25 Jul 2013

Found: Chapter 1: Just The Beginning.

Hi guys. Ana's back! Lol. But here's my new story so just comment and tell me what ya think. Justin will come soon... Don't worry..(; oh and (YNN) means your nickname!
5 comments?

Tuesday, June 26th, 2012
12:00pm

"I really wanna love somebody... I really wanna dance the night away I know we're only half way there, but you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way..."
I danced around my house singing like an idiot. I really loved Maroon 5's new album Overexposed, it just came out today. I was always singing their songs because 1) Adam Levigne is sexy and... 2) My Voice fit the melody perfectly.
I was cleaning the house while I was home alone so that I could have my best friend Tyler over. My mom left for some odd reason, she just said that she had to runs some errands and she left. My step dad was at work doing who-knows-what he does. It didn't matter cos I wasn't very fond of my stepdad anyways. And as for my 4 sisters, well they were all working or in day care.
See, one day a year, our mom lets us have a day alone just because we want. Only one. It kept everyone sane, so that we wouldn't go crazy living in a house of 6 girls and 1 guy. But the odd thing was that I had already used my day and my mom let me stay home alone again. Weird right? I know, sometimes my moms crazy but I love her anyway...
But anyways, continuing. I might wanna put some pants on before he gets here, I thought. I ran upstairs and left the mop on the wooden floor downstairs. I threw on some sweats and kept on my overly large T-shirt. As soon as I headed back downstairs still singing, Tyler bursted through the door yelling and singing. I couldn't help but laugh at his weirdness as he set his bags down and plopped on the couch.
"How was work?" I asked him.
"Ugh, boring as usual. I didn't have my girl to curse out the boss." Tyler whined.
I laughed at him. Oh, little reminder if you aren't quite catching on yet, Tyler is gay. But that's why I love him. I had known him since I was 4 years old, and honestly, we hadn't split since.
"Girl, I could hear you singing from a mile away." Tyler laughed.
"Your joking right?!" I said worriedly.
I absolutely hated singing in front of people. It was like a fear of mine. I felt like people would hate on me because of my voice..
"I'm joking (YN), but seriously. We all know that you secretly love to sing Justin Bieber songs while your home alone."
I rolled my eyes at Tyler and we both laughed. We both knew how much I disliked Justin Bieber. For some reason, I couldn't quite come to like him, or his crappy music. Tyler, on the other hand, was I love with him. Every day he ranted about how he wishes that Justin will turn out gay; it's quite funny actually.
For all we know, he probably is. I mean it's 2012... He hasn't had any public girlfriend since he became famous... And just look at him! He's a self centered jerk.
"He's probably gay anyways Tyler, be happy." I joked.
Back to reality, I sat down next to Tyler and we turned on the TV. Just as we began gossiping, my mom burst through the door with a smile on her face. She was on the phone, like always, but she was acting different than usual. I rolled my eyes and Tyler stood and greeted my mom with a smile and a hug. They were great friends. My mom was a cool mom; she was like my best friend too.
"Mom, woah, why are you acting crazy?!" Tyler asked her.
Yes. All of my friends call my mom, mom. It just kinda is how it is. I mean, I'm surprised that anybody actually knows and remembers her real name.
"Who wants to go to Atlanta, Georgia?!" My mom exclaimed.
I gave her a funny look, while Tyler jumped up and down in fits of giggles and smiles. I stood up and walked towards her in awe.
"I think my mom has gone loopy." I mumbled to myself 
I laughed at my own joke and mentally applauded myself and patted my own back. But, why was my mom acting like a freaking looney toon?
"But seriously; mom what are you talking about?" I asked. 
"Well honey, it's a long story and I can't explain with words because you'll probably be pissed. But long story short.... You two are headed to Atlanta tonight! Pack your bags bitches! We got a free flight and hotel!" My mom yelled.
She threw her hands in the air and her and Tyler jumped around and freaked out together. I was confused but hey, a free trip to Georgia; what the hell, why not? I knew that one thing was for sure- I wasn't going to argue with free things.
Tyler headed home to pack and I went upstairs with my mom to pack our things. We helped pack each others bags. She told the both of us that we were staying for a week tops in Georgia; for free! I was so excited to get out of this town and head somewhere new for a change.
"Who's babysitting Tay and Kels?" I asked as she helped zip up my suitcases.
"Nana is. She's staying here while we go, your sisters won't know until they get home from school. Your other sisters are probably just going to hang around so Nana has to stay."
I shrugged and agreed. I loved my Nana; she had the same attitude towards life as my mom and I guess me too. And my two little sisters Taylor, 5, and Kelsey, 8, couldn't take care of themselves so she was. My two older sisters, Payton, 20, and Kendall, 22, hung around here or at their college dorms. Either way- I WAS GOING ON A VACAY WITH MY BITCH. That was the only thing I really cared about.
