23 Jul 2013

Fall in love with......Chapter 3


Hi
This is the next chapter of my story (Fall in love with......)
Please comment and tell me what you think of my story.
PS.: I'm so so so so so sorry for my errors and my bad english. I give trouble me not to make so many errors but I'm so so so so so so so sorry for my bad english and if I make many errors. Sorry! :'(
 
PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
I nodded and smiled. She closed her eyes. Oh gosh she looked like a sleeping angel. She was so cute I think I like her more. I want to make her mine. I want to be with her till the end of my life. I knew that she was the girl of my dreams. I don’t know why I'm so in love with her, I just think that she is different than all the other girls. We barely knew each other but I had already feelings for her and I wish I could never let her go out from my arms.

Chapter 3:

11.07.2013, 10:00 a.m.
(End of Justin’s POV)
I woke up in the morning without Justin. I looked left and right. No Justin. Where could he be? Just as I would stand up and find him the bedroom door opened. Justin came in with a big smile on his face and a tray with breakfast in his hands in. He put the tray on my lap.
J: Morning sweetheart. Did you sleep well?
(YN): Morning Justin. Oh yes I would not be able to sleep better. How can you not sleep well next to you in your arms? We both let a giggle out of your mouths. I took a sip of orange juice. But Justin, you mustn’t do this all for me, you’ve done enough for me. Not that I do not like it. I just do not want you to think that I only use you or anything because I really like you and I mean it that way. Maybe you're thinking that I'm crazy because we barely knew each other since yesterday but I like you really and-
My sentence was cut by Justin’s lips. His lips were so softly and light. He kissed me like we know each other since EVER. I felt thousands of butterflies in my stomach. After the kiss I knew that I really liked him. I hoped that he felt the same for me. After a long and personality kiss I pulled away.
J: You talk too much.
I just smiled.
(YN): Thank you Justin.
J: For what?
(YN): For all. That I was allowed to sleep by you, that you brought me breakfast, that you cared about me, that you have comforted me, just for everything. Thank you so much.
Justin and I smiled. I knew that he was happy.
J: Nothing to thank. But I must say you something. My smile disappeared slowly. No, don’t worry it’s nothing bad. He let a giggling out. I just wanted to say you that I like you too. I really like you.
I smiled. What did he say? He likes me too? Oh gosh he likes me too. I can’t believe it. I was so happy that inside of me a large firework potentially benefited.
(YN): Really?
J: Yes.
He giggled. His giggling was so perfect and cute.
(YN): Can I quickly use your bathroom?
J: Uh…yes.
I got out of the bed and run in the bathroom.
“Oh gosh!  He likes me. He likes me.” I yelled.
I got out of the bathroom and got back to the bed where Justin sat laughing.
J: Yes. I like you!
He laughs. That was awkward. He heard me yelling? I blushed and sat beside him.
(YN): Justin, I think I should return to my house and see if Grace finally believes me and ask if I could move back in.
J: Should I come with you?
He was so cute and I thought that he really cares about me.
(YN): It would be a pleasure for me but I don’t know if this is a good idea.
Justin raised his eyebrows and looked very confused.
J: Why?
I giggled.
(YN):  Because……I didn’t tell you but Grace and I are Beliebers. Please don’t hate me yet. I have a reason why I didn’t told you because I thought maybe you think that I only use you and-
My sentence was cut up by Justin’s lips pressing against mine. Again I felt thousand of butterflies in my stomach. I felt the sparks in the air. Our lips moved in sync and Justin pulled me against the wall where the bed stands. Still kissing me! He pulled away and looked deep into my eyes.
J: I have already told you that you talk too much. It does not matter that Grace and you are Beliebers. I'm coming with you and if you can’t retraction in the common house, than you can stay by me. And if you don’t want this I can drive you to a hotel.
He smiled and leaned in for a soft kiss on my cheek. I smiled back and got ready to leave. We left the house and drove to my house. After 10 minutes driving we arrived. Justin and I got out and stood in front of the door. I took a deep breath and try to find the keys. Justin saw that I was nervous so he lifted with his thumb my jaw line.
J: Don’t worry. Everything’s gonna be alright.
I smiled and got in the house.
(YN): Grace? Where are you? Common don’t be mad at me. Just believe me.
