29 Jul 2013

Found: Chapter 4: Relationships.

Hi guys! Nothing much to say but I'll have  to take a quick break from Tuesday to Sunday because I have some things to do. I may post, I may not, but I'm just saying that I can't guarantee!(:
7 comments for next chapter?

Wednesday, June 27th, 2012
8:40am

"MOM! Let's go!" I yelled as I slipped on my shoes.
I just wore a casual outfit http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_nice/set?id=87317394 to top off the day. I wasn't going to go overboard, but I wanted to look nice for my first recording session.
She ran out of the bathroom and we left right after she put her shoes on. I did little voice lessons in the car, just to warm up. My mom just smiled at me and continued driving. We arrived just 5 minutes before nine. I rushed upstairs alone and into the studio where Scooter and a few other new people were waiting for Justin and I. The clock just hit 9:01 when Justin ran through the door. He toppled over on top of me. It seemed that every time I was here, I fell over because of someone. I pushed Justin off of me and he helped me up. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch. He sat next to me and put his arm around me which was really uncomfortable. I hit his arm but he wouldn't move.
"Okay, let's get started right away. (YN), you'll record a few songs for us and Justin just chill." Scooter explained.
I went to stand up, only for Justin to put his hands on my hips and pull me back on his lap. He laughed as he wrapped his arms around me as I sat on his lap. I tried getting out of his arms, but he wouldn't let me go.
"Good luck baby." He smirked while he kissed my cheek.
I stood up and wiped off my face with the back of my hand while giving him a look of disgust. I groaned and walked into the other room. At least I was partly away from Justin. I stood in front of the stool and put the headphones on. I looked through the glass to see Scooter getting all set up while Justin leaned forward to listen, his elbows resting on his knees. I took a deep breath and waited for them to get the music for the song. Once they did, I closed my eyes and bobbed my head to the beat.
"You shout it out, but I can't hear a word you say. I'm talking loud, not saying much..."
I continued to sing and when I opened my eyes, everyone was sitting without expression. I assumed that they were just amazed by my voice. I continued to sing the lyrics that I correctly read off of the sheet in front of me.
"I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose... Fire away, fire away. Ricochet, you take your aim... Fire away, fire away. You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium... You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium..."
I finished up the song with a strong range. I felt proud as I took off of the headphones and smiled at everyone. They all clapped and stood as I walked out of the studio into the room. Scooter had a huge smile on his face along with Justin. I pretended to curtesy right before I hugged Scooter.
"You are literally amazing. I can barely wrap my mind around it." He said.
I thanked him then turned to Justin. He had a smile on his face and before I knew it, he wrapped his arms around me. I wriggled around, unwilling to hug him back. I begged him to let me go, but he refused as he rocked us back and forth. When I finally got out of his hold, I fixed my shirt and turned to Scooter.
"Do you wanna record more?" I asked.
"Actually, not today. We want to hear more of your own songs... So do you think you can write one or two?"
I looked at him like he was crazy. Me? Write my own songs? Uh, maybe not. They would turn out like crap, I mean I barely passed English. I'm surprised that I even passed English...
"Don't you buy them from people then I sing them?" I asked dumbly.
"Yeah, but something has to come from you. That's what the fans like, original lyrics."
I sighed and sat down on the couch to think. Writing lyrics? Oh god. I guess I could try, but I couldn't guarantee that they would be good at all. I told Scooter everything and he just told me to try, and I agreed.
"Now we have a little management meeting. You two can not make any type of scene when we go into the room with those people okay?" Scooter said.
"Yeah Justin." I said.
"So I can't do this?"
Justin grabbed my ass and I slapped his hand away. I glared over at him while he cracked up. Scooter just shook his head and l stood up and followed him out of the room. Great, now I had to sit next to that while we sat in a boring meeting for who knows how long.
Justin walked close behind me, trying to annoy me, as we walked in the room. I sat down and tried to sit as far as possible away from Justin, but he ended up sitting right across from me. I  occasionally looked up at him, but he was always looking down at his crotch, probably texting. I rolled my eyes and began listening to all of these business people sitting around me.
Just as I began to actually pay attention for once, I felt my phone vibrate. I forgot that I still had it on, whoops. I slipped it out of my pocket and checked the text really quickly. Ugh, it was Justin.
FROM: Justin<3
You’re actually listening to these people?
He had a point. Why was I listening to these people? Well I kinda wanted to know what they would say, but still, maybe Scooter would fill me in later. I decided to be nice to Justin and ask him. Our relationship was developing, EW.
TO: Justin<3
Not anymore. But we need to know what they’re saying, right?
I waited some time and glanced at Justin to see if he was going to text back. He was staring at the guy at the head of the table talking. I wasn’t paying attention to what he said, but whatever it was made Justin smile. He turned to me and shot me a smile before looking back down and texting me back. FINALLY.
FROM: Justin<3
Nah, Scooter will fill us in later, don’t worry my pretty lady (;
TO: Justin<3
Your pretty lady? Ha, funny one. Like that will ever happen!
FROM: Justin<3
If you would’ve listened to that last part, you’d know that it is happening (;
I looked up at Justin and he was smiling over at me, then he winked. I turned to Scooter and he shot me a quick, sincere smile. I was confused, but he’d tell me later. I shrugged and mouthed ‘what?’ to Justin, but he just shook his head with a smile. Oh god, something was up and I missed a big part. I decided to listen now, just to get some of this meeting.
