9 Jul 2013

Twisted: Chapter 4.

Hellooooooo(: who wants ANOTHER new story? If you think I should post my other new story, leave a comment saying soooooo. BTW I do read every comment and I do see everything, my phone just won't let me reply so sorry bout daaatttt);

Saturday, August 18th, 2012
1:00pm

"So you're not telling me anything about you?" he asked as we drove down the highway, wind whipping my hair around.
I slipped on my sunglasses and smiled looking forward. I wasn't going to answer his question, and I think after a few minutes of silence besides the wind, he understood that. I turned on the radio and avoided any further conversation by turning it all the way up. That quickly ended when we stopped at a light and Justin turned it down.
"One question. Just answer one of my questions."
"What?" I asked as I turned to him annoyed.
"Why are you wearing a long sleeved shirt? It's like 100 degrees out."
"Personal preferences." I simply said with a smile.
He shook his head and we sat in silence with only music once again. Eventually(I figured that this would happen) one of his songs came on. I rolled my eyes as he danced along to it and sang. I couldn't help but laugh and dance along.
"ALL AROUND THE W-O-ORLD PEOPLE WANT TO BE LOVED." We both sang along.
I kept looking over to Justin and smiling. They way he moved and sang along was really cute, I couldn't help but smile.
I told him that there was no questions, and when he asked them, I just gave him simple answers. He stopped asking after that and just sat there content as he ate his candy and sang to every single song. This was such a boring road trip, I didn't understand why he wanted to come with so badly. The only good thing was seeing that he was so happy.
I turned to him to see him holding up his phone towards me. I gave him a funny look and tried swatting it away, but he quickly dodged my hands.
"What are you doing?" I asked with a laugh.
"Updating my fans on Instagram."
"Don't you think that they'll freak out if they see you're posting pictures of another girl?"
"You're right, I'll just keep these to myself."
I playfully hit him and we laughed together. I made him let me see the pictures and I actually looked pretty good. I wanted to share them, but Olivia would find out along with the rest of the fans... That wouldn't go over well.
"Hey, remember at the gas station when you said that you'd sing to me?" I said with a sly smile.
"Do you want me too?"
"Yeah, go for it."
"Alright, um..." He cleared his throat before beginning, "hey what's the situation? I'm just trying to make a little conversation, why the hesitation?"
I smiled and drove along while he sang. He really had a great voice, I couldn't help but smile... Again. I kept on making him sing song after song to me, but he didn't mind.
When we finally crossed the border into North Carolina, there was only about an hour before we arrived in Charlotte, where my dad lived. Justin knew now that we were in North Carolina and he had so many questions.
"Can you please just tell me about yourself!?" he begged.
"Trust me, I have an ugly past and who knows what's going to happen now. You don't want to know."
He groaned and slouched in his seat. We had been driving for 5 hours and I wasn't annoyed by him yet, surprisingly. He asked a question about every five minutes but I never answered him.
"You know, you're beautiful on the outside. But your hiding something on the inside." he said.
"Thanks, and I know." I said.
Welcome to Charlotte! the sign read. I felt relief and my heart raced. Now just to find out where he lived. I had so many things that were running through my head. How do I tell him? How will he react? Will he like me? I couldn't handle myself I was so excited. I was finally getting to meet my dad. Soon enough, I'd be meeting my biological dad...
"So, Charlotte North Carolina. What's here for you?" Justin asked as he sat up and yawned.
"Don't worry about it." I replied as I parked at a gas pump.
"Still a mystery, I like it." he said quietly.
"Are you hitting on me?" I asked with a smile.
"Come on, I-I have a girlfriend." he said uneasily.
I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. I looked around and realized that I was going to need directions in order to get to where I was going. I asked Justin to fill up the tank while I went inside. As I headed up to the door, I unlocked my phone and checked the address. Okay, got it.
"Excuse me, can you give me directions to this address?" I said holding up my phone to the cashier.
"Yeah, um..."
She continued to give me precise directions to his house. I thanked her before heading back out to the car where Justin was patiently waiting. I got in and looked back at the pump.
"Did you pay?" I asked.
"Yeah."
"Oh, uh thanks, you didn't-"
"Yes, I did. Don't even say what I think you're going to."
I gave him a weak smile adn started the car. I took a deep breath and headed to my dad's house. It was nerve racking, especially when I turned on his street. When we pulled up to the house, I looked over and sighed.
"Why are you so nervous?" Justin asked with a smile as he leaned forward a bit.
"Because, I just- stay here okay?"
