23 Jul 2013

Mateja & Alanda's Imagines.

Sorry that they're short and may not be what you wanted... But I tried!


Mateja.

Blond Hair.

Blue Eyes.

Fooling Around with My Boyfriend Justin & Just Having Fun.

 

“Are you sure we’re gonna make it all the way there?” I asked Justin as we flew down the dirt road.

“Mateja, come on, when have I ever let you down?” he smiled as he turned to me.

“Too many to count.”

I laughed and he just rolled his eyes. We were heading to his grandparents new house to go four wheeling and mudding and stuff and yet he didn’t fill up the gas tank to the car. I was worried that we weren’t going to make it, and of course Justin wasn’t. He always over estimated gas in the car, and this time I was right. The car slowed down and Justin pulled over and we stopped.

“I told you that we wouldn’t make it, didn’t I?” I laughed as we both unbuckled to get out.

“Hey, shush, we almost made it. We’re only like a mile or so away.”

“Only a mile.” I mumbled.

He looked for a gas tank in the trunk, but nothing. Great, we had to walk. We started walking and Justin kept kicking up dust and rocks. He knew that I was right, and I did too. He tried calling his grandpa, but neither of us had a signal. I just kept laughing at him until he picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

“Put me down Justin Drew!” I yelled.

“Nope, not until you say sorry for rubbing it in my face.” He said as he continued to walk forward.

“Fine, I’m not going to because we both know that I’m right.” I snapped back.

He laughed and I just hung there with a pouty face. Cars went by but none of them stopped and bothered to see what was going on. He could’ve been kidnapping me and no one even stopped to see.

After about ten minutes of still hanging over Justin’s shoulder, I decided to have some fun myself. I reached down and pinched his butt, making him jump slightly.

“Hey, what are you doing?” he asked.

“Trying to get you to put me down.” I laughed.

Finally he set me down and we stopped so that I could brush down my shirt. We continued to walk hand in hand to his grandparents. Why did they have to move out in the country? And why didn’t Justin just stop and get gas like I said? Nobody would know, but it didn’t matter now.

“Sing.” I said to Justin as I skipped ahead of him and turned to walk backwards.

He looked up like he was thinking of a song to sing to me. I wasn’t sure what song he was going to sing, but when he started singing, I definitely wasn’t expecting that song.

“Show you off, tonight I wanna show off. What you got, a billion couldanever bought…” he sang as he pointed to me.

I danced while he sang and he even stopped to sing the chorus. I ran up next to him and we danced together. He spun me around a few times and even picked me up. People on the highway probably thought that we were crazy, but oh well. When Justin finished his part, he pointed me and I rapped Nicki’s part. I knew the whole thing by heart, being a fan of both Justin and her.

“In time, ink line, bitches couldn’t get on my incline. World tours, it’s mine, ten little letters and a big sign. Justin Bieber, you know Imma hit em with the ether, buns out wiener but I gotta keep an eye out for beliebers.”

Justin picked me up and spun me around while we both laughed out loud. He set me down after a minute and I looked up into his eyes.

“I love you Justin.”

“I love you too, Mateja.”

 

Alanda

Brown Hair

Brown Eyes

 

Justin and I arrived at the beach and it was pretty late. The sun was already setting and it had begun to get pretty dark. I sighed and we laid out our towels and laid together in the sand. He messed around and kept tickling me, but I didn’t mind because it was cute. There weren’t very many people at the beach, so we decided to go in the water together.

“Let’s jump in together.” I suggested.

“Alright, 1…2…3!”

I pretended to jump in while Justin actually did. I laughed at him but he must’ve figured that I wasn’t going to jump in because I felt my knees bend and I fell in to the water. Justin let go of my legs after a few seconds and we both came up from the water. He kept splashing me and it was a lot of fun.

Eventually, I went up to our towels to lay out and dry off while he stayed in the water. He said that he was cold, but once I was dry I was fine so he should’ve done what I did. I just leaned back on my elbows and laughed at him.

“Justin!” I whined.

“What do you want babe?” he yelled from down by the water.

He began walking up towards me before sitting down next to me and drying off with a towel. I laid my head on his wet chest and closed my eyes. I was really tired and I wanted to go home, but we could only come to the beach late because there were less people. His chest moved up and down at a steady rate underneath me.

“You wanna go home don’t you?” he said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

I nodded and he sat up and so did I. We stood up and packed everything away and began walking back to the car. I practically fell asleep as we drove home, so Justin kept the music on the radio low to not wake me up. Once we got home, which was quick, Justin had to wake me up and I was really out of it.

“Alanda, we’re home baby, wake up.” He said as he shook my shoulder slightly.

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes to see him picking me up bridal style and closing the door to the car with his foot. He carried me in and I buried my face in his chest as he carried me upstairs and to the bed. He laid me down quietly before leaving to go back downstairs and grab our bags from the car.

1 comment:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.