“Alright, that should be all for today, right?” Scooter asked.
“One more thing. You already may know this, but I’m not sure you informed your clients. (YN) you will be starting off on tour with Justin. You’ll be an opening act and perform on some of the set list. That will be all. Meeting adjourned.”
Everyone stood up and I looked at Justin who was smiling widely at me. I stood up and turned to Scooter who was trying to get away from me as quickly as possible. I grabbed his arm and turned him towards me.
“Scooter! What did they say that I missed?” I asked sternly.
“Don’t freak out, okay?” he asked.
I looked deeply into his eyes and took a deep breath. Yep, I was going to freak out from what he was going to say. It couldn’t be something good by what Justin said and by everyone’s looks at me.
“Since Justin has never publicly had a girlfriend, he’s obviously going to need one. And we've been searching for a girl like you for awhile now. One who has a voice and an attitude that can do what we need... So… Lucky you get to fill that part!” he said with a weak smile.
I dropped my hand form his arm and stared at him. No, this could not be happening. I refused, no. They couldn’t just assign me a boyfriend, could they?
“What? So you’re just not giving me a choice?” I whined as we walked out of the room together.
“Listen, I’m not the bad guy here. But yes, we have to for the business, that’s just how it works in this industry. I’m not saying that all of the relationships are fake, because none of them actually are… But we have to this one time.”
"But I'm only 16, don't you think I'm a little young?! By this time next year, it'll be illegal!"
"Don't worry, we've checked every law to make sure that this will work. It's good for us, and hopefully it will be to you in the future."
I stopped in my tracks and dropped my jaw. I felt like crying, honestly. I couldn’t just date Justin Bieber because the management wanted me too. This wasn’t going to work out. We all know that when you date someone, you have to show affection towards them, which means touching… and kissing… and PDA. No. This was my mom’s entire fault and when I got back to the hotel, I was going to flip out on her.
“Here’s a little list that I wrote down from his speech. You guys have to follow these rules, and everything will be okay. And if you don’t, well then there may just be some trouble. Oh and, you guys have been together for about a month now.”
I read down the list and felt Justin come up behind me and put his arm around my shoulder. He placed a kiss on my cheek and held his arms around my waist. I barely even noticed as I read this dumb list. It wasn’t very long, but it was still a list.
One, PDA. Public Display of Affection is mandatory. Don’t overload, just kisses, touching, holding hands, always together.
Two, Dates. Public dates where people will see you.
Three, Interviews. Never say you’re single. When other mentioned, talk nice about them in a love type of way.
Four, Music. Express each other in your music, at least try.
Five, Concerts/Tour. Act like your together on and off stage. Cameras everywhere.
Well that seemed simple. NOT. I was going to have to follow these rules in order to keep my contract. This was so not fair. Do you know how many cameras will be on me if I say that I’m dating Justin Bieber? Too many. I’ll never have a private life. This meant also that when he said cameras everywhere, that meant everywhere. Pretty much, I’d have to act ‘in love’ forever. Or at least until they say we can break it off, hopefully soon. Didn’t they consider age at all? I mean I’m at least a year and a half younger than Justin. Was that going to look good in the so called business? Gr, hopefully not.
I pushed Justin off of me as we got back into our hall and of course he freaking laughed. HE LAUGHED. He was always laughing at every single little thing there was to laugh at. His laugh wasn’t annoying, it was actually kind of cute, but still. He’s Justin Bieber so it makes everything worse. We got back to our original studio and Scooter sat us down for one more talk. I was not ready for this talk; of course it was going to be about our relationship.
“Okay guys, a few more things they told me. Only family and friends can know about this, other than those keep quiet. If this gets out, it could ruin everything for the both of you. One last thing that I know you (YN), are not going to like.”
I looked at him and then turned to Justin who was interested in what he had to say. I wanted to just go home and sleep and wake up and yell at everybody. I wanted a normal boyfriend, one that I actually wanted to be with. You’re probably thinking, why wouldn’t you want to be with Justin? Do you know who he is? Yeah, well sometimes it doesn’t work that way.
“Justin is filming his tour for his movie that is going to be released, which means that everything that’s filmed has to look right. If you’re yelling at him and everything, people will find out, people who can’t find out.” Scooter finished.
“So you’re practically saying that I can only not be ‘in love’ with him when I’m in my own hotel or visiting home; which I never will have time to?”
“Pretty much…”
I sighed and close my eyes. The last thing I wanted to do was be with Justin, and now I had to until next August. That was over a year! At least this would be my last night and day without our relationship being public. I breathed out and weakly smiled, thinking about this last night. I was happy to have one more single night alone before being with that.
“Oh, and one tiny last thing,” Scooter added as he turned to me, “We’ve set up a date for you two to walk around downtown and parade your new relationship.”

8 comments:

  1. Its soo good!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post more chapters a day until tuesday:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The is awesome! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. next chapter please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. please post the next chapter asap

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this story. please post the next chapter soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. it'svery good, but please i (we) have to fall in love with justin soon...

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.