Right after Tyler came back over, my two little sisters came home from daycare. They looked at us like we were crazy now as they stood in the living room with us. We all had huge bags that were sitting by the door, so the looks on their faces were priceless. Our house was pretty big because- I mean have you seen my family? Two parents and five kids. Five words that should explain it all.
"(YourNickName) what's going on?" Taylor asked.
"Mommy and me and Tyler are going to Georgia for a week or so, Nana's going to be babysitting you."
The two didn't seem to care which was obvious as they cheered for Nana. It was cute, I was a nice older sister most of the time, and a younger one two. But being in the middle sucked sometimes.
When we got to the airport, Tyler was strutting around because he was so happy. I don't know why, I mean his mom works at the airport so they vacation all of the time. I couldn't help but laugh as he embarrassed himself. When we got on the plane, My mom sat next to a stranger. I sat next to Tyler in front of them and he still was jumpy.
"Why are you so excited? You vacation 24/7." I laughed.
"Oh (YN), you have no clue. I haven't gone to Atlanta with friends yet, this is going to be so much fun. OMG, imagine all of the hot guys down there!" I giggled and he fangirled.
Sometimes I couldn't help but love this kid. He was hilarious and we had a lot in common. We could be twins if we tried. The flight was long and boring, but once we arrived, it was like heaven. I was so excited to get back on the ground; I never was a huge fan of planes. I never got used to them even though Tyler took me everywhere with him.
We arrived at the hotel and we were all amazed. Even my mom... I turned to her as we stepped out of the taxi and grabbed our bags from the trunk. I had to hold my jaw shut so that it wouldn't drop from seeing this hotel. It looked very expensive.
"Mom how did you afford this?" I asked dumbly.
We usually had a lot of extra money to spend, but not like this. This must've cost a fortune, I mean by the looks of it, most people like us can't afford things like this.
"Just wait." She said.
We got our room key right away and headed up to our room. The room was crazy huge and on one of the top floors. I was still amazed that we were in Atlanta, let alone a five star hotel. I unpacked my clothes and put them in drawers so that they wouldn't wrinkle. Tyler did the same and so did my mom. We all looked out of our windows in awe, none of us could believe the city scenery.
"Holy shit. This is honestly crazy." I said.
I was seriously amazed. But I still had no idea why my mom had just brought us here. It was kinda random. Scratch that, it was really random. I plopped down on the bed and hummed as I stared at the blank ceiling. I closed my eyes and imagined everything that we could do while we were here. Ugh it hurt to think about so much! I sat up and turned to the three of them with a smile.
"What should we do first?! It's only 3:00pm." I yelled as I jumped up and down on the bed.
"Actually, I have something planned for you..." My moms voice trailed off as she grabbed her phone.
"Great, so what are we all doing?" I asked.
"We all aren't doing anything. Tyler, today is your shopping today. As for you (YN), I have someone that you need to meet." My mom explained.
"Your making me do boring shit while he shops?!" I whined.
"Oh trust me, you'll thank me later... Hopefully."
"Ugh." I groaned.
Tyler sat next to me on the bed and patted my back. All I did on the plane was talk about shopping too, and I couldn't even go! Grr, I was sad, upset, and pissed. Definitely pissed.
"I'll buy you stuff okay?" he comforted me.
"Fine." I groaned again.
He got ready before leaving and then headed out. He sure was happy, unlike me. Tyler blew me kisses and I gave him a weak hug before he left. With shopping, Tyler didn't care if he had to go alone. He just liked to shop in general. I couldn't even be with my best friend on the first day of our vacation. I was so bored as my mom sat on her phone, probably texting her boring husband. Ugh, she was so not cool sometimes.
"Mom what are we-"
"Yay! Let's go. Put on something cute and meet me in the lobby. Be ready to be spontaneous."
I looked at her in a funny way. Be spontaneous? She wanted me to be like her? Well I was one of her many daughters. I put on a cute outfit http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_atlanta/set?id=87305156 like she said and headed downstairs. I was being slow and lazy because I didn't want to go. She was being pushy as she shoved me out of the door and into a random car waiting that was not a taxi. She sat in the front with a guy who she conversed with the whole way there. I had no idea where we were going, but usually you didn't just get into cars withaged men who smile at you constantly in their rear view mirror. And not to judge anyone here, but his bears kinda scared me.

4 comments:

  1. great! next chapter please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post every day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next Chapter Please ! I Wanna Read This Story Its Interesting :D

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.