30 Jul 2013

Found: 6: I Told You So.

OMG girls you are honestly amazing. I don't know how exactly to thank you right now but if I could separately come to each and every one of my readers houses, I would and the I would hug you and thank you and give you cupcakes. Here's the next chapter, seeing you guys are so amazing! Maybe I'll post another before I go to bed, because I know I can't post a lot throughout the week!(:
I gotta raise the bar though this time... 8 comments for next one tonight?(:

Chapter 6
Thursday, June 28th, 2012
8:00am
 
(YNN) means your nick name.
 
I woke up in my own bed and stretched my arms. Ugh, my legs were like noodles; they were so sore. I tried getting out of bed, but I felt too weak so I laid back down. I had to record a few more songs today in the studio, but I was not feeling too hot. I yelled for my mom and Tyler, but no answer. Great, this was just dandy. I felt sick to my stomach, actually; I could barely move. Must’ve been something I ate yesterday. What did I do yesterday? Oh, that’s right; I had to hang out with Justin. Oh crap, I forgot that we were ‘dating’. We had another date tonight too, and I didn’t think that I would make it if this sick feeling didn’t go away soon.
“MOM!” I yelled in pain.
I waited a few minutes before I heard a beep by the door. Finally, my mom came back from where ever she was. I turned my head over to see Justin walk in with Tyler. I sighed but I was just glad that Tyler was here. Last night was all a joke; I was not feeling anything for Justin. I couldn’t, just nope. I curled up into a ball and tried to ease my cramps, but it didn’t help much. Justin sat down on the bed next to me while Tyler stood on the other side of the room making me tea.
“Are you ever going to get out of bed, lazy?” Justin asked.
“Oh thanks. See, this is why I hate you. Tyler,” I whined, “I don’t feel good.”
He strode over to me and set the cup on my bedside table before he leaned down and felt my forehead. He lurched back and he didn’t look very smiley anymore.
“Oh honey, you have a fever. I’ll be right back, I’ll go grab the thermometer.” He said.
Justin just sat in silence while I measured my temperature. 102 degrees. That was definitely not very normal. I was going to die. That was my only thought while I laid in pain curled up in a ball.
“Woah, you’re really sick. I’ll text Scooter and tell him that we can’t come today.” Justin said.
“We? Why can’t you go?”
“Because, I’d rather stay here and take care of you.”
I sighed and slowly moved onto my other side, away from Justin. I didn’t want him to stay; I would rather fake being okay and get him to go away. Ugh, this was not my week.
“No, please go.” I whined and begged.
“Nope, I have to stay actually. Tyler and your mom are leaving on a flight back home tonight; seeing you’ll have to travel with me for a while.”
I quickly sat up, even though that triggered something in my stomach to make me want to throw up. I covered up my mouth while I spoke, just to make sure.
“Ty, you’re leaving me?” I asked.
He made a pouty face and nodded. I laid back down and screamed into my pillow. Now I was going to have to be alone in this room, all by my freaking lonesome. And plus, I’d have to hang out with Justin and his dumb friend. Not that I didn’t like Ryan, because I did, but I didn’t want to be the third wheel everywhere we went (Even though Ryan would be the third wheel).
“Now I’m here all alone, just fantastic.” I groaned.
“Oh, about that…” Justin began, “I’ll be staying in this room because Ryan left. So I already had my bags moved over here.”
I seriously thought I was going to cry. You know how bad this was going to be?! I whined into my pillow while I screamed too. I couldn’t handle staying in the same room as this freak! He was already annoying enough, with him here; I’d never get any sleep. And I didn't mean that in a good way...
“Alright (YNN), I’ve gotta go, your mom’s waiting for me downstairs.” Tyler said as he tried hugging me.
“Wait what? Mom’s not even saying bye?” I asked back.
“She told me to tell you that she loves you and she’ll talk to you later tonight, but kisses! I have to run!”
“Bye Ty! Love you, text me when your flight lands!” I yelled behind him.
The door shut just seconds later and I was left alone with Justin. I was still feeling like shit. Honestly, it’s hard for me to say this, but I’d rather go on our date then feel like this. There, I said it. Woah, that was pretty brave of me, wasn’t it? Just as I gave myself a mental pat on the back, I felt my phone vibrate so I picked it up right away.
“Hello?” I said weakly.
“(YN)! Are you okay?” Scooter asked frantically.
“I’m fine, just a little tummy ache. I can’t make it to the studio this morning though, and I don’t know about me and Justin’s date either.”
“That’s fine. Only one thing if you do stay at the hotel, or if you go out really… Take lots of pictures and put a few up online. Make it mysterious so it seems like your dating but nobody actually knows, okay?”
“Got it, I’ll talk to you later.”
“Kay, bye.”
I hung up the phone and set it back down beside me. Ugh, this was going to be the longest day of my life. I kept tossing and turning while I laid there because this stomach ache wasn’t getting any better.
“Justin, we have to take pictures and crap.” I said weakly.
“Alright, should I take one of you now?” He joked.
“EW no! Just get me some toast or something to settle my stomach.” I replied.
He got up and headed to our little mini kitchen and made me some toast. I ate it quickly, and it actually helped somewhat. I had a feeling it would; it always did in the past. I could finally sit up and check my phone. I looked through my messages, my whole school was practically texting me. I had over 100 messages of just things like ‘your dating Justin Bieber?’ or ‘OMG you got a contract with Island Def Jam?’. I just sighed and deleted most of them as I went through them. Next stop, Facebook! I checked briefly before I realized that I had a billion messages and notifications on there too. Great, this was not very good. I sighed and looked over to Justin who was just laughing at me.
