28 Jul 2013

Found: Chapter 3: Annoyed.

Hi guys! I'm glad to hear positive comments from you guys! I hope you like this story! 7 comments this time for next chapter? Sorry for posting late, it'll be earlier tomorrow if you guys leave me some comments...(;
If you haven't caught on yet, in this story he's never dated Selena.

Tuesday, June 26th, 2012
8:45pm

I tugged on my moms arm, begging her to leave. I didn't intend to meet Justin and I didn't want to meet him. I didn't want him to know who I was, and I didn't want to know who he was. That was just that.
"(YN) stop, we have to stay and talk to Scott." my mom said as she pushed me off of her.
"You guys can just call me Scooter like everyone else. Oh, and Justin, this is (YN). She was just signed and I have a surprise for all of you, coming tomorrow."
Justin winked at me and I swear, I threw up in my mouth a little bit. He walked over to me and I stood up and looked up and at him. I just wanted to hit him or something, just by the way he looked at me. It was some sort of sexual way and I did not want to know what he was thinking while he stared.
"I think we'll work well together." Justin said to me as he looked me up and down.
"I don't. Listen, I don't like you, and I'm praying that this is the last time that I'll see you." I smirked.
"You will like me. And oh it won't be the last time, I promise you that."
He gave me a smile and I felt like he was trying to seduce me. Well it wasn't working on me, even with my chest was against his because we were so close. I glared up at him, and just as I tried maneuvering around him, he slipped his hand around my side and took my phone out of my back pocket. I tried grabbing his hand but he moved away quickly. I stood there, annoyed as fuck. This kid was getting on my nerves and I'd known him for ten minutes.
"Gimme my phone NOW." I urged.
I jumped up but he backed away and fell back in a chair. I stared at him with a pissed look on my face. Why was he being such a douchebag?
"You have to sit on my lap to reach it."
He held it behind him with his arm extended out straight. He was right, I couldn't reach it unless I got on top of him and grabbed it, so that's what I did. I straddled my legs across his lap and began reaching for it but I failed. I just gave up and stood back up. He had a huge smile on his face but I didn't; I was not happy at all. 
After a few minutes, he handed me back my phone. I didn't bother to go through it, but I knew that he did something because I didn't have a lock. Yeah, I needed one badly now. He smiled down at me and took out his phone.
"Oh look, (YN) texted me." he said with a smile.
"Delete my number now!" I yelled.
"Nah, I think I'll keep it."
"You're acting this way and you're how old?! I'm sixteen and I'm more mature then you."
"Eighteen actually."
"Act your age then."
"Guys! Seriously, we need to get everything together!" Scooter yelled.
I rolled my eyes at Justin and turned to Scooter. He was talking to Usher and my mom and they made plans for tomorrow.
"As I said before, many surprises coming tomorrow. You two need to be here by yourselves tomorrow, 9:00am sharp. (YN), you need to record also, just some covers for now; and Justin, you can just bring yourself. Be on time, okay?"
I nodded and dragged my mom to the elevator. I just wanted to get out of there and go home. It was already, what, 9:00pm? We had been here for 6 hours, and only half of them were spent being happy so far. Justin ruined everything for me. He stood in the elevator next to me and every one was silent. Of course this was going to be the longest elevator ride I've ever been in because it was packed and he was there. Justin was practically pushed up against me and he was liking it, I could tell. I scoffed in disgust and tried pushing him away, but it was practically impossible. He kept messing with my belly button ring and I had to hit his hands away.
We got down to the parking lot and we all walked out together talking. My mom and I went with Scooter while Justin left with other people. I sat in the backseat, annoyed, but happy that we weren't with him anymore.
When we got to the lobby of the hotel, I stopped my mom and just stared at her annoyed. She tried to act happy and smile, but no, that was not working on me anymore.
"Mom, seriously? I mean thanks for all of this really it means a lot, but Justin Bieber?! You know how much I despise him." I whined.
"That's why I couldn't tell you about this. At least you got a contract, and who knows, tomorrow may be better." she comforted me as we stepped in the elevator.
I leaned on her shoulder and tried to act happy. Justin wouldn't be that bad to deal with, hopefully. He was way too flirty though, and I was only doing this just for my career, not because of him. He was annoying, a douche, and a player. Ugh, just thinking about him annoyed me.
We got back to the hotel room quickly and found that Tyler was just sitting around watching movies. I plopped down on the bed next to him and laid back. I closed my eyes, hoping that maybe part of this was fake, the Justin part to be specific.
"So where'd you go?" he asked.
"To hell and back."
I could hear Tyler do his little fake giggle but he quickly stopped. I covered my head with a pillow and tried to ignore him, but he wouldn't leave me alone. Suddenly, I felt my phone go off and I quickly checked it. Wow. It was from 'Justin<3'
FROM: Justin<3
Hey pretty lady(; excited to see me tomorrow?
I sighed and Tyler took my phone out of my hands. I sat up quickly and tried to take it back, but he moved away quickly, standing up and reading my text out loud.
"Uh! (YN), who's Justin with a heart!? You have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me?!" he yelled with a smile.
"No! I would never date that." I said as I pretended to gag.
"Who is the mystery guy then?"
I took my phone back and replied quickly. Tyler was so nosey, and I didn't want to tell him who it really was, but I knew that I had to eventually.
TO: Justin<3
No. In fact, I'm dreading it. Let's hope it goes by quickly.
"Justin Bieber. Don't freak out!"
Tyler did freak out. I rolled my eyes and covered my face with the pillow once more as he jumped around and screamed. My mom explained to him the whole story and I told my part and he was so happy for me. I couldn't help but smile though, because I'd never seen Tyler this excited.
FROM: Justin<3
You know you want to see me(:
I rolled my eyes and set my phone down. I was not about to reply, until Tyler snatched my phone again and read our conversation. I saw him typing and I jumped on his back and freaked out.
"DON'T SEND IT!" I screamed.
"Too late. Don't worry, I said something that you would say." he smirked at me.
I sighed and laid back down and looked at what he said. I swear, sometimes he was trying to kill me by ruining everything.
TO: Justin<3
I'd rather not. Kill me now?
I was glad that he said that. Better and nicer than what I was thinking of saying. Tyler waited anxiously for a reply. I didn't want him to reply, but of course seconds later he did.
FROM: Justin<3
Just get some sleep, gotta go baby(: See you soon<3
Ew. Seriously, no. That's all I had to say about that text message. I didn't bother to reply, I just changed my clothes into pajamas and slipped in bed. Tyler laid next to me and we just started talking quietly. I didn't want tomorrow to come, at all. Tyler, one the other hand, was excited that I was working with Justin.
"Why do you hate him so much?" Tyler asked.
"Because he's a jerk. I don't trust him at all, and I can't stand him In general. He's constantly flirting with girls, and when's the last time he had a girlfriend?"
"When he dated Jasmine Villegas..." he mumbled.
I smiled and put the duvet over my shoulder, proving my point. Now he was catching on, and I was glad. But I knew that I couldn't change his view of his god, Justin Bieber.

7 comments:

  1. next chapter please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i`m in love with this story. it`s amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is she going to hate justin through the whole story?:/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this story! It's so good!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope she starts liking jus soon :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.