He nodded and I got out of the car. I headed towards the door, and I wasn't as worried anymore. The house looked really nice on the outside and I felt a lot better. Maybe he had other kids and a wife and he knew how to contact my mom. I approached the door and sighed before knocking. I waited a few minutes, thinking that no one was ever going to answer, but I could hear yelling coming from the other side. I jumped a bit when the door swung open.
"Who the hell are you?" he sneered at me.
"I-I... Are you Des?"
He looked at me with a mean look on his face. I could tell by the looks of it that he was a dead-beat dad. He had a bottle of jack in his hands and his house was a mess. He was visibly an alcoholic and he wasn't a nice one either...
"Yeah, who's asking?"
"Me, I'm (YN), your daughter." I stuttered.
His eyes widened and he dropped the bottle. The glass shattered everywhere and the liquid got all over my feet. Before I could look back up, he had slammed the door in my face and yelled from behind it.
"Leave! I don't have a daughter!"
My lips parted and I could feel my jaw start to tremble a bit. I felt like something inside of me just died... My eyes started tearing up and I broke down, but I hid it. Justin couldn't see me like this. I quickly wiped away my tears and covered my face as I ran back to the car and got in. I started the car but Justin stopped me right away.
"What was that all about, were you crying?" Justin asked frantically.
"No, nothing happened. Can we just stay in a hotel for the night?"
"Yeah- sure- here let me drive."
We switched places and Justin drove to the nearest hotel. Well, not nearest, because I could tell that this was a five star hotel. We grabbed all of our stuff and Justin got us a room and we headed upstairs. Everything was quiet on the way up, I didn't want to speak, at all anymore that night.
When we got settled in, I realized that this was a suite. And it had only one bed. I sat down on the bed and began changing into my pajamas while justin sat in the living room, already changed. When i walked out, he immediately stood and stared at me. I weakly smiled and waved, while he made his way towards me.
"I, uh, know that you don't want to talk about you're problems with me but just so you know, I'm here to listen if you need me, which you probably won't bec-"
I pressed my lips against his without even realizing it. Our lips just moved in sync and I completely forgot everything around us for a few seconds. When I pulled away, we both became wide-eyed and stared at each other awkwardly.
"Oh my gosh did I just do that...?" I asked myself quietly as I looked away.
"Um..."
"I'm so sorry, I obviously know that you have a girlfriend and all it's just i'm in a tough place and-"
My voice trailed off into quiet sobs. I closed my eyes and let the tears soak into my sleeves as I held my hands up to my face. Just then, I felt Justin's arms wrap around me and hold me. I could feel his chest against mine through my sweater. I wanted to stay in that position even though I made things awakard already.
"(YN), I know i'm annoying with my questions, but will you please tell me why were here?" he asked quietly.
My lips trembled as I pulled away. I grabbed his hand and lead him into my room. We sat down on the bed together and I pulled out the papers. I was debating whethere to tell him the real story or not, and I decided not to.
"These papers that you asked about a million times- I was using them to find my dad because... Because I never really knew my dad and I wanted to. But it turns out that he's an alcoholic that wants nothing to do with me."
Tears started welling up in my eyes one last time and I felt Justin scoot clsoer to me and put his arms back around me. My breathing was shaky and I felt like I had died just a little inside. I swallowed hard and listened to Justin's heartbeat as I rested my head on his chest. It was somewhat calming as we sat on that bed throughout my sobs and silent cries for help.


5 comments for next chapppyyy?
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT ABOUT MY NEW STORY.
SHOULD I POST IT? Or not?...
-Ana.

12 comments:

  1. Another please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omb! So good

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW !!!! Bieberlicious hahaha! ^_^ :')

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stories hope to be as good as you one day

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMB amazing story!!!! Keep going! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! I REALLY want to become a writer on here.. what do you I do? Do you still want new writers?? I've started to write a story but I just want to post it to see what people think! I love this blog so it would be amazing if I could be a writer here...thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! I need new writers on my blog if you'd like. Email me at ana.mckenna7@live.com

      Delete
  7. This is sooo cool but u should still post the new one (make it dirty ALOT lololo) love youuu <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mooorreeee I want more.... Lol this is really good tho but make the story a little bit differnt with more action and conflict

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.