our lips finally meet each other. Thousand of sparks flow in the air. Justin kissed me harder. Because I sat on the bed, Justin took me by my shoulders and laid me on the bed. He got on the top of me and whispered in my ear:
J: You know you have promised me something yesterday? Do you remember?
I nodded and smiled. Justin got down to my neck. I think I had already hickeys from yesterday. Just as Justin would took of my shirt the door opened again. Fredo came in. I quickly took Justin off of me.
J: Fredo not again! What do you want?
A: Sorry but in half an hour we meet Sel. Have you forgotten?
(YN): What?? I must get ready! Go out Fredo I must dress myself!
Fredo quickly got out of our room. I went to my suitcase to look for a perfect outfit.
(YN): Justin I need you! What should I wear? What do you think would Sel like? Please help me you know her the best!
Justin got out of the bed and got to me. He took me by my waist and pulled me up.
J: Baby, don’t worry! I’m sure Sel likes you how you are. Just be yourself because you’re perfect.
(YN): Aww! Thanks Justin.
I gave him a soft kiss and he went back in the bed. I took an outfit out of my suitcase. I moved from Justin's shirt and was only in my underwear in front of him. The only thing I thought was: I hope no one comes into the room now.
J: Baby, why are you doing this to me?
(YN): Do what?
Justin got off of the bed and came closer to me he wrapped me by my waist and pulled me closer to him.
J: That you are so damn se-cute!
I smiled and he kissed me. He pulled me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around Justin’s waist. I felt that he wanted me yet. He went down to my neck.
(YN): Justin, I want you too but we can’t do it yet! We meet Sel in a few minutes I must get ready and you too. Let’s continue in the evening.
J: Baby, I want you NOW. Please common make me happier than I am.
(YN): Justin! Later! Now let me go. I must get ready!
Justin let me go. I took on my outfit. It looked like that (http://dvuifktgrlu5d.cloudfront.net/images/outfits/9303676/frisch-in-den-sommer_web.jpg)
(YN): Is this outfit Ok, Justin?
J: Wow honey! You look stunning.
I smiled and after Justin took his outfit on, we both walked out of the room.
A*laughing*: Morning. Did you both “sleep” well?
J: Stop this! Just let forget this!
He nodded.
A: We’re here in like 10 minutes. When we get out of the bus a guy took us and brings us to the café, where we meet Sel.
Justin and I nodded. We sat down and talked till we finally arrived. I was so excited to meet Sel.  We got in the car and drove to the café. While we drove with Fredo to the café Justin took my hand and entwined our fingers. I was so happy. I loved Justin so much he was my dream boy. Justin came closer to me and kissed my neck.
A: Common guys! Don’t do it here.
It was so embarrassing.
J: Fredo! It’s your own fault. You always bother us. Last night, this morning, now you have to live with it!
Justin and Fredo laughed just me, I just blushed. This was so embarrassing for me. Justin continued to kissing my neck. I liked it but I had already so many hickeys from yesterday and today come my parents and I think they aren’t happy if they would know that I have a boyfriend and hickeys.
(YN)*whispering*: Justin I’m sorry but you must stop! I have already so many hickeys from yesterday and my parents arrived today. Sorry but you must stop.
J: But you taste so good.
(YN): Sorry but you must stop.
A: Yeah Justin! You’ve heard her you must stop.
Justin rolled his eyes and when we finally arrived we got out of the car and went in the café. I was so nervous I would meet the only one Selena Gomez I was so excited. Sel was already waiting for us in the café. When she saw us she smiled at Justin and Fredo but her smile disappeared when she saw me. We walked to her. When we were by Sel she got up and hugged Fredo and gave Justin a kiss on his check. I was so jealous but I didn’t show it. She looked at me.
S: Hello, I’m Sel and you!
(YN): Hi, I’m (YN). I’m a big fan of you! You’re an amazing singer and actress.
S: Thanks.
She was really friendly.
J: So, Sel! We must talk!
S: About?
J: About us!
S: Justin I want you back! I’m so sorry! I still love you!
J: Ok I accept your apologize but we can’t get back together!
S:  Why?
(YN): Justin, before you answer I think Fredo and I should let you alone talk ok. Common Fredo let’s go out!
Fredo nodded and we walked out.

