13 Jul 2013

Twisted: Chapter 9.

Well guys... I'm sorry to say this but, this is the last chapter. I feel like you will beg me for more, BUT OMFG DON'T BECAUSE I FALL FOR STUFF LIKE THAT BECAUSE I FEEL BAD. Lol.

Saturday, September 29th, 2012
11:00pm

(JUSTIN'S POV)
 
“Woah, where are you going?” I asked (YN) as I stood in front of her, the smile disappearing from my face quickly.
She just didn’t answer, just tried to walk around me. I grabbed her arm and tried to stop her, but I let go because she was struggling and I didn’t want to hurt her.
“(YN) please-“ I begged.
“Do you really care Justin? About me? Do you?”
I saw Olivia enter the room and I paused. She came to ruin things again. I wanted to tell her that Olivia was just trying to get me back and yell at Olivia. I couldn’t answer her question. I parted my lips slightly, but I couldn’t find the right words. I did care about her, and she would never know. I could see her tearing up and I wanted to grab and hold her, but she wiped them away quickly.
“That’s what I thought.”
She turned around to see Olivia and she stopped in her tracks. I couldn’t tell what was going to happen, but I didn’t want anything to happen.
“Juju.” Olivia said as she strode past (YN), tracing her fingers down my chest.
(YN) took a run for it and before I knew it she was gone. I felt like my heart just broke into a million pieces because of a girl that wasn’t even mine. Olivia just had to come here and kiss me and ruin things with (YN). She had been trying to get me back all night, but I wanted to be with (YN). And I think my chances were ruined now.
“Get off of me!” I yelled at Olivia.
“What’s your problem?”
“You are.”
I pushed past her and started pacing the floors, thinking of what I could possibly do to to get her back. I knew that nothing would make this better and so many questions ran through my head. What if she quits? What if she leaves me forever?
I took a deep breath and turned back to Olivia. She was sitting down on the couch now; acting like everything was all peaches and cream and she filed her nails. 
“Listen Olivia, we aren’t dating. We never will be dating. And I regret that we ever did. So you can just stop trying, I’ve been done with you; I thought we went through this.”
“Justin, I’m sorry for everything and I-“
“Get out.”
“What?”
“Get out!” I yelled.
She looked frightened as I yelled at her. She stood up and grabbed her little prissy purse and left. I closed my eyes because I was so angry at everyone. I had no idea how I was going to be at the dinner, but I had to somehow put on a happy face in front of everyone.
Scooter walked in and so did Fredo, looking behind them and watching (YN) leave. It was the hardest thing, watching her leave. Even though she was on a bus behind ours, it was heartbreaking. I’d never felt like this over a girl.
“What happened?” Scooter asked as he sat down.
“I just lost her. I really liked her man, and now she’s gone because of Liv.” I said as I buried my face in my hands.
“She can’t go far; I mean she is your main dancer.” Fredo reassured me.
“That’s the thing. What if she quits?”
Everyone became quiet. No one knew what to say to me to comfort me, because words wouldn’t help anyways. I just couldn’t deal with this; I had to get ready for the dinner anyways.
I went in the back bedroom, which was mine, and changed. I fixed my hair a bit and grabbed some shoes by the time we arrived at the restaurant. I put on my hat and got off of the bus, avoiding cameras and everything and everyone around me.
When we got in the restaurant, we all sat down; Scooter on my left, Allison on my right, across from me was (YN) sitting in between Aubree and Fredo. I didn’t want to stare, but glancing over at her wouldn’t hurt, as long as she didn’t notice. I looked up at her and our eyes met. I quickly looked away and began talking to Scooter, avoiding any more awkward eye contact.

(YOUR POV)

