19 Jul 2013

Katy's Imagine.

Here ya go Katy! Hope you like it lol... Sorry that I'm bad at writing dirty stories...
Also, I said that I did some third person and some first person but I changed them all to first person lol.

Katy
Brown Hair
Brown Hair
Sex(keepin it simple I see lol)

"Just one last kiss?" Justin's voice pleaded making me smile at the pouting boy in front of me.
"Justin, you have to go in like two minutes." I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Two minutes is a long enough kiss though Katy.."
"If you say s-"
My sentence was cut off by Justin's lips against mine roughly, he seeped the kiss in further by pressing me against the wall behind me.
I playfully bit his lip, hearing a low moan play from his lips as his tongue slid against my own.
"One minute." His husky voice whispered picking me up quickly.
My legs snaked around his waist as he balanced me on the kitchen table fumbling with my belt that was firmly placed around my waist.
"Let's make it quick then." I huffed, pushing his grey sweat pants down his legs as both of sets of our undergarments were thrown to the side.
My loud moan could of been heard from a block away, as Justin shoved his full sized length into me.
"Let it all out." He whispered, pounding further into me.
"Justin!" I shrieked, tugging on his hair as he kept his pace.
"H-Harder!"
A small smile tugged on his lips as sweat droplets dropped from his face. I buckled my hips with his as he moaned in pleasure, sucking on my neck harshly.
"JUSTIN, I'M HERE!"
We both looked at each other in panic, knowing that Scooter was right outside on the front porch waiting for one of us to answer the door.
"Here's your pants!" I hushed, throwing them towards him.
He sighed heavily as I stood up, staring down at the naked figure in front of me intently watching him pull his t-shirt back over his head.
"This table finally got some good use, eh?" I chuckled, putting one of my legs through a leg hole.
"It sure did." he answered, his lips curving upwards.
The knock on the door interrupted us again, the small laughs that were coming from each of us as we re-dressed ourselves.
"Justin, time to go!" The familiar voice spoke, making me groan loudly.
"Baby, don't look so sad! We just had the best goodbye ever." Justin spoke, pulling me in by his hands on my waist.
"And this time it's only two weeks, ok?"
I nodded my head as I kissed his lips, knowing that the kiss would keep him there longer.
"Mmm, save those kisses for when I get
home and then we can continue on the table." He laughed, grabbing his suitcases.
"Justin, seriously time to go!"
He opened the front door, revealing a pissed looking Scooter.
"Sorry, last minute packing.." Justin lied, walking down the steps quickly.
"I just forgot my pants, and Katy helped me with that.."
"I don't even wanna know how.." Scooter laughed, shaking his head as he waved goodbye to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.