23 Jul 2013

Melissa & Sonia's Imagines.

Who wants a new story in a few days or so?! I'll probably be in bed a lot the next few days because I'm getting my belly button pierced(wish me luck)! But that means more writing for you guys! So lucky you haha(: just comment f you want a new story soon!
And sorry that I couldn't write about what you said, but most of them were the same so I had to just write what came to my mind.

Sonia
Brown
Brown

My school work laid unopened and untouched on my bedroom floor. My school uniform was discarded on the end of the bed and my dinner was untouched downstairs. Instead of wanting to eat and help keep my grades up, I’m curled in a ball under my bed sheets with my knees up to my chest with my phone clutched in my hand. I’ll be over as soon as I can baby. I’ll take care of you xxx. His words are still on the screen and are the only thing keeping me from crying at the pain right now.
I wasn’t a wimp. I could take my fair share of pain that’s for sure but right now the cramps from my uterus were proving to be the winner today, especially with it teamed with a dose of the flu. Because I hadn’t eaten much today, my mom wasn’t allowing me any form of pain relief in case it sent me slightly delusional. Even though I’d rationalized I’d rather be crazy than in pain, she wouldn’t listen to my pleas and I so I guess I’ve brought this on myself.
I hadn’t seen Justin for a few days while he was away spending time with his Dad and his siblings and I missed him. He was on his way now and promised he’d be dropped off at my house as soon as he could. I was lucky to have Justin as my boyfriend and I never once took him for granted.
Like myself, he couldn’t keep his own emotions from his voice and his concerns rang clear as he spoke. 
“Sonia?” Mom’s voice came from the doorway. 
‘“Yes?” I answered pulling the sheet from my face.
She pushed her way from the doorframe and placed drink on my bedside table. 
“I know you don’t want anything to eat so I brought you something to drink. You need to keep your sugar levels up sweetie.” Her gesture made me smile. 
“Thank you”
I forced myself upwards, trying to ignore the spinning in my head and stuff my phone under my pillow. I take the drink between my hands and take a slow sip. It was hot and sweet and everything it should be. “I feel slightly better” I smile.
“Hey baby. You seem to be looking perkier.”
My head shot up at the sound of Justin’s voice and I couldn't hide the smile that was spread across my face. He stood there in baggy jeans, a tight white shirt and a cap to cover his dark hair. Once he had my attention, he dropped the bag he'd been holding. I look up at mom who nodded, stroked my hair left.
“I’m feeling a bit better thanks to the drink. I’m still in pain.”
I leaned over to try and put my mug down. Justin rushed forward and took it from my hands and placed it where I’d reached for. 
“You look pretty brave to me though. You’re quite the tough cookie” he commented turning back to me and tucking the sheet around me.
“This doesn’t hurt does it?”
“I try to be brave for you.” I answered sitting obediently. 
“You don’t need to try for me.”
He turned back to the item he left just inside my door.
“I brought you some things I thought you might like,” he said walking across the room and grabbing the bag. “I figured you wouldn’t be eating and you’d say so once I got here, but I’ve brought some snacks and things I know you like anyway. And I’m not leaving until I’ve seen you eat.” He said with a smile.
He’s almost cheerful at the idea of looking after me. 
“My own doctor” I state.
He looked up at me with a glint in his eye. 
“Oh, I could take your temperature with my thermometer but I don’t think that’s appropriate right now.”
I manage a laugh but regret it immediately as pain rips through my chest and causes me to cough.
“No, no, no, no, Sonia! Don’t laugh! Don’t even talk.” he said climbing onto the bed.
He sat at the side of me with the bag to his left and me to his right. Wrapping his arms gently around me, he slowly began to stroke the skin of my arm in a soothing manner. 
I feel my head drop onto his shoulder and my eyelids flutter closed as I allow myself to be comforted for the first time in over 24 hours when the bug first hit me. Just having Justin beside me felt amazing.

Melissa.
Brown Hair.
Green Eyes.