G: That you still dare you to come here! Shame on you! I thought that we are best friends and you know that I still like Luce but no you must kiss him and-
She stopped talking and her jaw dropped down.
G: Oh gosh! Is-is this J-J-Justin B-Bieber?
She screamed. She runs to him but I stopped her.
(YN): No Grace! Stop it! Don’t bothering him.
Angrily she starred at me.
G: Why should I listen to you? This is my house! Pack your things and get out!
She yelled at me, walked back and upstairs to her room. She hated me. I know it.
(YN)*crying*: She hates me. I have nobody anymore. She throws me out of the house. She was my best friend. If this finds my parents out, I know I must go back to Canada and then I never going to see you again.
Justin came closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. I sniffed in his shoulder.
J: No she doesn’t hate you. How could someone hate such a sweet girl like you? You can stay by me if you want. Your parents mustn’t find it out. And if, I will talk to them! OK? Common lets pack your clothes and go home. I make you hot chocolate and we can watch a movie.
He was so cute and he could comfort as well and always knew the perfect words in any situation. I love that. I nodded and went with Justin behind me in my room. I went to my wardrobe and packed all my clothes. Justin helped me. When we got all things we went back to his house. He brought me in the living room and showed me his movie collection. He had pretty much movies and a lot of horror. I love horror movies but I never watch it because after the movie I’m too scared.
J: Let’s watch this movie?
He showed to a horror.
(YN): But then I’m so scared and can’t sleep the whole night.
He looked deep into my eyes.
J: Don’t worry, I will protect you.
I smiled and nodded. I sat on the couch and waited for Justin who got popcorn, blankets and hot chocolate. After he came back he turned on the television and did the movie in. After a while, a scary scene came and I came closer to Justin. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me even closer to him. He whispered in my ear:
J: Don’t worry shawty. I’ll protect you.
I smiled. He calmed me down. He was so cute. When the movie ended Justin switched the television off.  He saw that my eyes were getting heavier and heavier.
J: (YN)?
I looked at Justin with my eyes half open.
J: Are you tired?
I nodded.
J: Than let’s go to bed.  Should I sleep on the couch tonight?
(YN): NO! Oh sorry for yelling at you Justin. But please can you sleep by me?
J: Never mind. I would love to!
He winked at me and I blushed. When Justin and I stood up he saw that I was very tired so he wrapped me by my waist and picked me up.
(YN): Justin? What are you doing?
He laughed.
J: I bring you in the bedroom.
(YN): Let me down! Justin!
J*laughing*: No!
He put me upstairs and doesn’t put me down.
(YN): Put me down, Justin!
J: No! Say I love you Justin.
(YN): Put me down!
J: Say I love you Justin.
(YN): I love you Justin. Put me down!
He throws me softly on the bed. He was so damn hot. He stood in front of me. I laid on the bed starring at him.
J: Do you know that you’re beautiful?
(YN): I’m not!
J: Yes, you are!
He came closer to me and tickled me.
(YN): S-S-STOP I-IT J-J-JUSTIN!
My friends and my whole family know that I’m very ticklish and since yesterday, Justin too.
(YN): S-S-STOP I-IT J-J-JUSTIN!
J: No!
We both laughed.
(YN): STOP!
J: Say you are beautiful!
(YN)*laughing*: But I’m not!
J: Yes, you are! Say it or I won’t stop!
(YN)*laughing*: Are you serious?
J: Yes I’m! Now say it.
I said nothing. He tickled me and doesn’t stop.
(YN)*laughing*: Fine, I say it. I’m beautiful.
He stopped. Now I was on the top of him. He only dressed in his boxers and shirtless and me only in his big sweatshirt and my panties! He was so hot. I felt his bare and hot chest moving up and down, up and down.
J: I really like you!
(YN): I really like you too!
J: (YN)?
(YN): Yes, Justin?
J: I know we barely knew each other but would you like to be my future girlfriend if we knew each other better?
Justin smiled at me.
(YN): I would love to. I thought you would never ask me!
We both laughed. After a few minutes I would go back to my side of the bed but Justin stopped me.
J: Please just stay lying here. Your breath calms me down and I want to be as close as possible with you this night.
(YN)*smiling*: Ok Justin, but I’m too heavy!
J: No you aren’t. If you are too heavy I lay you down beside me. Deal?
I smiled and looked deep in Justin’s eyes.
(YN): Deal!
I softly laid my head on Justin’s bare chest and fell asleep.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww so cuteeeee!!!<3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you fell asleep at like 5 o'clock???lol

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.