“Facebook?” he asked.
“Yup. How’d you know?”
“I had to delete mine too. Sucks, but you move on to twitter quickly.” He reassured me.
“I don’t have a twitter…” I said quietly.
He looked at me like I was crazy and took my phone out of my hands. I still didn’t set a password, I gotta remind myself to do that! He looked very concentrated as he was tapping and typing on my iPhone. I just sat quietly, feeling a little bit unsure about all of this.
“There, you now have an Instagram and a Twitter. I downloaded both on your phone. Just wait and we’ll make you accounts.” He said as he handed me back my phone.
I smiled weakly again and took my phone back. Within a minute, both apps downloaded and first I clicked on Twitter. I then clicked sign up and Justin sat right next to me and helped me. He leaned against the headboard and looked over my shoulder, telling me what to do.
“For your username you should just do your first and last name, like I did.” He suggested.
I did exactly what he said and got all set up. He was actually being really sincere and helping me out, without being annoying. Okay, next thing, follow five people. I scrolled through the list but Justin took my phone right out of my hands and typed in his name. I just laughed and shook my head.
“First people you’re going to follow will be me… Fredo… Scooter… L.A… and Usher.” He said.
I just laughed and took my phone back. He directed me all around twitter, telling me what everything was and how everything went. It was a lot easier than I thought it’d be, seeing I had to delete my Facebook. Then, we went on to Instagram. All of my friends had them, even Tyler; but I never saw any interest in it, so I didn’t ever bother to get one. He set everything up for me and followed a bunch of people for me, which were all of the people he was following, plus some from my school. I did the same on twitter.
“Well now what? I have a total of zero followers on each site.” I said.
“Just wait.”
I waited a few minutes while he monkeyed around on his phone. Then my phone vibrated and I saw that Justin had mentioned me on twitter. I unlocked my phone and read the simple tweet. @justinbieber: everyone go follow @(YOURUSERNAME), she’s new to twitter and one of my close friends.<3
I smiled and locked my phone. I had to turn off twitter notifications until I was verified and they didn’t come in like that. Within a few minutes, I got bored so I decided to check my followers. I had a few thousand already and they kept on coming. Soon I’d be verified, once they knew that I was signed and everything. My first tweet wasn’t actually me tweeting, because Justin (once again) took my phone and tweeted. @(YOURUSERNAME): Chilling with @justinbieber because he’s swaggie.
I shook my head and rolled my eyes. It got a few hundred+ retweets right away and I just laughed. I was actually warming up to Justin, and just laying down with him made me feel better.
“Now on to Instagram?” he asked with a smile.
“I have nothing to post, wait until I get ready and we can take pictures.” I said.
“Wait, do you feel better?!” he asked as he jumped up quickly.
“I’m getting there.”
“IT WAS MY TOAST. MY TOAST MADE YOU FEEL BETTER.” He yelled as he stood on the bed.
“Don’t feel too special.” I laughed.
He laughed too and got off of the bed. Next thing I knew, he had to tweet about it. I couldn’t help but laugh and ‘retweet’ and ‘favorite’ his tweet. He was so dumb and obnoxious sometimes. @justinbieber: IT WAS MY TOAST. #insidejokes @(YOURUSERNAME).
He smiled at me as he stood just staring at me. I wasn’t sure what we were supposed to do because right now we were supposed to be at the studio and I already felt better. Honestly, I loved recording music, but I didn’t feel like it today. I was too tired from sleeping; if that makes any sense…
“Do you wanna do something then, since you’re feeling better?” Justin asked as he sat back down next to me.
“Sure, don’t forget about PDA.” I reminded him.
“How could I…” he mumbled.
“What was that?”
I smiled at him but he just shook his head and stood up. I got out of bed and stretched a little bit, making sure that I wasn’t going to puke or anything. I walked around a little bit, trying to stretch my sore legs from yesterday. Once I was done, I took a quick hot shower to rinse off my body and relax my muscles. When I got out, Justin was just sitting on the bed on his phone. I stood there in my towel, feeling awkward as I dug through my drawers for clothes. Once I found the perfect outfit, I ran right back into the bathroom and locked the door.
I changed really quickly and did my hair and makeup pretty fast. I’d say that I was done in about 15 minutes, which was quick for me. I wore one of my new outfits http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_roller_coaster/set?id=88913361 that I had gotten yesterday with Justin. He actually helped me pick it out, and I liked it. I was starting to like him a bit more than yesterday, as in a friend type of way. I didn’t want to, but I couldn’t help it. Oh god, once I told Tyler, he was going to freak out and say I told you so.

12 comments:

  1. Update!!!!!! I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sooo good !

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! this is great

    ReplyDelete
  4. next chapter please

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! i love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. please post more soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. you girl are an amazing writer! i love every one of your stories! please post the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Next tonight!!!!!<333

    ReplyDelete
  9. This story is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're late with the next one!? Hurry uppp!!! Love you :)) <3333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  11. next chapter this is amazing ! (:

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.