I quickly looked away and back down at my menu. I completely regretted looking up in the first place. I knew that I shouldn't have taken a chance to glance at him. Stupid, stupid, stupid! Good thing that Olivia wasn’t here, I feel like if I saw her again I would probably freak out on her, and it wouldn't be pretty. Maybe a little hitting… I just could not stand her, she had called me horrible names and Justin still is with her.
“I think I’m going to get this.” I said to Aubree with a smile as I turned to her.
“Oh, that looks good. I think I’ll get that too.”
I smiled and looked back down. The only time I looked up was to thank the waitress who brought my drink; I just got plain water.
“Alright guys, now that we all have our drinks, I’d like to make a toast,” Justin said as he stood up, “I’d like to thank Scooter, Alfredo, Allison, Scrappy, Dan Kanter, and Ryan Good. You all have been there since the start and this tour is just beginning. A big thanks to my dancers; (YN), you did amazing out there tonight. You all did, and I can’t thank you enough.”
We all clanked our glasses together and everyone aroused in cheers and clapping. I faked a smile, because inside I was dying. When he spoke my name, it sent shivers down my spine. Our eyes meeting, once again, and it made me get butterflies. But I had to somehow get rid of them, because I couldn’t fall for Justin, not again.
Soon our food arrived and everyone began eating. We all practically devoured our food right away, even the slow eaters. The first concert was nerve racking and none of us wanted to ruin it, so we barely ate before it. When we all finished and just sat around to talk for a while, I decided to head to the bathroom. I practically ran there, trying not to make a scene what-so-ever.
I ran into a stall and stuck my finger down my throat, throwing up in the toilet. My throat burned once again, but after I was done I did my normal routine. I took a deep breath and glanced at my body in the mirror as I unbutton my shirt slightly. I could obviously see that my ribs were beginning to show in an obvious way that I was bulimic. Hopefully no one would notice anytime soon.
I walked out of the bathroom and ran into a few people, making me realize that everyone was already leaving. I looked up to see Justin standing in front of me; he was the person that I had run in to. Out of all of the hundred people in here, it had to be him. I parted my lips, as if I was going to speak, but no words came out.
“(YN), can I talk to you?” he asked.
“I have to get back to my bus.” I answered quickly.
I tried walking away, but he grabbed my wrist. I winced in pain and turned around as he let go. I held my wrist in my hand and he gave me a questionable look. I took a deep breath and waited for him to say something.
“Come to mine.”
“Fine.” I breathed out
I let him walk around me and I followed close behind, covering my face from the flashes. When we got on the bus, everyone spread out into their different rooms and just chilled out until we got to Las Vegas.  It would be 5 hours on this bus with Justin. I wanted badly to be on the other bus, but I knew that they wouldn't stop just for me. We went straight in his room in the back of the bus. I stayed standing up, next to Justin, looking up into his eyes with my arms folded across my chest.
“Can I just explain things to you?” he asked me.
“Explain what? Explain to me that you lead me on only to break my heart. I actually like you Justin, I thought maybe, just maybe that you-“
Before I could finish my sentence, Justin pressed his lips down on mine hard. I could barely react, but when I did, I dropped my arms and closed my eyes. When I snapped out of it, I pushed Justin away and backed away.
“Listen, Olivia and I aren’t together if that’s what you think. She tried to kiss me and she’s trying to get back together with me. She kissed me at the concert, but I pushed her away. If you really want to know the truth, I like you (YN). Not her.”
My breath hitched in my throat and I couldn’t find the right words. It was odd, this feeling that I had. He liked me? And all this time I thought that he was dating Olivia. But what about this whole past month?
“Who have you been texting and smiling ever since I met you then?”
A smile slowly crept on his face and he began laughing. I felt really dumb; it must not have been Olivia after all.
“Well let’s look,” he pulled out his phone and unlocked it, “Ryan, Chaz, Erin my stepmom, my Dad, my Mom, Za, Twist, oh and I’ve been replying to fans on twitter.”
"What about when you wouldn't sleep in the same bed as me?"
"I thought you were mad at me."
I could feel my cheeks getting red and I looked away embarrassed. I couldn’t help but laugh though, because it was all a misunderstanding. I felt Justin wrap his arms around me and we rocked back and forth and laughed together. I didn’t know what this meant, but it felt like the start of something.
When he let me go, I looked up at him and smiled, but he looked kind of worried. The smile from my face disappeared and I backed away, once again.
“Is something wrong?” I asked.
“Oh uh no it’s just.” He shook his head and looked away, “at the restaurant, I hurt you when I grabbed your wrist, is something wrong? Did I hurt you?”
I had no idea how to reply. I couldn’t just come out and say ‘hey Justin, I cut myself and starve myself by purposely throwing up to get rid of the painful thoughts and memories I have because I was adopted and my real dad wants nothing to do with me and now I’m tagging along as your dancer to go find my real mom which you don’t even know about yet.’.
“No, I just-“
I couldn’t answer his question. Usually I would be able to come up with a lie to cover up for now, but I couldn’t say much.
“It was just twisted the wrong way when I turned. No biggy.” I said with a smile.
“Oh, okay good, I can’t have my lead dancer hurt.” He said.
I laughed and felt relief that I had come up with something. I was worried that he was going to find out, and he’d think that I was disgusting and revolting. We both sat down on the bed and took off our shoes, laying back and staring at the ceiling.
Justin wasn't going to find out my secrets, ever. I wouldn't allow it, no matter what. And if one day it came to that point, I would leave and disappear from his life and everyone elses, some how, some way.



DA ENNNDDDDDD.
What's you think of my short story? Tell ya what, I've been working on another and if this gets ten comments, I'll post it. BECAUSE I LOVE YOU PEOPLE, YA HEAR THAT? I LOVE YOU.

-Ana.

10 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE IT! But I really wanted to read how justin would react when he found out about her cutting or how it went when she found her mother! But still love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the story (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuhh , You Better Post it Lol. Your An Awesome Writer And I Always Fall in Love With Your Stories . Keep Writing Baby Gal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you would of kept writing

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it :) and post the other story, you are great writer

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is great, although i would like to see justin`s reaction to everything, but it`s great anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your stories, post another please

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plz tell us wht happens after tht!!! I noe u said not to ask u but its impossible not to......u r just such an amazing writer :) & i luv dis story

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.