29 Jul 2013

Fall in love with...... Chapter 9

Hi,
So this is the next chapter of my story. Please tell me what you think. I hope you like my story even when I don’t write pretty pervert or dirty. I’m young and I don’t know anything about his theme. I’m sorry! Please comment what you think!
5 comments for the next chapter?
PS.: Sorry for my bad english and my errors.
Follow me on Twitter: @Meli__JB

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

I run as fast as possible. I got in a taxi and drove back to Justin’s hotel. Now I was just a few minutes away from my love.

Chapter 9:

When I finally arrived at Justin’s hotel, I went in and immediately in the elevator. When I was on the right floor I ran to Justin’s room. I knocked on and went in. Where is Justin? Nervously I went in the living room. No Justin. I walked in the bedroom and there was he. He sat on the bed with his face in his hands.
(YN): Justin!
I ran to him and hugged him tight.
J: (YN)! Why are you here?
I got up and sat on his lap with my arms around his neck.
(YN): I run away. I can’t live without you. My Mom must understand this. I love you!
J: I love you too. But your Mom is worry about you!
(YN): I shouted back to her that I came home in September or when you’re with your tour in Canada. I said that I must be with you.
J: OK. I can’t live without you. And you’ve promised me something.
Justin winked at me and I smiled.
(YN): I know.
J: I wait for this moment since yesterday!
(YN): Aww…You poor little boy!
Justin nodded and made a pout. We laughed. Justin got closer to me and kissed me. He pressed his lips on mine. After a few seconds the kiss was very passionate. Now we lay on the bed. I was on the top of him. I felt that Justin want me! I took off his shirt and saw his beautiful body. I unbuckled his belt and started kissing his neck, he tasted so good, I just couldn’t stop. I pulled his pants down. Justin took off my shirt and bra, probably too quickly, he kinda looked desperate, which was a turn on. Justin smiled and went down to my neck. I really wanted to moan, but couldn’t, because Justin’s hotel room was opposite Scooter’s room. But I couldn’t help and moaned.
J: Shh, babe, we got to be quite.
He whispered huskily in my ear and bit down on my ear lobe softly, before going back to kissing my neck. I moved the waistband of his boxers away. He kissed me again, passionately. We rolled to the other side of the bed so that Justin was on the top of me. He put his lips on mine to prevent me from moaning but we couldn’t help and we both moaned, not even scared that anyone of his crew could notice. After all of that I laid down next to Justin, and put my head on his chest, while he was playing with my hair. 
J: I love you!
(YN): I love you too!
I smiled. Justin got closer to me and kissed my forehead. All was perfect. I loved Justin and I was sure that he was the Mr. Right in my life.  It was already 5 p.m. and I thought that my Mom was already in the plane to fly back home. I got closer to Justin and we both cuddled. I loved to lie in Justin’s arms. I enjoyed the moment and if I could I would stop the time and be in this moment forever. Just as Justin would kiss me someone knocked on our door.
(YN): Justin? Who is this?
J: I don’t know maybe the neighbors to complain that we were too loud. He laughed and I rolled my eyes. We just do like we aren’t here ok?
I nodded. We laid here in silence. But after like 10 minutes of knocking on the door, I was angry and annoyed. I got up and took the blanket from the bed to cover my naked body. Now Justin laid there with no blanked he was naked.
J: Baby! What are you doing? Give me the blanket back. I need it or should I lay here on the bed naked?
I giggled.
(YN): Sorry but I need it! I look who it is! Take the other blanket to cover your body.
Justin rolled his eyes and took the other blanket. I got out of the bedroom and walked just with the blanket around my body to the door. I opened it and in front of me stood my Mom.
(YN): Mom? What? Why are you here?
(YMN): Please can we talk?
I nodded and my Mom and I walked in the living room.
(YN): Sat down. Should I get Justin? My Mom nodded. I’ll be right back.
I walked back in the bedroom.
(YN): Justin my Mom is here. Take your boxers on and come with me!
Justin got up took his boxers from the ground and walked out with me. I was still only in the blanket. Justin went to my Mom and shook her hand.
(YN): Mom why are you here? If I should go with you home, I’m not going!
(YMN): No (YN), listen! I’m sorry. I was so mean to you. I know that you love Justin and that he’s a great guy and treat you right. It’s just I’m scared. I’m scared that you are going too fast! I’m scared that you get pregnant. Look you’re my little girl and I don’t want to lose you. You know I get pregnant when I was 17 and I don’t want that you get pregnant too. I mean not yet. Do you understand me?
(YN): Mom! I’m sorry but I love Justin and I want to be with him. I’m not leaving you.
(YMN): I understand you can join Justin but you must promise me to text or call me every day! And Justin, you must promise me to take care of my little girl and that you don’t hurt her. And guys, I don’t want that I have in September a pregnant daughter! You both are a sweet couple.
I got up and walked to my Mom. I hugged her tight and gave her a kiss on her cheek.
(YN): Thanks Mom. Are you staying this night?
(YMN):  No my flight to our hometown goes on 8 so I have a few hours here. Tell me how you both met.
(YN): Ok Justin, maybe you could tell it my Mom? I'm going to get dressed quickly.
J: Sure honey.
(YMN): (YN) why aren’t you dressed.
(YN): Uhh, I don’t know what happened the last hours. Sorry I don’t know so I can’t tell you!
Justin and I blushed.
(YMN): This was a joke. (YN) get dressed.
I nodded and walked in the bedroom.