(Justin’s POV)
(YN): Justin, before you answer I think Fredo and I should let you alone talk ok. Common Fredo let’s go out!
Fredo nodded and (YN) and he walked out. She understood everything and she was so sweet. I loved her so much.
J: Sel we can’t get back together because I’ve a girlfriend!
S*yelling*: What! You’ve a girlfriend?
J: Sel don’t yell at me. We broke up for more than a half year.
S: But, but I love you!
J: Sel, I love you too but just as a friend. We aren’t more than friend anymore. Ok? I’m sorry but you must understand this.
S: Who is your new girlfriend?
J: It’s (YN).
S: What? I hate her! Do you don’t see this? She’s just using you!
I got up and I think everyone in the café could see that I was angry.
J*yelling*: Don’t say this! You don’t know her so you can’t hate her! I go! Bye!
S*yelling*: So that was it? Are you serious?
J*yelling*: Yes, that was it! Bye!
I was so angry and mad at her. How could she say that (YN) is only using me? I walked out to Fredo and (YN).
(YN): Is everything ok? Have talked to her? What did she said?
J: Yes, can we go?
(End of Justin’s POV)

(YN): Is everything ok? Have talked to her? What did she said?
J: Yes, can we go?
I nodded and went to the car with Justin and Fredo. I saw that he was really angry and mad. What happened in the café?  When we finally arrived at the hotel we went in and immediately in our hotel rooms. Justin and I were not in the same hotelroom but I think Justin wanted it that way.
(YN): So Justin, I go in my room ok?
J: Common you’re not serious or? Scooter did this I want to be with you in one room.
(YN): But you-
J: No buts! You sleep in my room!
(YN): Ok but Justin my suitcase is in my room!
J: I let it bring us in my room ok. Don’t worry.
I nodded and Justin and I walked in his room. When we entered the room my jaw dropped down. The room was amazing it looked like this (http://www.schoenesschlafzimmer.de/img/slaapkamer_hotel_4.jpg)
(YN): Justin this is amazing. And expensive or?
J: You like it? I nodded. No it’s not very expensive.
(YN): I love it.
I went to the bed and hopped on it.  I sat down.
(YN): Justin common. I must talk with you!
Justin walked to me and sat down beside me.
J: Ok what?
(YN): What happened in the café?
J: Nothing!
(YN): Don’t lie! Tell me the truth.
J: She said she wants me back and that she loves me.
(YN): Do you love her?
J: No! I love you. I love her yes-
(YN): What???
J: No not the way I love you. I love her as a friend.
(YN): Ok! What time is it?
J: It’s 11:30 a.m. why?
(YN): When arrive my parents?
J: I don’t know! I’ll call Scooter.
Just as Justin would call Scooter, he walked in our room.
S: Hi, why is (YN) her? You know that she has an own room, Justin?
J: Yes, Scooter! She’s just yet here. Don’t worry.
Justin lied and he was pretty good in it.
S: Fine. So (YN) your parents arrived in half an hour. We should drive to the airport and bring them to the hotel. Are you coming?
(YN): OK. Thanks Scooter.
S: No problem.
I got up and walked to Scooter.
J: Can I come with you?
S: No Justin! I want to talk to (YN)! Alone!
J: Fine! (YN), I must say you something before you go. Scooter could you just let us one minute alone please!
Scooter nodded and I walked with a weird look on my face to Justin.
(YN): What Justin?
He came closer to me and gave me a kiss.
J: I just wanted to say goodbye.
I rolled my eyes and walked away.
(YN): You’re so sweet Justin! Bye I love you!
J: Love you too.
I walked out of the room and to Scooter.
S: Let’s go!
I nodded and walked behind him like a little puppy. I was so nervous. Why must Scooter talk with me? Doesn’t he like me? Thousand of questions were in my head.






3 comments:

  1. awwwwwwww love this story ! So perfect! But can you make it a bit more pervert? But its good :) keep on! and please make it long!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!It's very important for me to know what you think!
      I would make it more pervert but I'm very young and I don't know anything about this them!

      Delete
  2. please write the next chapter !!! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.