17 Jul 2013

I know you want a longer story and I promise my next one will be longer I promise but I couldn't think of any more to put in my story but here's part 3 leave your comments below

PART 3: UNWANTED
   

        
   

      I woke up the next day, there was a text on my phone. All the
      memories of what had happened came flooding back. I remember
      running in to Justin Bieber after my mom had kicked me out. I
      decided to answer the text...

       Justin: Hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang out
      today?? :) Yn: I would love to time and place?? :) J:
      Starbucks at 11 :) Yn: can't wait!! :) I put my phone down
      and looked at the clock it was 10:00 already. I got up out of
      the hotel bed and went to take a shower. After that I dressed
      in just a casual outfit. By then it was time to go. When I
      arrived at Starbucks Justin was already there sitting at a
      table in the back. He stood up when he saw me to greet me
      with a smile and a hug. I sat down and we just casually
      talked for a while. He asked me about my family, which I lied
      about and said I didn't have one. It was half way true my mom
      had kicked me out and the rest of my family hated me but he
      didn't need to know that... Ever.. He told me about his
      career and the fan and beliebers how it was stressful
      sometimes, but how much it all meant to him. When he looked
      at me I felt like I've never felt before it was amazing. His
      big brown eyes watched every move I made. We seemed to have
      so much in common, and I loved talking to him made me feel
      wanted. After talking for a while it was time to leave we
      both stood up and hugged when I pulled back I felt lips meet
      mine and then..... Sparks a lot of them!!!! After I pulled
      away I was in shock I looked at Justin with a worried
      look 
   

      "YN im so sorry" 
   

      "Don't be but I think we need to get out of here before the
      papz show up" 
   

      "Come on we'll go back to my place" 
   

      "Ok" I said quickly and headed for Justin's house. When I got
      there the house was huge. I was in shock, I had never been in
      a house this big. Everything was placed perfectly where it
      should be, the colors were amazing, and the space was
      massive. I was so amazed by how much space there was!!!! But
      really the only thing I could think about was when Justin
      kissed me I felt sparks, and lots of them.
   

      "Want to watch tv" Justin asked as he walked into the living
      room
   

      "Ya" I said
   

      He turned the tv on and put on Walking Dead. I gave him a
      questioning look.
   

      "Dont tell me you don't like this show" 
   

      "No I love this show but I get scared sometimes" I said with
      a smile 
   

      "Well I'm here" he said with a smirk..
   

      As we sat there and watched tv I started to fal asleep but I
      knew this was the beginning of something good 
   

      The End 
   

      -Lacie
   

























     

      
   
    
 


















































4 comments:

  1. I love this please right more i like that u made it longer but if you're up to it u can always make it longer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First thank you, and this was just meant to be a short story but the next one will be much longer :)

      Delete
  2. Love it! Thank u for using your time to write this! Xx - me

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.