12 Jul 2013

Twisted: Chapter 6.

Sunday, August 19th, 2012
6:00pm
 
I got a hotel room with Justin after we landed back in Atlanta. I still felt a bit of awkwardness between us but I just tried to brush it off. I was about ready to go to bed after a long day of doing nothing, but Justin was all hyped up about me joining him on tour.
“Tell you what; let’s go out for a celebratory dinner!” Justin yelled.
I laughed at him as he ran around like a crazy little kid. I couldn’t help but go with him, because I just couldn’t turn that down. I put on a nice classy outfit and did my hair and got ready for our little dinner date. I was less tired now, just thinking about it. Justin was already ready, like he had been all day.
When I walked out of the bedroom, Justin turned towards me and smiled. He looked away and scratched the back of his head like he was nervous. I laughed at him and he smiled.
“Should we go?” he asked.
“Yeah, let me just grab my purse.”
We headed out of the hotel and to the van that Justin had arranged. Of course there were a lot of guards around us to make sure that we didn’t get trampled or seen. I wondered how the media was anyways with Justin and Olivia. Of course no one knew yet, but when Justin was seen with me, wouldn’t they think something was up?
When we got to the restaurant, it was as bad when we got out of the car. Justin put his arm around me and led me inside. We got a table right away, and I felt bad for the people waiting for their reservations, but oh well.
We sat down and ordered drinks before we started talking. I just ordered a simple water; I wasn’t very big on carbonated drinks.
“So what are you thinking about ordering?” Justin asked as he looked through his menu.
“I have no idea yet. I usually don’t come to such fancy restaurants.”
“Well I thought it’d be a treat for the both of us. I don’t usually come to fancy places either to be honest with you.”
We both laughed and smiled at each other. It was quiet for a few minutes, and within those, I looked around at the people staring at us. Some were taking videos while they ate, and others just staring and taking pictures. I guess I wasn’t that bothered by it, but it wasn’t very comfortable either.
When we ordered, Justin just ordered something that the both of us could share. Some sort of pasta dish, I guess. Our food came and we gladly shared the big platter that was set in the middle of our table. It was really good, but I didn’t eat much as usual. When we finished, well not the pasta, we were just full; I set my napkin from my lap back onto the table.
“I’m going to the bathroom, be right back.”
Justin nodded and I stood and found my way through the tables to the bathroom. I went immediately to the stall and knelt down on my knees. I gagged myself, making myself throw up. I couldn’t keep that food down, it just wasn’t me.
 
“You’re seriously making me go to the doctor?” I asked as I sat in the backseat.
“Yes, honey. What you’re doing isn’t normal. You need to stop, you need to get help.”
“Nothing about me is ever normal.” I mumbled.
My mom wanted me to go to the doctor; no she was making me, because I wouldn’t eat. And when I did eat, I just threw it up. I already figured that I was bulimic, but she wanted me to get help. Nothing was going to help the fact that I was perfect. Every single damn time I look in the mirror I see and ugly, overweight, unwanted girl; so I try to changed that by throwing up my problems. It seemed to be working, but I was never skinny enough.
“The results came back, and (YN), you’re very underweight. I know that you’ve probably heard it before, but you need to start gaining weight before something bad happens to you. Bulimia can be fatal, and I don’t want to see that happening. I’ve prescribed you to these pills that will help you gain weight…”
She just kept on talking and talking and talking! I just wanted to yell ‘shut up’ and run out of her office, but of course that wouldn’t turn out very well. She finished her little speech and gave my mom some papers before we left and headed to the car. I walked fast, trying to avoid contact with my mom. That didn’t work at all.
“Did you understand everything that she said (YN)? You could die from this if you don’t stop.”
“Whatever.”
I sighed and got in the car, put my headphones in, and curled my knees up to my chest. Even though I was 17 years old, I was not going to sit in the front seat next to that bitch.
 
