22 Jul 2013

Ann & Sarai's Imagines.

Hey guys! Sorry for not postin in awhile! But tonight I'll be posting five of the 9 personal imagines and the other four will be for tomorrow! After that, I'm gonna take a break for a day or two and I'll see you guys want a new story or not!

Ann.
Brown Hair.
Baby Blue Eyes.
Long Description That I Didn’t Wanna Retype, Lol.

“How does this look?” I asked Justin as I strode out of the bathroom.
He looked me up and down and made a weird face. I could tell that he didn’t care for it, probably because it was a sexy outfit. He always was so protective over me, being my best friend and all. It was nice sometimes, but in times like this I hated it.
“I think you should wear the outfit that I picked out.” He said.
“Justin, seriously? That’s like an everyday outfit, come on. I’m not changing.” I folded my arms across my chest.
He took a deep breath before standing up and rolling his eyes. I just laughed and we headed out. We were going to the club tonight and meeting up with some friends. Justin was excited to go; he just wasn’t excited about my outfit. Sometimes I felt like he didn’t want me to be with anybody but him, but that was impossible right? I mean he didn’t like me, we were best friends!
We arrived at the club and you could hear the music blasting from inside. There was a long line, but Justin dragged me to the front and we got in before anyone else. I felt bad, but oh well because I wanted to have a good time.
I immediately saw one of my good friends Anna and I ran as best I could in heels over to her. I hugged her and we talked over the loud music.
“Hey girl! I haven’t seen you in forever!” she said.
“That’s because I’m always with Justin!” I laughed.
“Well tonight, we’re gonna set you up with a cutie, come on!”
She dragged me over to the bar where she tapped on a guy’s shoulder. He turned around and smiled at me. I blushed and pushed my hair behind my ear. He was pretty hot, and I sat down to talk to him. He kept flirting with me and telling me how cute I was. I just laughed and blushed. For some reason, I could only think about Justin though. It was crazy how much he’d been on my mind lately.
“So, would you wanna go back to my place and finish our conversation there?” he asked me.
I immediately thought about Justin again. What would Justin think? Would Justin want me to do this? Would I want to do this? I knew that I shouldn’t have gone by everything Justin told me, but for some reason I felt this strong connection to him, like we had something…
“I probably should get home-“
“Come on,” he said grabbing my hand, “I insist.”
“Well it’s a very generous offer, but I can’t, really.” I said as I stood up and grabbed my purse.
“Can I have your number then?”
“Um, I-“
“Ann! W-What are you doing?”
I turned around to see Justin standing behind me and smiling oddly as he put his hands on my hips. I felt awkward, because we were never that close. But at the same time, I liked it, a lot…
“I was just talking to Anna’s friend here, Blake.”
Justin turned to him and barely gave him a smile. I could tell that Justin didn’t like him very much. But Blake was a nice guy, I liked talking to him and I was going to even give him my number.
“Oh, hi Blake. I’m Ann’s boyfriend, Justin.”
I looked at Justin like he was crazy and stumbled a little bit. Blake’s smile disappeared and he stood up and backed away a little bit.
“I should get going.” He said as he walked away.
I turned to Justin and pushed him a little, giggling a bit too. It was kinda funny, but Justin just scared off my chance of having a boyfriend. I just rolled my eyes and sat down with him at the bar.
“What was that?” I laughed.
“Well, I’m gonna be totally honest… It was jealousy.” Justin said.
“You were jealous?” I said without a smile.
“Yeah,” he breathed out, “Because I kinda… sorta… like you. As in more than a friend.”
I waited a few seconds and smiled. He cracked a smile to and I couldn’t help but hug him. I was glad that he saved me from that guy, because otherwise I wouldn’t have found out that Justin could’ve been my future boyfriend.

Sarai
Brown Hair
Brown Eyes
Long Description

I skipped around the house with a smile on my face. Finally Justin was coming home today; I missed him so much and this house was too huge to stay alone in. His tour was long, and California actually got boring after doing everything. I guess I wasn’t alone seeing he had a few pets.
Justin was a close friend of mine and he told me that when he got home he had a surprise for me. I was so excited because knowing Justin, it wasn’t a little surprise.
I glanced out of the door to see a van pull up and a few people taking bags out. Justin was finally here! YAY! He was on time too, unlike usual. I couldn’t handle the anticipation as I waited for him to bring his bags inside, so I ran outside and towards him. He dropped his bags and smiled as he picked me up in his arms and spun me around. I loved when he did that, because I barely got to see him.
“I missed you a lot Sarai!” he said as he set me down.
“I missed you too Justin.”
I helped him bring his bags inside and we sat down and started talking. I didn’t want to say anything about the ‘surprise’ he had for me because I was hoping that he remembered. I waited for it to come up in our conversation, but it never did, so I just brought it up myself.
“So what’s my surprise?” I randomly said.
“Oh, about that, it’s not actually a physical surprise. It’s something that I need to tell you…” his voice trailed off.
I looked at him funny before giving him a signal to continue. He seemed really nervous; I’d never seen him like this around me before.
“I wanted to confess that… I like you Sarai, and I know that it’s weird to be hearing this and stuff, but I’ve like you for a very long time now and I thought you should know.”
I stared into his eyes with a confused expression. He liked me? I honestly had never noticed. And I didn’t like him very much, I’d never thought about it. Well wait, did I like him? I had no idea… My emotions were really mixed at this point. I didn’t know what to do or what to say to make this situation better.
“Justin, I had no idea.” I quietly said.
“I know and I understand if it’s not what you were-“
I pressed my lips against him without another word and he went with it. He didn’t push me away, just moved his lips against mine. When I pulled away, I opened my eyes and looked into his. He seemed confused, and so was I honestly.
“I like you too.” I said easily.
“Really?” he said brushing my brown hair behind my ear.
I laughed and pushed him back to lay over him. He was smiling as he made a kissy face and I pushed my lips against his once again. Between light kisses, I couldn’t help but giggle. He was so nervous, and it was so cute. I tried to calm him down as I softly spoke in his ear.
“I don’t know what this means, but there’s no need to worry, I can tell that you’re nervous.” I laughed as I whispered in his ear.
“I’m not really nervous; I’m just excited that you’re finally mine.”

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! It's actually impressive because you wrote the things she i mean I did and I would actually do it in real life too! I love it and I love your stories so thank you! -Ann

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.