31 Jul 2013

Fall in love with... Chapter 11


Hi,
This is the next and last chapter of my story!
I hope you like it! Don't worry I don't stop writing Imagine Stories! I write short Imagines! If you want I can write Wish-Imagines! All what I need for the Wish-Imagines is:
Name
What should happen in the Imagine

I write all what you want!
I hope you like the last chapter of my story!
PS.: Thank you so much for your compliments and your comments! This means really much for me! Thank you so much! ♥



JA=Jazzy
JAX=Jaxon
JER=Jeremy
P=Pattie      

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
I shouted for help but he did his hands on my mouth. He kissed my neck and I punched him in his stomach and his face but he didn’t stop. Instead, he pressed me harder to the wall. I was so scared I cried. Finally the door opened. It was Justin. I was so happy. He came to us and punched him in his face. I get to him and hugged him tight. Justin took me to the side and got to the guy.

Chapter 11:

J*yelling*: If you ever touch my girl again I promise you, that that was the last time in your life that you ever touch a girl.
The guy got up and closer to Justin.
The guy: Oh really? I’m so scared oh no!
J: Yeah it’s better that you’re.
Just as Justin would punch the guy again in his face, (YFN) and Ryan came in. Ryan took Justin away from the guy and went to the guy.
R*yelling: Go away, Drake! And never come again have you understand me?
The guy nodded and walked out. I run to Justin and hugged him tight. I cried in his shoulder. I was so scared and shook on my whole body.
J: Shh..Baby it’s all gone. I’m here, by you! Don’t worry I’ll ever protect you. Did he hurt you?
I cried in his shoulder and Ryan and (YFN) came to us. I got up to look in Justin’s eyes.
J: Let’s drive home.
I nodded and took his hand tight.
J: I’ll protect you don’t worry! But before we go, (YFN) I’m sorry for yelling at you but I was so scared about (YN). Sorry!
(YFN): Don’t worry, I understand you. I’m so sorry I know it was my fault if I didn’t let you alone there…I’m so sorry.
(YN): It wasn’t your fault don’t worry. Justin, can we go?
Justin nodded and we went out of the house and hopped in Justin’s car. Before Justin started the car I looked at him and took his hand.
(YN): Thank you Justin you rescued me! Thank you so much.
I cried. Just the thought about that what happened before make me cry. Justin came closer to me and hugged me.
J: Shh..Don’t cry. No problem I’ll always protect you no matter what!
I pulled Justin away and we drove in silence home. When we finally where home I would went out of the car, but Justin stopped me.
J: You haven’t answered me.
(YN): What?
J: Did the guy hurt you?
(YN): Can we talk in my room! Please?
Justin nodded and we went in. When we were in my room Justin and I sat on the bed.
J: Did he hurt you?
(YN): My hand hurt a little bit and my waist because he hold me so strong.
J: Show me.
(YN): No! It just hurt a bit!
J: Show me yet.
Justin got closer to me and tried to take of my dress.
(YN): No, Justin. It just hurt a bit.
I got up and went to my wardrobe to take out my pajama. I took off my dress and stood there only in my underwear. I looked up to my waist and saw lots of scratches, abrasions and bruises. I knew that Justin shouldn’t see this.
J: Baby, show me.
He came closer to me and looked at my waist. He looked up at me.
J: Are you serious? You said to me that you have nothing.
(YN): Sorry!
J: It’s ok.
Justin took my hand and we went in the bathroom. He took a towel and make it wet.
J: Does it hurt?
(YN): Just a little bit!
J: Say if it hurt too much.
I nodded and Justin gently cleaned my abrasions.
(YN): Thanks Justin!
J: Nothing to thank. I love you.
(YN): I love you too.
We went out of the bathroom and lay in the bed.
J: Can you tell me what happen?
I nodded and told him everything. Some tears rolled down my cheek. Justin softly took it with his thumb away.
J: It’s my fault. I’m so sorry my dear.
(YN): No, Justin! It wasn’t your fault! It wasn’t (YFN) fault! It wasn’t my fault! It was the fault of this guy!
J: I hate him. If he ever touches you again it was the last time that he touched a girl.
(YN): Thanks Justin.
He kissed softly my for head and we fall asleep arm-in-arm.