I snapped out of my thoughts and coughed. My throat burned badly so I got up, flushed the toilet, and headed to the sink, pulling down my dress. I cupped some whatever in my hands and washed my mouth out before using my little bottle of mouthwash to finish the job; minty fresh. Yes, I could die from this. No, I didn’t care very much. I wasn’t afraid of the idea of death. It didn’t overwhelm me. Plus, that was a year ago and I was still alive after doing it every day.
I walked out of the bathroom to see Justin paying for our dinner. I walked to our table and stood by my chair as he stood up. I gave him a smile and hugged him. He seemed surprised as I put my arms around his neck; it took him a few minutes to return the favor.
“Thanks for dinner, really.” I whispered in his ear.
“No big deal.” He smiled.
We left the restaurant and went back to the hotel. Even though the food was delicious, I couldn’t have kept it down. But Justin didn’t need to know that, not now, not ever.
When we got back, we settled down; both changing into pajamas and sitting together on the couch and watching TV. It was like normal, all except for when TMZ came on. I offered to turn it off, but Justin wanted to watch it because we were on TV. Wait, I was on TV! With Justin Bieber! Shit… This was not good, now everyone would know where I was and ugh. Life sucks. I sat with my knees pulled up to my chest, waiting for Justin’s segment to come on.
“Last night, Justin was seen entering a five star hotel in Charlotte, North Carolina with just a girl, none of his crew by his back. We’re all wondering, what happened to Olivia? Well she’s in Europe of course, working, while Justin is in a hotel with a girl. Could he be cheating with this mysterious girl? Or just friends? The following footage is them the following morning leaving with his entire crew.”
A video flashed up of us leaving, but you couldn’t see who I was luckily. I had covered up pretty well. While I was worrying about if I was seen or not, Justin was pacing the floors angrily. He looked like he wanted to punch something, or someone… I stood and stopped him by placing my hand on his chest and standing in front of him.
“Justin, what are you going to do about all of this?” I asked quietly.
“Hand me my phone.” He said.
I quickly grabbed his phone and gave it to him. I had no idea who he was calling or what he was doing, but I wasn’t the only one wondering. Fredo had knocked on the door and I let him come in. We both sat anxiously and waited for Justin to calm down.
“Do you know who he’s calling?” he asked me.
I shrugged and tried listening to Justin. He was still walking back and forth, his face tense and his fists clenched.
“What the hell are you saying to them?!” Justin yelled into the phone.
It was Olivia, Fredo and I both knew right away. I was scared myself, Just listening to what he said to her.
 
(Justin’s POV)
 
“Hello?” she said in a preppy voice.
I was pissed. I knew right away that Olivia had done an interview with everyone she could. I knew that after yesterday, she was going to parade the streets with a sign saying that I was the douchebag.
“What the hell are you going to say them!?” I yelled at her.
“Don’t worry about it.”
“I’m going to fucking worry about it Liv. Tell me right now.”
“I’m just going to give them the facts. How you broke my heart and made me feel worthless and that you cheated on me with the whore.”
Her words sort of hurt me. She called (YN) a whore, and now I was even more pissed at her. (YN) meant a lot to me; she was beautiful and smart and funny and- I’m getting lost in my thoughts. Back to Liv.
“Listen, you act like I don’t know about the time you hooked up with your manager. The only whore in this situation is you.
“Who told you that!?” she screamed.
“Trust me, I have my ways. Now listen if you tell them that I cheated on you and that I’m a douchebag, you’ll regret it.”
“Oh yeah, and why is that?”
“Because, don’t forget- I have 30 million people defending me, and without me, you’re nothing.”
“Like you can do anything. You wouldn’t do that anyways!”
“Watch me.”
I hung up the phone and before Fredo or (YN) could say anything more, I dialed Scooter’s number. I was going to tell everyone about Olivia and her lying cheating ways. I knew that she was going to tell everyone that I ‘cheated on her’, but it wouldn’t be as bad as what I was going to say.
“Hey, is there any way that you can get me an interview before our choreography tomorrow?” I asked in a somewhat calm voice.
“Choreography starts at 9:00am, you would get up before then?” he joked.
“Yeah, just please do this for me.”
“Alright, alright. Why anyways?”
“Because, the truth needs to come out.”
He laughed and agreed before I hung up the phone and calmed myself down. I was upset that Olivia was being such a bitch, but payback is one too, and it hurt. I was ready for that interview tomorrow as I sat back down on the couch and rested for a minute.
“Man, what was that all about?” Fredo asked as he sat on the other couch.
(YN) was by my side, but she was being fairly quiet. She looked comfortable, hair tied up with no make-up on. She looked- beautiful. I couldn’t help but stare until Fredo interrupted me and she caught me.
“Olivia’s being an ass. I just can’t stand her right now.” I answered.
I really just wanted to go to bed… in the same one as (YN). I was beginning to like her, as in more than a friend. This was more than I probably should, but she was just so stunning. I was just so amazed that someone like her had come into my life and stay.


5 comments for next chapter?

6 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.