"Melissa you’re going to be late!" My mother yelled up at me from the bottom of the stairs.
I hated being rushed, I was one of those people that took forever getting dressed and doing my hair because I wanted everything to be perfect when I left the house. But my mom was right, I was going to be late if I did not hurry up.
I had my first vocal practice today and I was going to meet my coach and being late would not give him a good impression of me and first impression were very important. I was hoping it wouldn’t be some old guy or women so if I was late they wouldn’t scream at me like the vocal coach’s on American Idol do, they are evil. 
I ran a brush through my hair swiftly trying to make the waves from my pony tail disappear. I really wanted to run my straightener through it but I knew I didn’t have time for that. I sighed as I brushed over the same bump for the 6th time, it wasn’t going away any time soon or at all. I put my brush down and grabbed a hair tie from my dresser and quickly put my hair back into a pony and walked over to my mirror looking down at myself pulling my black shirt down over the top of my jeans a bit and lifted my head up and stared at myself in the mirror placing my hands on my hips doing a little twirl, I looked as good as it was going to get. 
"Melissa, come on!" Mom yelled again.
I rolled my eyes and walked out of my room shutting the door behind me.
"You are going to be late." She said tapping her pointer finger on her watch as she stood at the bottom of the stairs.
"Mom, chill." I said shaking my head at her and walked down the stairs.
I pushed past her and walked out to the car and opened the passenger side door and hoped in buckling up and turning the radio up once the car started. I'm sure my new coach wasn’t the devil and was going to send me to the depths of hell or something, I’m sure I was going to be okay. 
"Call me when your lessons are over alright?" My mom said as she turned the nob on the volume button and pulled up to the building where my lessons were always held. 
"I will." I said and opened my door and stepped out on to the side walk and turned to wave to mom before shutting the car door.
I sighed turning and walking up the stairs to the building grabbing the door as a girl about my age and a couple other girls behind her went squealing out of the building. I made a face at them and walked through the door, what were they so giggly and squealing about? There just voice lessons girls, calm down. 
I walked over to the stairs and jogged up them quickly feeling a little nervous to meet my new coach. I was hoping it was going to be a girl, I would feel better about this new coach thing if it were. But as I approached the door of the music room I saw a tall figure from inside standing over the piano and I could tell it was a guy by the height and the lack of girly looking hair. I grabbed the handle of the door and swung it open and walked in and cleared my throat a bit hoping that would indicate to him that I was there. It worked because he turned around slowly and my stomach dropped as I saw who it was, Justin Bieber. Was I even in the right room? I turned my head to read the sign above the door, Music Room, yep right room. 
"You must be Melissa," He said as I turned my head back towards him nervously.
I managed to smiled shakily and nodded.
He smiled and held out his hand, “I’m Justin, but by the look on your face you already know who I am." He said with a small laugh.
I pretended to laugh too as I felt my cheeks get hot. I slipped my hand into his shaking it and felt my stomach go crazy as we touched. Was this real life? Was Justin Bieber really my new coach?
He pulled his hand back and grinned at me, “Well as you can see I’m your new coach."
I nodded and smiled, “When did you become a coach? I thought the infamous Justin Bieber only wrote and sung songs not coached others."
He let out a laugh and placed his arms across his chest. 
"I can't be all of those things?" He said raising an eyebrow.
I shook my head nervously, “No you can, I wa-"
"Calm down, I know what you meant," He said shaking his head with a big grin, “I just wanted to help other future artist I guess you could say and what better to do than help them with their voice."
I nodded as he continued to talk. He probably thought I was a weirdo because I kept staring at him, but come on he was gorgeous and he was visual appealing, who wouldn’t want to keep their eyes on his beautiful nut brown eyes and his arm muscles that were pushing out of his shirt. I never thought I was meet Justin, nor do I think I wanted to. I mean I listened to his music and loved it but I wasn’t a die hard fan like most girls were. 
"Alright so tell me where you and your last coach left off, up until now." He said leaning against the side of the piano gazing over at me. I was biting my lower lip without knowing and quickly shook my head empty of the thoughts brewing in it. 
"Um, well, she said she wanted to start me on higher pitched songs because my high pitch sounds not that great. Its more like a cat in heat." I said shrugging and smiled as Justin laughed and shook his head and walked over to a guitar that was leaning on a chair and picked it up and strolled back over to me and pushed a chair my way and I sat down in it nervously looking down at my outfit, I suddenly wished I wore something more appealing but it was too late for that now. He sat down on the piano stool and propped his guitar in his hands and looked up at me.
"Lets start off with something easy, not high pitched, so how about.." He bit his lower lip staring over at me as he thought to himself, I felt really insecure and began looking down at my outfit again seeing if it needed fixing. 
"How about Your Body is a Wonderland by John Mayer, know it?" He asked raising his eyebrows.
I nodded and cleared my throat but couldn’t help but wonder why he chose that song of all the songs in the world, I haven’t heard that song in a forever nor have I ever sung it, but I’m pretty sure I remembered the lyrics. 
He began to play his guitar and I looked at his fingers as they strolled the strings and couldn’t help but get dirty thoughts inside my head but ignored them as I began to sing, "We got the afternoon, you got this room for two, One thing I’ve left to do Discover me Discovering you, One mile to every inch of Your skin like porcelain, One pair of candy lips and Your bubblegum tongue.." I was about to continue singing but my voice got interrupted by Justin’s as he sang the next verse and stared over at me. 
"Cause if you want love we’ll make it, Swimming a deep sea Of blankets,Take all your big plans and break ‘em, This is bound to be a while.." He smiled over at me as he sang and pointed to me indicated I had to sing the next verse but to my surprise he began to sing it with me, "Your body Is a wonderland, Your body is a wonder, I’ll use my hands,Your body Is a wonderland." We both stopped singing after the chorus and Justin stared over at me grinning, I wonder what he was thinking, being a mind reader right now would come in handy. 
"That was good. You have a lovely voice Melissa." Justin said making me blush but replying with a thanks.
Justin Bieber just told me I had a beautiful voice, but I’m sure he told all his students that right? 

The next four weeks went by fast with Justin as my coach and it was amazing to say the least. He taught me new ways to find the arranges in my vocals and how to make my voice sound deep if I needed to hit a low note and our constant eye contact and accidentally brushing up on or past each other wasn’t so bad either. Every time Justin would touch me even if it was just placing his hand on my shoulder my body would go crazy and it was like there was something pulling me towards him or making me want him in ways I would never get him.
"You’re not letting your voice free range like you need to," Justin said as he looked up at me shaking his head. My voice was angry at me today it wasn’t letting me hit the notes I needed to and I could tell it was annoying not only me but making Justin a little frustrated. He stood up and placed the papers he was holding in his hand down on the chair and walked behind me and wrapped his arms around me and placing his hand below my bra and pushed in. 
"You need to suck it in, like feel that someone is giving you the heimlich or pressing onto you like I am right now," He said making me shiver feeling his breath hit the back of my neck. He had to of felt me shiver because me blew a small puff of air out on to my neck on purpose. I smiled and turned my head to the side so that our faces were in front of one another. I looked down at Justin’s lips and back up to his gaze which had now moved its way to my lips. He smiled and shifted his eyes back to mine and before I knew it his lips were pressed to mine. His lips were so soft and seemed to fit my lips so perfectly I didn’t want to pull away. 

3 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.