(Justin’s POV)
(YN): Uhh, I don’t know what happened the last hours. Sorry I don’t know so I can’t tell you!
I and (YN) blushed. This was a little bit embarrassing.
 (YMN): This was a joke. (YN) get dressed.
She nodded and walked in the bedroom.
(YMN): So Justin. Tell me how you both met.
I told her the whole story. I think she couldn’t believe me. Our story was really weird.
(YMN): This story is amazing. You both are so cute and I’m glad that my little girl has you as her boyfriend.
J: Thanks, Mrs. (YLN)
(YMN): Justin, please call me (YMN).
J: Ok..
(End of Justin’s POV)

I heard my Mom and Justin talking. I got out of the bedroom and in the living room.
(YN): Justin, have you told my Mom our story?
Justin nodded and I sat on his lap. I kissed his check.
(YMN): You both are so cute. But I must ask you something. Have you already slept together?
(YN): Mom doesn’t ask us this! You’re so noisy. This question is embarrassing.
Justin and I blushed.
(YMN): Sorry but I must know if you protect you good.
(YN): Ok Mom stops it please! Stop! I won’t hear it!
Justin laughed so hard.
(YMN): Sorry! What are you both going to do tomorrow?
J: I’ve tomorrow a concert here.
(YMN): When are you coming with your tour to Canada?
J: Soon. I don’t know exactly the date but when we know it, we will tell you immediately.
(YMN): Fine. So I think I must go! We see us soon.
We all got up and hugged my Mom.
(YN): Bye Mom! I love you! Thank you so much that you allowed me to join Justin and understand me!
(YMN): Sure honey! You’re my daughter no matter what happen and I’ll love you forever. We see us soon. Bye and Justin take care of my girl yet your girl but take care of her.
J: Sure (YMN). I’ll protect her, don’t worry! Bye!
Justin and I hugged my Mom the last time and then she went away. It hurt but I was with Justin and my Mom understands me.
J: I’m happy that you and your Mom figured this out.
(YN): Me too. And what are we doing now?
J: I’ve an idea. Get ready.
(YN): What idea? What should I wear?
J: It’s a surprise. Just wear something elegant.
I nodded and walked in the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed in this (http://djb2dadi4ofp7.cloudfront.net/images/outfits/933045/just-another-party-outfit_web.jpg) I went out of the bedroom and in the living room.
(YN): Justin! I’m ready! Where are you?
But instead of finding Justin I find a little note.