Next day:
When I woke up on the next day, Justin was still sleeping. I cuddled me to him. He slowly opened my eyes and looked to me.
J: Moring Baby! How are you?
(YN): Moring Justin! Good and you?
J: Good.
He kissed gently my lips and we cuddled. After a few minutes of cuddling and kissing Justin and I stood up to eat breakfast. We went downstairs.
J: Where are your parents?
(YN): They are at work they have night shift.
Justin smiled and get closer to me.
J: Really?
I nodded. Justin smiled and winked at me. He came closer to me, took me by my waist and kissed me.
J:  You know what you have promised me?
(YN): I know Justin but we want to spend time with our friends and family or?
J: Yeah…You’re right!
(YN): Don’t be sad. They work in the night both so we are alone at night in my house! I promise you that we can do it in the evening!
Justin smiled.
J: Pinky promise?
(YN): Pinky promise!
We laughed and made us breakfast.
J: What do you want to do today?
(YN): I don’t know what do you want?
J: What if we visit my family?
(YN): That’s a good idea.
J: I’ll phone my family while you get ready.
I nodded. After eating breakfast, I went upstairs and took a sweet dress on. I wear this (http://www.polyvore.com/hot_summer_day/set?id=91766133) I went downstairs to see, where Justin is. He sat in the living room.
(YN): Justin, it this outfit ok?
J: Honey, you look stunning.
(YN): Thanks. Have you phoned your family?
J: Yes, we can come. We can come yet and eat there.
(YN): Great.
I was happy. Justin came closer to me and kissed me.
J: Let’s go?
I nodded and Justin and I walked out and hopped in his car. The radio was on. After a few minute As Long As You Love Me went on. I turned the music louder.
(YN): I love this song.
J: Me too. This guy cans really good singing.
(YN): I think so too and this guy so se-cute!
J: Oh yes and he has the most beautiful and stunning girlfriend in the whole world.
(YN): Aww you’re so cute.
Justin smiled and we sang along the lyrics. After about 30 minutes driving we finally were there. We got out of the car and walked to the door. Justin took my hand and entwined our fingers.
(YN): I’m so nervous Justin!
J: Don’t worry I’m sure they like you.
I smiled and Justin rang. After a few seconds the door opened and in front of us stood Jazzy.
JA: Justin!!
She run to Justin and hopped on him.
J: Hello, little princess! How are you?
JA: Who is this Justin?
J: This is (YN)!
JA: Is she your girlfriend?
J: Yes she is!
Jazzy go up from Justin and came to me. I knelt on the floor to Jazzy.
(YN): Hi, Sweetheart! I’m (YN).
JA: You’re beautiful! Can I show you my room`
(YN): Thanks Jazzy! *whispering* but you’re the most beautiful girl in the world!
Jazzy smiled, took my and Justin’s hand and walked in the kitchen with us.
J: We are here!
Justin’s Dad and his Mom came around. The hugged Justin tight and walked to me!
(YN): Hello, I’m (YN).
They greeted me and we walked in the living room.
JER: How have you both met?
We told them the whole story and they couldn’t believe us.
JA: (YN) can I show you the my room?
(YN): Sure princess! Jaxon, do you come with us?
Jaxon nodded and we walked in Jazzy’s room.

(Justin’s POV)
JA: (YN) can I show you the my room?
(YN): Sure princess! Jaxon, do you come with us?
Jaxon nodded and they walked in Jazzy’s room
P: Justin, she’s a great girl! Take care of her!
J: I know Mom, I know!
My parents and I talked a little bit and after 1 hour (YN) wasn’t by us.
J: I’ll be right back.
I went in upstairs and in Jazzy’s room. And there where she! (YN) sat on the ground and played with Jaxon and Jazzy. She was so cute. I am sure that it will be a good Mom.
J: Hey, I thought you want to show (YN) your room?
Jazzy laughed.
JA: I know but I want to play with her.
J: Later princess! The food is ready!
Jazzy, Jaxon and (YN) stood up. I took (YN)’s hand and she smiled at me. I kissed her lips. When she pulled me away she giggled. Jazzy and Jaxon took (YN)’s hands and walked with her downstairs. After we ate Jazzy and Jaxon asked if we could go to the playground and so we did. We walked out of the house and to the playground. I took Jaxon’s and (YN)’s hand and (YN) took Jazzy’s and my hand. She was so sweet.
J: (YN)?
(YN): Yes?
She looked at me and we stopped.
J: I must say you something!
(YN): What Justin? You can say me all!
J: I want a family with you! I want to be with you till my last breath. I want that you’re the mother of my children and I want that you’re mine forever! I love you!
She had tears in her eyes.
J: Don’t cry honey!
I hugged her tight and kissed her.
(YN): I love you too and I want this all only with you!
We kissed and walked further. After 1 hour on the playground we walked back to the house.
(YN): Bye Jazzy, Jaxon!
She got to the ground and hugged them both.
(YN): Bye Jeremy and Pattie and thank you for the invitation and the good food.
They hugged and (YN) walked to the car.
J: Bye Jaxon and Jazzy!
I hugged them both and walked to my Mom and my Dad.
J: Bye Mom and Dad!
P: Bye Justin! Take care of you and (YN)! She’s a great girl!
J: I know Mom bye!
JER: Bye!
J: Bye I love you all!
I walked away and hopped in the car. I gave (YN) a kiss and we finally drove away!
(YN): This was great today! Your siblings are so sweet! I love them!
J: I said that you mustn’t be worried about what they think about them! I knew that they all like you!
She smiled and looked out of the window! When we were by her house we walked in her room!
J: Where are your parents?
(YN): I said to you in the morning that they have night shift!
J: Oh yeah! I know and you have promised me something in the morning!
Before she could say something I kissed her passionate. I pressed her against the wall. I went down to her neck. I wanted her now! I put her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I went still kissing her neck to her bed and throw her on the bed. I lay on the top of her and kissed her on her lips. I knew that she wanted me too. I took off her shirt and her pants so that she only laid there with her underwear. I kissed her whole body. She took off my shirt and my pants. I pressed my lips on hers. After a few seconds the kiss was very passionate. She moved the waistband of my boxers away and I took off her underwear!! I kissed her again, passionately. We rolled to the other side of the bed so that she was on the top of me. I put my lips on her to prevent her from moaning but we couldn’t help and we both moaned. After all of that I laid down next to (YN), and she put her head on my chest, while I was playing with my hair.
J: I love you (YN).
(YN): I love you too.
J: You and me forever!
(YN): You and me forever!
We sealed this promise with a kiss!

The End!

1 comment:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.