7 Jul 2013

Twisted: Chapter 2.

I decided to post everyday instead! And maybe two tonight if I get 5 comments...

Wednesday, August 15th, 2012
7:00pm

You were adopted. Those words never left my head throughout the whole night and continuing into the next day. Nothing was heard after those words, because I stormed into my room and slammed the door. I stayed awake the whole night, thinking. These people are strangers. For the past 17 years they have lied to me. My real parents are out there somewhere, missing me and wanting me back. And these people, had the nerve to take me away from them.
I got home from dance the next day and stormed back into my room. I went straight to the bathroom, like usual after school and after dance. When I looked in the mirror, I was disgusted by myself. I couldn't stand looking so I had to leave the bathroom before I grabbed that lone blade that I kept in my cabinet. Even though I'd just do it later anyways, I decided to wait to cause myself pain. I sat on my bed, staring into the distance, when my 'mom' walked in and stood there in her work clothes with a stern face.
"I expect to see you at dinner in 15 minutes."
"Fine."
A few minutes had passed, she had stayed staring at me. Then she quietly shut my door and left. I took a deep breath and brushed away the tears. When I headed down to dinner, I was almost about to break down in front of them. Those strangers. We all sat around the table in silence, literally. You could only hear the clanking of the forks hitting the plates. I barely ate, but that was usual. I could feel my 'mom's' eyes on me the whole time. Then they started talking, like normal, like they didn't just tell me that I was fucking adopted. I slammed my fork down on the table, pushed my plate back, and stood up.
"How do you people sit here and act like everything is perfectly fine?! You! You-You bitch!"
"Do not call your mother that!"
"She's not my fucking mother, and you're not my father! This is all fake, you're fake. Thanks for lying to me for the past 18 years of my miserable life."
I ran upstairs, avoiding their last words.  I slammed my door shut and ran to my closet. I took out a bag and began packing.

