13 Jul 2013

So this is my first story and i hope you like it please leave comments and feedback

 UNWANTED PART 1:



"No" my mom yelled
   
      "Mom please just let me stay here"
   
      "Never your father was right years ago we should have kicked
      you out sooner your stupid and worthless"
   
      "If that's how you feel then fine I'm gone"
   
      I went packed everything I could and headed out to my car. It
      was a 1998 mustang convertible. I hoped in my car and drove
      until I had to stop for gas I wanted to get as far away from
      yt (your town) as possible. After stopping for gas and
      driving hours longer I had finally gotten to Las Vegas. I
      decided to stop and get some food I figured Dairy Queen I
      pulled up parked the car and walked inside. I decided to
      order something simple so I got a chocolate shake, and a
      cheeseburger. It was almost 11:30 so I decided to eat there
      besides the didn't close till 1 a.m so I had a couple hours.
      When I turned around to find a table I accently ran into
      someone. "Great" I thought "I'm so sorry!!"
   
      "It's fine I promise"
   
      Just then I recognized the voice it was..



 5 comments for part 2

-Lacie

13 comments:

  1. Goos start :) please update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog!(; feel free to email me at ana.mckenna7@live.com and ask questions or whatever you like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I'm addicted to twisted!! Just saying lol :)

      Delete
  3. I like the start really good (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it & i live on vegas ! I feel special

    ReplyDelete
  5. When will you update??? I need to read something please update honey xx- me

    ReplyDelete
  6. make next one longer lol love the begining of the story <3333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry there's 3 parts and there all pretty short but I'll make my next story longer promise :)

      Delete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.