13 Jul 2013

Twisted: Chapter 8.

OMFG IT'S 2:00AM HERE AND IM STILL UP. HAHA so I thought I'd post another chapter since I'm wide awake. Here you are ladies(:

Saturday, September 29th, 2012
7:00pm
 
“Guys, in an hour and a half, we will all be out on that stage for our first concert on the Believe Tour!” Kaili squealed.
We all laughed at her as we got dressed. We had to put on our first outfits for All Around The World. I was excited because I had accomplished a lot in the past month, I was very proud of myself. And now we were in Glendale, for our very first concert. I still was sad about everything that happens with Justin… Yes, it’s still happening.
 
“Good, now move like this,” Justin instructed me, “You got it!”
He threw his hands up in the air with a big smile on his face. I couldn’t help but laugh.
“Now let’s run through it one more time, and that’s it! Done until September 29th!”
We went through the last song one more time. I was actually happy today; he was paying attention to me instead of his phone for once. He always was so sweet and flirty during practice, it was making me fall for him. But I didn’t want to fall, because I felt like he wouldn’t be there to catch me. Getting out of my thoughts and back to reality, I felt Justin run his hand up my thigh to finish off the last move. I was breathing hard, but I managed to turn to him and smile weakly.
We both celebrated my finishing all of the dances with yelling and hugging. I felt Justin’s arms wrap around my body and pick me up in the air, swinging me around in circles. When he set me down, I used him to regain my balance. We sat talking and just waiting for the rest of the crew to come for our last meeting until the first concert.
“You know, you’ve managed to always wear a long-sleeved shirt around me.” Justin said as he took a sip of his water.
“So you pay attention to my outfits?” I said slyly.
“Well who wouldn’t, I mean you’re a beautiful girl.”
I blushed and looked away. He always gave me sweet compliments every minute of the day that he could. And I always blushed, of course. He was so sweet and such a flirt, I couldn’t help it. And when he paid attention to me, he actually paid attention to me. He didn’t care or talk about anything else but me. Could a guy get any more perfect?!
 
