10 Jul 2013

Twisted: Chapter 5.

Hi guysss. So I see that you do want me to post my new story, so. I shaallllll. If you want to become a writer on this blog, you'll have to contact Astrid for more info. And if you wouldn't mind being on my blog, email me at ana.mckenna7@live.com
Oh and BTW, welcome to the blog Nevaeh!

Sunday, August 19th, 2012
7:00am
 
I woke up the next morning and slowly stretched my arms. I accidentally hit my knuckles on the headboard and winced in a bit of pain. I yawned and turned on my side to reveal the sunlight directly hitting my eyes. I squeezed my eyes shut for a few seconds, which caused last night to flash back in my head. My eyes were still swollen from crying so much. When I opened them up once more, I saw that the duvet covering the bed had been peeled back, like someone had gotten out. I glanced around and realized that Justin wasn't in the room, so he couldn't have slept in the same bed as me, could he?
I slipped out of bed and stretched one last time, but I was interrupted by noises coming from the window. I had a questioning look on my face as I dragged myself over to the window and opened the curtains. I was literally stunned at what I saw. There were hundreds- no thousands, of girls chanting Justin's name outside of the hotel. It was faint because we were so far up from the ground, but you could still hear it. I shook my head and backed away, shutting the curtains. We had a little patio to our room, but obviously Justin and I couldn't use it now.
I made my way towards the other side of the room and peeked through the crack of the door to peer out into the living room. Justin was pacing back and forth, with his phone held up to his ear. I listened to what he was saying.
"Listen, she's been having a tough time so I took her back to a hotel so she could rest properly... You're overreacting!... Stop calling her that, she's my friend and amazing girl!... Yeah, well right now I like her more than I like you... You know what, we did kiss! And I liked it!... If it helps, we slept in the same bed together last night too... You need to get over yourself; I’m done with you... Well I just did."
My lips slightly parted and I watched as Justin hung up the phone and set it down, taking a deep breath, and then taking a sip of his orange juice. I opened the door all the way and walked towards him, causing him to immediately stand and turn towards me. I smiled and sat down by the counter; he came around the other way and stood.
"I take it you heard all of that?" he asked quietly.
"Yeah, surprisingly over the screams coming from outside."
"Are you kidding me?" I shook my head, "Sometimes I wonder how they always find me..."
We both laughed and then it became quiet again. I could only think about that kiss... And we both liked it. And he just broke up with Olivia; I mean everything was starting to get even more awkward though it shouldn't be. We had even slept in the same bed together the previous night.
"I'll call my security and tell them to come get us, unless you still need to do something here?"
"Nope, nothing here for me." I said quietly.
He walked away and behind me I heard him talking. Things were really weird between us, I mean we didn't even know each other and had already slept together and kissed. Could this trip be any more awkward?!
On top of that, I couldn't get my mind off of my dad... And there was only one way that I got my mind off of things.
"Hey Justin," I said turning around and standing up, "I'm going to go take a shower."
He nodded and went back to talking to them. I snuck back into the bedroom and to the bathroom while he spoke.
"Listen, I'll tell you the story when you get here, just hurry before the hotel kicks us out for causing all of this."
I sighed before closing the door and quietly undressing. I started the shower and stepped in to feel the hot water engulfing my body. The air was filled with steam and I could tell that the mirror was foggy. I took the razor in my hands and took it apart, by now I was getting pretty good at it. I couldn't stop myself as I swiped the sharp blade across my wrist. It was like a satisfaction, feeling the pain. Blood dropped from my arm and fell to the drain, washing away just like that. After some time, I started become somewhat dizzy, and I knew I had to stop. I washed away the excess blood and got out of the shower, wrapping myself up in a towel and leaving the bathroom.
I grabbed a quick outfit and headed back into the bathroom to dry my hair and get dressed. I decided to keep the natural look, no make-up and natural hair. I walked out of the bathroom to see Justin standing outside, on the patio. Great, he wanting to cause the hotel problems didn't he? I smiled and made my way towards the sliding glass doors. I didn't want to walk outside and cause a commotion, so I knocked on the door, causing Justin to turn around and smile at me. He waved goodbye to the screaming, crying fans, and headed back inside.
"They're the only people who make me smile like that." he said.
"I wish I could say that about someone or at least something."
We sat down together in the living room and I turned on the TV. It was going to be awhile until his little crew got here, so we had some time to spare.
"How long until we’re rescued?" I joked.
"An hour or so."
He laughed and within a few minutes, turned off the TV on me! I looked at him funny and he turned to me with a serious face.
