28 Jul 2013

Fall in love with...... Chapter 8

Hello,
This is the next chapter. Thanks for you comments but maybe you could more comment? Please it's very important for me to know what you think.
Someone asked me if I can you make it a bit more pervert. I would make it more pervert but I don't know anything about this them! But I try to make it more pervert! Please comment and tell me what you think of my story. Hope you like it!
PS.: I'm so so so sorry for my bad english and my errors.
Follow me on Twitter: @Meli__JB



(YMN)=Your Mom’s Name

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

I nodded and walked behind him like a little puppy. I was so nervous. Why must Scooter talk with me? Doesn’t he like me? Thousand of questions were in my head.

Chapter 8:

We walked out of the hotel and hopped in a big black van. Scooter sat beside me in the back.
(YN): So…why must you talk to me?
S: I just wanted to talk with you about your relationship with Justin. Because most girls talk different when somebody is beside them!
(YN): OK.
S: I’m just very worry about Justin. He can’t trust anybody but you, it was different! He trusted you when he first saw you. He never did this before. I just want that he don’t get hurt or something else. You know he’s a superstar and I don’t know you very well and I don’t know if you just use him or really like him.
(YN): Don’t worry Scooter. I really like him he is my first boy- I mean he’s my fist guy friend.
That was close. I hope he has not noticed that I said almost boyfriend.
S: Are you sure that you would said fist guy friend?
(YN): Uhh… I’m sure!
S: Sorry but I can’t believe you. Are you and Justin a couple?
Oh no what should I answer? I promised Justin not to say one word but now what should I say?
(YN): Ahhh…
S: Common tells me. You’re a couple or?
I took a deep breath and answered Scooter.
(YN): Yes we are but please don’t tell this Justin that I said you this.
S: Ok I promise you that! Tell me more about you.
(YN): Ok ask me questions and I will answer you.
He asked me many questions. Some questions were very embarrassing because he asked about Justin and me.
S: Ok after I know you better I think that’s good that Justin found you.
I nodded and smiled to myself. When we arrived we got out of the car and went in to wait for my parents.
S: Are you nervous?
(YN): Yes, I’m scared that my mom and dad don’t like Justin.
S: Don’t worry I’m sure they like Justin.
I smiled to Scooter and he got closer to me and hugged me tight. I knew why Justin liked Scooter he’s an amazing guy, so caring and friendly I liked him too. After a few minutes of waiting my mom finally came. I run to her. I haven’t seen her 1 month and I really missed her.
(YN)*yelling*: Mom! Where is Dad? I thought you both come!
(YMN): He must work. I’m sorry honey.
She hugged me tight and we went together to Scooter. I was a little bit sad because Dad wasn’t with my Mom but it was ok.
(YN): This is Scooter Braun the manager of Justin. He organized this all.
(YMN): Nice to meet you Mr. Braun.
S: Nice to meet you to Mrs. (YLN). But please call me Scooter.
They greeted each other and we went back to the van.
(YMN): So (YN) you would like to go on tour with Justin?
(YN): Yes mom. I really like him.
(YMN): But I don’t know Justin.
(YN): That’s why you’re here Mom!
(YMN): I know but (YN) you must understand me and your Dad we just worried about you.
S: Don’t worry Mrs. (YLN) (YN)’s boyfriend is great he would never hurt her.
Oh, no! Why must Scooter say my Mom that Justin was my boyfriend. My parents were very strictly about the theme boyfriend. They say with 16 I’m too young for a boyfriend.
(YMN): What Justin is your boyfriend you know what your Dad and I think about that.
I looked at Scooter with a weird and angrily face.
(YN): No Mom. I don’t have a boyfriend I think Scooter has misunderstood something.
(YMN): Fine.
When we finally arrive I was so happy that my Mom believed me that Justin wasn’t my boyfriend. We got out and Scooter and I walked behind my Mom in the hotel.
(YN): Scooter doesn’t tell this my Mom please.
S: I’m sorry I didn’t know.
(YN): Ok but don’t tell her something!
He nodded and we walked further. We went in the hotel and in Justin’s room.
(YN): Justin, we’re here with my Mom! Where are you?
Just as I would look for Justin he came out of the bathroom just with a towel around his waist. My eyes got bigger and bigger. He was so hot. Justin walked to my Mom and shook with her hand.
J: I’ll be right back. I just get dressed. (YN) please can you come with me? I need your help.
I nodded and went with Justin in the bathroom.
J: I missed you so much honey.
He got closer to me and kissed me. He pressed me against the wall.
(YN): Justin later! My Mom is here and they wait for us. Get dressed.
J: Ok but you promise me to continue later?
I nodded and watched Justin get dressed.
J: So where is your Dad?