On the note:
Come in the lobby, I’m waiting for you honey!
I love you!
XOXO Justin <3

Aww, it was so sweet he was so sweet. I took my bag and went in the lobby. In the middle of the lobby there was Justin. He was waiting for me with red roses in his hands. I went to him and hugged him tight.
(YN): Aww, Justin! You’re so sweet! I love you!
J: I love you too. Now let’s go.
He took my hand and entwined our fingers.
(YN): Where are we going Justin?
J: You’ll see!
(YN): OK?!?!
We hopped in a big van. Justin still holding my hand! I don’t know where we were but I trusted Justin. We got out of the car and went in a restaurant.
Waiter: Mr. Bieber here is your table.
J: Thanks.
The waiter brought us to a table with roses petals on it.
(YN): Aww, Justin! This is so romantic. I love you!
J: I know! I love you too.
We sat down and ordered our food. The food was delicious. After a while of talking and laughing we were ready to go home.
(YN): Justin, we can’t go out! Look out of the window.
J: Yes, I see! I’ll call Kenny!
I nodded and Justin called Kenny to come. After like 10 minutes Kenny finally arrived. He came in to us and we all walked out. When we were out, all what I saw was millions of flashlights. Paparazzi yelled at us:
ARE YOU BOTH A COUPLE?
ARE YOU CHEATING SELENA WITH HER?
WHO IS THIS GIRL?
SHE IS JUST USING YOU JUSTIN!
All what they said hurt me so much. I wasn’t using Justin! I really loved him. In silence, we hopped in the car.
J: Thanks Kenny. You saved us!
K: No problem.
I was sad about that was the Paparazzo’s were saying. It hurt me! Why did they say that? They don’t know me! I looked sad at my lap. I said no word.
J: Baby! Is everything ok?
(YN): Uh…yes!
No I was lying nothing was OK with me! All what I hoped was that Justin wouldn’t noticed. When we finally arrived at the hotel we immediately went in our room. Justin closed the door and walked to me. I was in our bedroom.
J: So honey! Tell me!
(YN): What should I tell you?
J: What bothering you!
(YN): It’s nothing!
J: Don’t lie to me! Tell me or I’ll tickle you till you say it!
(YN): Nooooo don’t tickle me! I say it ok! It’s just it hurt so much! It really hurts!
J: Do you mean what the Paparazzo’s say? I nodded. Oh dear! Don’t listen to them. We’re together!
(YN): Justin they think you cheat Sel with me! Please you must say them that you and Sel break up!
J: I’ll say it ok!
Justin hugged me tight and we got dressed in our pajamas. We laid us in our bed and watched TV. Then the news came on.
NEWs:
It came a picture of Justin and me when we leaved the restaurant with Kenny.
Is Justin Bieber cheating Selena Gomez? Why was she with him? Is this girl just a good friend of Justin or is it more than just a friend! Are Justin and Selena together or not? When no is this mystery girl the reason why they break up? Is this girl just using Justin? We’ll tell you if we know more about Justin, Selena and this girl!
Justin immediately turned on a different station.
J: Baby doesn’t listen to them! They don’t know anything about us!
Justin took his phone and went on Twitter.
(YN): What are you doing?
J: I say them that Sel and I aren’t together and that we broke up for more than a half year.
Justin via Twitter:
I and Selena aren’t a couple anymore! We broke up for more than a half year. Accept (YN) believe me she’s a great girl! I promise u to get to know her better when the right moment is!
Love U Beliebers <3
 When I read this I smiled to myself.
(YN): Thanks Justin! I love you!
J: No problem! I love you too.
Justin got up and turned the TV off. We laid there arm-in-arm and talked and laughed for hours. I could talk with Justin for hours. He understands me and I understand him.  I think I fall asleep at like 1 a.m. in the morning!



3 comments:

  1. OMB! This was so good! I love your story, please post the next one as soon as possible! <33 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nexttt!!!<333

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.