"Look, I know that you're having a tough time with your dad and everything but I just want to make sure that you know that I'm always here for you. Over this past- well day- I've made a new friend. And also, about that whole kiss... Well... Let's just keep that between us for now."
"And same with sleeping in the same bed?"
"Yeah. Anyways, tell me about yourself, if you don't mind."
I turned towards him and began telling him about myself, avoiding the topic of siblings and parents. He just sat there staring at me, like he was actually interested. I wasn't sure if he really was, but it was different because nobody ever paid attention to what I had to say. I stopped for a minute and just laughed.
"What?" he asked with a smile.
"You. Just, nobody ever seems so interested in what I say."
He looked at me like I was crazy and moved back in shock. I laughed a little more and he did too.
"Are you kidding me, your so- I love listening to you though!"
I blushed and looked back into his eyes. I guess he really liked to hear about me, unlike everyone else. It was different, but I liked it.
"So tell me about your family, what are they like-"
Just then someone knocked on the door. I untensed myself and felt relief as Justin stood to answer it. Whoever was on the other side just saved my ass. Justin greeted the guy at the door then turned back towards me.
"Shall we?" he said.
I laughed and we grabbed our small bags and headed downstairs. When we got to the lobby, I was honestly scared to leave. I think everyone could tell, at least I knew that Justin could.
"Here, put my sweatshirt over you and just run to the door and hop in, it's that easy." Justin said.
"It doesn't look that easy."
"I know, but just make sure that no one sees you."
I nodded and a guard grabbed my arm and helped me outside. I could feel flashes on me as I ran forward and into the van. I moved quickly away from the door so that Justin and the rest of the people could get in. Once they did, the door shut and we were off already. It went by that quick, I was amazed.
"Wow, you do this everywhere you go?" I asked Justin as he caught his breath.
"Yup, pretty much."
He didn't seem very excited when he said it, he actually seemed really upset. I just kept my mouth shut on the way there. He introduced me to everyone; his manager, Scooter, his director and friend, Fredo, and the rest of his crew and management. They were all nice and gladly accepted me. Then Justin started talking about Olivia and everyone's mood changed. They were all kind of glad that they broke up, but they talked about how they knew that she was going to start something with the media, which I could see her doing. I just sat quietly until we got to the airport and on the jet. It was private, which was really nice, and Justin said that he'd get my car back to Atlanta for me. But really, I had nowhere to go after that, I mean I didn't have enough money to go to Europe... After we took off, I quietly sat with my headphones in and stared out of the window. I knew that Justin was going to bother me either way, but for now, I wanted at least some peace and quiet.
"You look worried." Justin said as he took out my headphones.
I looked over to him and gave him a weak smile. I took a deep breath and looked away again. He got my attention again by placing his hand on my thigh. I looked down then back up into his eyes.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"Nothing."
"Where are you going after you leave Atlanta?"
He looked concerned, but I didn't buy it at all. I could barely think about it, I'd have to find a job and stay in a hotel until maybe I could afford an apartment, which might never happen.
"Do you really care?" I asked in a snotty way.
"I just- I'm just wondering."
He back away and leaned back in his seat next to me. Now I felt like a bitch, great, I had to say something. Ugh, why did he have to make me feel so guilty?!
"I'm sorry. But the answer to your question is... nowhere. Unless I can find a way to Europe, I just don't know." I said quietly.
He turned back towards me and smiled. I think that he did that on purpose to make me feel guilty, he was good.
"I have no idea why you want to go to Europe- but I'll be stopping there in February and if you want, you can join me."
I let out a little laugh as I wrapped my headphones around my phone. Go with him? Ha, funny. I couldn't just go with him, I mean I had- oh that's right. I didn't have anything left here for me.
"I can't exactly just 'join' you. I mean what would I do, there's nothing for me to possibly do for 6 months while you’re on tour I can't-"
"You can dance for me."
I looked at him like he was crazy. Dance for him? Dance, how I missed it so. But dance for Justin Bieber. I mean it couldn't be that bad: on a stage every night dancing my heart out for a few hours. That sounds like the life.
"Would they allow it? I mean can I just join?"
"We recently had someone quit and join Rihanna, if that helps." Fredo cut in.
Justin got a huge smile on his face and so did I. I ended up jumping on top of him, wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him to death. After a few seconds, he hugged me back and I pulled away to kiss his cheek. When my lips touched his skin, I felt little sparks. When I pulled away, I could tell that he felt it too, and we both smiled. I realized that I was literally sitting on top of him and I blushed.
"Sorry-
"No, no, it's fine. I'm glad that you're happy."

4 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.