(YN): He must work. Justin I’ve told Scooter that we’re a couple. I said by mistake that you’re my fist boyfriend but I hoped he didn’t noticed and said I mean my fist guy friend and then he asked me if we’re a couple. I’m sorry Justin please doesn’t be mad at me.
J: Honey I’m not mad at you. It’s ok, mistakes happen.
I got to Justin and hugged him tight we both walked out to my Mom. We talked a bit and my Mom got to know Justin better. Scooter already went in his room because he must do some work.
(YN): So Mom you know Justin better. Can I join him? Please?
(YMN): Ok Justin is a really nice guy and I think- (YN) what’s that?
(YN): What Mom?
(YMN): On your neck? Are these hickeys?
(YN): No Mom! Why should I’ve hickeys? I don’t have a boyfriend!
(YMN): Than say me what this is!
(YN): Ahh this- this is a- a –yeah I had a fight with the- ah – a- wait let me think one second and I say you why I’ve this.
Justin bit his lip to hide his laugh.
(YMN): Are you serious? I’m not silly. You’re not going with Justin.
My Mom stood up and went to our bedroom because we sat in the living room.
Justin and I walked with her in the bedroom.
(YN): Mom what are you doing?
(YMN): You see it I pack your suitcase.
(YN): No please stop. Why are you doing this?
(YMN): You lied to me. You said to me you haven’t a boyfriend!
(YN): Yes, ok Mom! Justin’s my boyfriend so I said the truth please can I join Justin? Please!
(YMN): No you’re going nowhere. You’re coming with me and then you’re going on a girls boarding summer school in England! And next year you’re going not to California. Did you understand me! Nothing! You are grounded!
(YN): Stop! What? Why? Please let me join Justin!
(YMN): No! We’re going!
(YN): Mom no, tells me why?
(YMN): You’re too young for a boyfriend and I don’t want that you get pregnant! Ok now you know why and we’re going! We fly home NOW!
(YN): Mom no! I go nowhere without Justin!
My mom got closer to me.
(YMN): You’re going with me! Now!
(YN): No!
I sat down on the ground with my hands by my chest!
(YMN): Common now! We’re going!
(YN): No, I go nowhere without Justin! Have you heard me? NOWHERE!!
(YMN): If you do not come with me now, I'll throw you out of the house!
(YN): I'd rather live on the street, as if I have to live without Justin!
(YMN): Are you serious? You’re coming now! You’re 16! And now come!
My Mom walked out with my suitcase in her hands! I stood up and walked behind her!
(YN): Mom, I won’t go please let me her! Please I beg you please!
(YMN): No! Come Justin’s nothing for you he’s 3 years older than you! You’re 16 and too young for boys!
(YN): Mom! I promise you I don’t sleep with Justin in one bed and not in one room! I just want to be with him!
(YMN): No! You’ve hickeys on your neck and good girls have no hickeys on their necks! No you’re coming with me!
I was so sad tears were rolling down my check. I won’t leave Justin. Justin came closer to me and hugged me tight. He let me go and went to my Mom!
J: Mr. (YLN) please it’s my fault. I’m sorry. Please I really love (YN) and I promise you that we don’t sleep in one bed or one room. Please I want to be with her. I love her!
(YMN): You don’t even know what love it. She comes with me! She’s too young for boys! Now come (YN)!
(YN)*crying*: Mom please I love Justin! I thought you want that I’m happy! And I’m only happy with Justin! Please Mom please!
(YMN): No come!
I run to the bathroom I heard feet steps coming to the door. In front of the door stood my Mom and Justin!
(YMN): Come out immediately!
I got out of the bathroom and went to Justin.
(YN): Fine, you take my love away from me? Thanks!
I got closer to Justin and kissed him in front of my Mom’s eyes. He pulled away and looked deep in my eyes.
(YN)* whispering*:  I love you Justin and believe me we see us again. Faster than you think!
J: I love you too.
I got back to my Mom and walked out of the room. I was so sad I cried. But I knew that I see Justin faster than he was thinking I had a plan. We walked out of the hotel and hopped in a taxi. I didn’t talk with my Mom. When we finally arrived we bought tickets to fly back to our hometown. We waited.
(YN): Before we fly back home I must go to the toilet. I’ll be right back!
I lied I wasn’t going to come back. I took my suitcase and run as fast as I could out of the airport. I heard my Mom yelling:
(YMN): (YN) come back we’re flying home!
(YN): No, Mom! You must understand that I love Justin. I come back home in September or if Justin is with his tour in Canada! Please understand me! I’m sorry! I love you! Bye!
I run as fast as possible. I got in a taxi and drove back to Justin’s hotel. Now I was just a few minutes away from my love.

4 comments:

  1. Can you please please pleaseeee post 2 chapters a day!!!i love you so so much<333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you love my story! And thanks for commenting it mean really much to me! I would but I have not so much time but I promise you that I post everyday one chapter OK? Tomorrow comes the next chapter. ;)

      Delete
    2. Can't wait :)) <33

      Delete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.