Saturday, August 18th, 2012
9:00am

I was glad that I had saved up money, because I needed it a lot. I could only drive, drive away from there. Some nights, I just slept in my car because I didn't want to pay for a hotel. I had nowhere left to go anymore. This meant that I had dropped out of school, left everything behind. I knew that I wouldn't have a future unless I danced. Speaking of dancing, I hadn't danced for days now. This never happened. I danced everyday usually, now I was just stopping places to use the bathroom. I hadn't eaten for the past 3 days, but I guess that was normal...
Before I had left, I had found out my real parents names. Now I was searching for them, hoping that maybe they would love me for who I am. But right now, I had no idea what city I was in. I didn't bother figuring it out either. I just wanted to get away from there before I did anything. I could've checked on my phone, but nah. Road trips are fun when you don't know where you are. I stopped and parked in a parking lot, thinking of walking around and checking things out. I tried my hardest not to figure out what city I was in while I walked down the road, and luckily I didn't.
I stopped in front of what looked like an abandoned building. The name had read Dance. Dance, huh? A smile came across my face, because I knew exactly what that meant. Where there's a dance class, there's a studio. Where there's a studio, I'm happy. I looked around to make sure that no one was watching before I approached the door and wiggled the knob. It creaked open and I walked in quickly, shutting the door behind me. I searched around for a light switch, only to find one that lit the whole place. This was a very nice empty studio. I couldn't believe it was just open. I shrugged and got out my phone, putting in my earphones and I began to dance. This was amazing, I got to dance wherever I went. With a smile on my face, I began to sing too. I felt so free and feeling like it didn't matter if I made mistakes, because it didn't.
I finished my dance and closed my eyes, feeling peace as I breathed heavily. I opened my eyes to see people, clapping and cheering for me. I stood quickly and took out my headphones.
"Wow, you are amazing! Where'd you learn that?" I heard someone say.
I turned around on my heel, away from the crowd, to see a very familiar face. My lips parted slightly as I stood there in awe.
"Back in my home town, are you the Justin Bieber?" I stuttered.
"The one and only."
"I-I should leave, I-"
"Why?" he asked.
"I kinda just walked in here, trespassed- would be the perfect word."
I brushed my hair behind my ear and blushed. He laughed and shook his head as he walked closer to me.
"Stay for awhile, I'd like to see you dance more. Plus, I'm here to dance too, so are they." he motioned to the people behind me, "my dancers for my tour. AKA, the Bieberettes and the- we don't have a name for the guys yet..."
They all waved and smiled and I did the same back. We shared a quick laugh and continued talking. Justin kept giving me butterflies in my stomach, it was amazing. I'd never felt like this before, it was odd. I never liked Justin Bieber, but I'd always wanted to dance with him. Every time I saw him dance, it was so amazing. I sat down on the floor and watched them learn the new dances. Justin looked so dedicated and concentrated as he moved in sync with the rest of his little dancers. Just as they called for a break, I heard the door open again and turned my head to see none other than his girlfriend, Olivia Wickham. I hadn't known anything about the either of them, I just knew that they were the knew 'it' couple. After Selena, Justin seemed to have moved on to tall, beautiful, blonde girls, like Olivia.
"JUSTIN! I thought you said that you'd take me shopping today?" she yelled across the room.
Everyone quieted down and looked away. I stared directly at her. The tone of her voice frightened me, I thought maybe she would've been way more nicer than that. I guess I was wrong.
"Babe, I told you that I had to work on this. My tour is in less then a month-"
"But you said that you would take me shopping and I want to go now!"
"Calm down, practice is almost over. Just go sit over there and wait."
"Fine." she snapped back.
Justin took a swig of his water before gathering up his dancers and continuing. Olivia strutted her way over to me and stood just a few feet away. She typed away on her pink iPhone not paying any attention to me. I moved my attention back to Justin dancing, I tapped my foot along to the beat.
"What's wrong with you? Why aren't you dancing?"
I looked up to see her looking down on me. She looked so mean and vicious as she leaned on one hip and flipped her blonde hair.
"Oh, I'm not a dancer, I'm just watching-"
"Then you might as well leave, nothing for you here." she snapped.
She turned her attention back to her phone and began typing away. What a bitch, I thought. I grabbed my bag and stood up. I looked at her once more as she gave me a mean girl look and walked away. I took a deep breath and headed towards the door. Just as I grabbed the handle, I felt a strong hold on my arm pulling me back. I turned around to see Justin smiling at me. The rest of the dancers were packing up and getting ready to leave while Justin stood in front of me smiling.
"Hey, where are you going?" he asked as he breathed heavily.
"Leaving." I abruptly said.
"Oh... Well can I get your number so that I could maybe possibly see you dance again?"
"I don't have a phone..." I lied.
I didn't really want him contacting me after today. Most people would be like why the hell not, but not me. I only had one goal, and that was to find my parents. This was just a pit stop on my way home.
"Then what's that right there." he said pointing to the pocket of my bag.
And of course I had to keep my phone in a clear pocket where it was visible to the whole freaking world. I sighed and nodded, taking my phone out and handing it to him so that he could put in his number. He handed it back and smiled at me one last time.
"I'll see you later then?" he said.
"Probably not, I will be in a different city, maybe even state, by tomorrow."
"Travelling person-"
"Not travelling, just lost."
"JUSTIN! NOW!" Olivia yelled as she interrupted us.
"I'll make sure to see you again." he said before walking backwards towards Olivia.
"Probably not." I said.
I rolled my eyes and turned around and headed out of the studio. I walked all the way back to my car and sat in it smiling. I couldn't stop thinking about Justin, but at the same time I had to stop.



5 different comments for next chapter?

10 comments:

  1. Omb. I love this story already. I'm hooked. You should know by now that I absolutely love your stories, and your writing... Your writing is perfection. I love you so much Ana, keep up the good work.

    ~ Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make this story dirty pleaaaasase. Or at least make sure there will be dirty chapters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it but dont make the story too dirty pls? Okay byeee (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to keep reading this. It is soo good. Cant wait til you post next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iloved it AGAIN ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ammmaaaaaziiiinggggg!!!! Next now pleaseeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post the next chapter soon, it's amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZINNG!!! WE LOVE THAT SHE DOESNT LIKES JUSTIN AND JUSTIN WILL NEED TO DO EVERYTHING TO BE WITH HER!! LOVE UUUUU next chapterrr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Next Chapter Please! Is Incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not that dirtym just a little. but please don't ever have sex like you know what i am talking about.... sex like ruins it. okay you can add like dirty and romantic scene but not sex pleasee...

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.