“(YN), are you going to get your make-up done or what?” Salemah asked me.
“Oh, yeah, sorry. I was just getting lost in my thoughts.”
Everyone laughed at me as I sat in the chair and got my make-up done by the make-up artist.
“What?” I asked.
“You were thinking about Justin weren’t you?” Elysandra asked.
“Oh come on! We can totally tell, you don’t have to lie to us, we won’t tell!”
“Okay maybe, but not like you guys think. We’re just friends.”
They all continued to laugh as my make-up was being finished up. I just rolled my eyes and ignored their comments. They had become my best friends, all six of them, over the past month. And I was glad. The only thing that sucked about this whole experience was that I was the lead. And just realizing that made me nervous. I mean it wasn’t like I was going to be all over Justin all night, because I wasn’t, but just the fact that for a few seconds in each song I would be dancing with him, made my nervous. I was a regular dancer, like the rest of these girls, but those few seconds still made me different.
When I checked the time, it came to my attention that it was already 8:15pm. Fifteen minutes until ShowTime. I was trying to shake off my nervousness, but I usually had Justin here to help. He was always so encouraging, but I wouldn’t see him until I got on stage. 
I stood in front of the line as we stood behind the curtain. The whole stage was completely dark as I looked out at the screaming fans. We all crept out on stage into our places and knelt down. We weren’t visible yet, because the lights hadn’t come on. But when Justin came down in his wings, I had to be ready.
The fog started and before the lights flashed on, I looked up to see Justin slowly coming down. We were all kneeling down, waiting for our cue. And as the music began, so did our dancing. I moved just like the other dancers, keeping in sync with the beat. Justin touched the ground and the next move was us going over and touching his body. Of course I wanted to do this, but at the same time I didn’t.
Then we moved away and he began dancing. We all moved the same way, well except for Justin who was singing and dancing a bit different then us. We all moved up and out on the narrow walkway with Justin. Just being next to him made me less nervous. The next move was with Justin, and we did it perfectly. Justin gave me a smile before he started singing again.
When it was all over and we left the stage, leaving Justin there, I was relieved. My adrenaline was pumping and I felt so proud of myself that I went out there, made no mistakes, and danced my heart out. All of us girls celebrated and waited for our next dance. I was more excited for the next one, just to be back on stage.
When we did get back on stage, it seemed like it didn’t last long at all. I wanted to stay out there and dance until the night ended, but after the last song, I gotta admit that I was pretty tired. I sat backstage and took a sip of water. Justin was just doing an encore to end the night, it was his song Believe.
I stared out at the crowd, amazed at how many people there were. It would be like this every night from here on out now, and I loved it. I could finally say that I loved my job.
When Justin ran off stage after thanking the crowd, he ran straight to us and his crew. We all gathered around and talked about how the concert went, it was just amazing.
“So who wants to go out to eat?” Scooter suggested.
Everyone raised their hands and I thought, we are going to need a huge table. We all sat around and laughed and talked for a while before going to change. I wanted to stay behind and talk to Justin, but he headed right off to his dressing room. So I figured that I would just meet him after we changed, on the tour bus. The tour bus; I hadn’t seen it yet or been in it, but I knew that it was huge and nice. I was going to stay on the bus with the dancers, but Justin told me that I could stay on his.
When I walked out of the room with the rest of dancers, we grouped together and talked while we walked. Once we got to the backstage area, I stopped in my tracks. I could feel a few of them running into me, but I couldn’t take my eyes off of what I saw.
Olivia was here. Even worse, she was talking to Justin and they were smiling and laughing. Oh wait, it gets worse. A kiss followed as she stood on her tip toes and ran her fingers through his hair. I literally felt broken and now backstabbed. I looked away right away and stared at the ground. Justin put me through hell; making me fall for him and like him, then he goes and gets back together with his ex. After everything she did to him, he takes her back. For all I know, he probably begged her to get back together.
“Hey, are you okay?” Carlena asked.
“I just- can we leave?” I asked, trying to hide my shaky voice.
We all headed out to their bus which was parked right behind Justin’s. I had all of my stuff put onto Justin’s bus, so I had to somehow get it over here.
“I thought that you were staying with Justin tonight?”
“I was, but- why not hang with my girls?”
I gave them a weak smile before telling them that I’d be right back. I exited that bus and headed to Justin’s, hoping that he wasn’t already on. I took a deep breath and snuck into his bus and searched around. It was really a nice bus, I would’ve loved to stay here for the night but honestly, I was glad that I wasn’t.
I looked in each room, and when I opened the last door, I found my bags. I sighed and grabbed them, turning to leave the room. And of course, with my luck, I ran right into Justin, literally. He grabbed me and helped me regain my balance and pick up my bags.
“Woah, where are you going?” he asked, the smile disappearing from his face.
I didn’t answer; I just tried to walk around him. He grabbed my arm and stopped me, and I couldn’t get away. I tried to get out of his hold, and after a few seconds he let go.
“(YN) please-“
“Do you really care Justin? About me? Do you?”
I waited for an answer as I stood with my bags in my hands. He didn’t say anything. He parted his lips slightly, like he was going to, but words never escaped his mouth. I barely started to tear up before I blinked the tears away.
“That’s what I thought.”
I turned and practically ran out of the door and to the other bus. Right before I left, I could here Olivia behind me.
"Juju." She said.
I kept going and I ran into a few people like Scooter and Fredo on my way out of the door, but I didn’t stop. They yelled my name, and even though I could hear them over the screams, I kept moving. When I got back to the bus, all of the girls were sitting around and talking. It was like once I entered the room, everyone became silent. I just looked around with tears in my eyes and ran into the back room to set my bags down.
Kaili came in after me and sat down on the bunk next to me. The bus started moving and she put her hand on my back.
“I’m sorry, if there’s anything, I mean anything I can do, I’ll do it.” she said quietly.
I nodded and after a few minutes, she left the room. We were supposed to go to a dinner, and I had no idea if I wanted to go or not. I mean I really should, because it would be horribly mean if I didn’t. First, I had to get rid of the pain. I headed to the bathroom and closed and locked the door behind me, making sure that no one disturbed me. No one could find out that I did this; it was like an addiction, a horrible addiction. I wanted to stop, but the pain took away my worries, if that made any sense.
When I was done I did what I usually did. I washed away the blood and watched it disappear down the drain. It was a relief that I didn’t have to worry about any other things. When I got out of the bathroom, everyone was getting ready to go. I just need to fix my hair and put on a quick outfit, and then I could go. I didn’t want to face Justin, but I knew that he wouldn’t make a scene in front of everyone, so I was ready.
Arriving at the restaurant was hectic; there were so many people outside. We all got inside, and surprisingly it wasn’t packed. We all sat down, I sat in between Aubree and Alfredo. Across from me was Justin. I tried avoiding eye contact, but as soon as I looked up, our eyes met.


5 comments?
BTW FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR!
conflictedcontradictionnn.tumblr.com
DO IT. I DARE YOU.

6 comments:

  1. More pls . I need it lol. Its 1:47 am where im at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moreeeeeeee ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omfg please continue. I love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MORE! MORE! MORE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post more soon please!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.