19 Jul 2013

Joey's Imagine.

Sorry that I'm skipping out of order, bt I wrote the first two on my computer and I'm not home so I'll post those fight away when I get home tomorrow night! But I'll post two-four today and same with tomorrow!
Also I may have changed your descriptions too because I have a hard time thinking of random things to write seeing some wanted the same things! But I tried my best to keep it the same!
And some are in third person point of view and others are in first person! Sorry!

Joey
Brown Hair
Brown Eyes
Justin Being Sweet & Everything

Bright moonlight filtered through the curtains before I shifted my position in bed, the harsh pain by my right abdomen increasing when I felt someone's arm wrap around my waist.
"Baby." Justin's husky voice groaned when I escaped from his grip. "You know you want me."
"I don't fucking want you right now." I stated through gritted teeth.
"Meow, someone's feisty tonight." He laughed, rolling back over to face me.
"You'd be the same way if you had to go through what I did every month, I need stuff." I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest.
"Is that what it is? I'm sorry babe, I didn't know."
He moved over to me leaning his head on my stomach lightly, his lips pressing against it before his warms hands rubbed over it soothingly.
"Do you want me to go get you uh, stuff?" He asked, kissing my lips afterwards.
"Sure, but I'll come too." I smiled, getting off of the bed before I grabbed Justin's sweatpants off of the floor.
"Hey, mine." He laughed, trying to pull them away.
"No way, I need them!" I giggled, pulling them over my legs.
His smile widened when he pulled me closer to him by the waist, his lips kissing my nose before he entwined our fingers together.
When we got to the store we both walked in, Justin pulling his hood over his head before he removed his sunglasses wrapping his arms around my waist protectively.
"I'll let you do your thing, I'll be right back." He said, leaving me in the aisle to choose what Tampon brand I'd want. I chose the ones before I continued to walk down the aisles, looking for Justin along the way.
"I'm right here." I heard his goofy voice holler, making me turn around to face him.
"Justin, what do you have?" I laughed, looking at his arms that were full of different things.
"All your favorite things." He smirked, "Remember on our first date you said that you loved these?" He asked, showing me the bag of cheddar goldfish.
"You don't have to buy those Just-"
"Joey, I insist."
I kissed his cheek before we payed and returned home.
"Ben and Jerry's?" Justin asked, sitting beside me on the couch before passing me a spoon.
"And, what movie?"
I pointed to Never say never which made Justin laugh.
"No, I'm serious." I chuckled, grabbing the case, you looked so adorable back then!"
A loud gasp escaped his mouth before his hand covered his heart.
"Babe, back then? What about now?!" He pouted, sticking out his bottom lip. "I thought I was still adorable.."
"You are.. But I just loved your hair flip." I teased, ruffling his hair playfully.
His smile grew larger when he pulled me Into his chest, his hot breath hitting the side of my neck.
"But I just love you." His soft voice said, kissing the exposed skin lightly.
"And you're the girl of my dreams, even when I'm buying tampons for you." He chuckled, rubbing my stomach with his hand.
"Thank you J." I smiled, lifting my face to kiss his lips delicately.

1 comment:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.