25 Jul 2013

Fall in love with......Chapter 5



Hello,
This is the next chapter. I hope you like it! Please comment and tell me what you think of my story. If you think it's cute or tedious or something other! Please tell me what you want! Do you want more dramatic or should it be only (YN) and Justin? Please tell me if you like my story or not! And please tell me also if I'm a good writer or not, what I can do better and if I should stop this story or update everyday!
PS.: Sorry for my bad english and my errors!

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
Justin nodded and went out to the stage. He did his job well. During the show I met the whole crew. They were so friendly and great people. I already liked them and I think that they liked me too. After a while Justin performed one of my favorite songs, OLLG. I loved it. All what I thought was: Where is the OLLG? I thought about it until someone grabbed me from behind and throw me on the stage. Now I knew who the OLLG was today! It was me!

Chapter 4:

I was so nervous. I couldn’t believe that I was the OLLG.  I dreamed of this day since 2009. 2 of Justin's dancers came for me, brought me to the throne and Justin set myself a floral wreath on. WOW I felt like I was in heaven. Justin came to me and smiled at me. He was so adorable.
J*singing*:  I can fix up your broken heart
I can give you a brand new start
I can make you believe
I just wanna set one girl free to fall
She's free to fall
With me
My hearts locked and nowhere that I got the key
I'll take her and leave the world
With one less lonely girl
I melted in front of him. After he finished the song he came back to me, took my hand and brought me in the middle of the stage. I felt very unsecure. As Justin noticed that, he came closer to me and whispered in my ear:
J: Don’t worry. I’m here and I don’t let you go.
I smiled and calmed myself down.
J: So my Beliebers *shrieking* this is (YN) *shrieking* and she’s one of my best friends *shrieking* and I really like her *shrieking* so do you like her?
The crowd screamed their souls from their body. Justin laughed and looked at me.
J: I think this is a yes.
Justin brought me down from the stage. He finished his concert with his last song Baby. It was amazing, the concert was amazing, Justin’s songs are amazing and Justin’s amazing! I really liked him.
J: Thanks and goodnight. I love you.
Justin went off of the stage and ran to me. He picked me up and spun me around.
(YN): Justin! Put me down!
He put me down and looked deep in my eyes.
J:  Have I told you before that you're beautiful?
I blushed.
(YN): Aww thanks but please stop it.
J*laughing*: Why?
(YN): You know that I always blush when you give me compliments.
Justin laughed and picked me up again. After a few minutes he broke the silence. I was still in Justin’s arms.
J: I'm impressed.
(YN):  Why?
J: Because usually when I hug a girl after my concert they always say: Yikes Justin, go away you sweat and your smell is not very pleasant! But I can always hug you, just when I just want to. Even though I'm sweaty and not smell good! Why?
Justin pulled me down and looked at me. I looked down on my lap.
(YN): B-because……Because I enjoy it.  I enjoy when I can hug you. I enjoy when I can lie in your arms. And to me that's no matter whether you sweat or if you don’t smell good or something else. I just- I just really like you.
J: Aww you’re so cute. I love yo-it! He laughed. I really like you too. I’ve never fall in love with a girl in two days I can say; it was love at the first sight. He smiled.
(YN): Aww. I think we feel the same.
J: Really?
(YN): Yes! Justin?
J: Yes?
(YN): Thank you!
J: For what?
(YN): For all! For your care! That I was you OLLG! Simple said for all.
J: Nothing to thank.
He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. He was inches from my lips away. Just as he would kiss me a loud voice yelled after Justin. We quickly pulled away.
S: Justin! Damn where are you?
J: I’m here Scooter.
Scooter came closer to us.
S: Good that I’ve found you! Common boy!  Have you all your suitcases?
Justin looked frustrated.
J: What? Why?
S: Have you forgotten. You’re on tour!
J: Oh no! Yes I know!
Justin looked at me than at Scooter. Scooter went away and sent Justin a weird look.
J: I’m so sorry! I’ve forgotten. I’m on tour. And-
I cut his sentence.
(YN): And you’re leaving. I know thank you Justin for all. Bye!
I run away. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I was so sad. I know that he was on tour but I would miss him so much because *deep breath* I think I’m really in love with him. As I ran, I heard someone behind me. I ran as fast as possible out from the building and stopped when I was finally in the open. I took a short break to gasp for air. But then I already felt someone grabbed me by my waist and turned me. I saw Justin standing in front of me.
J: Listen.
(YN): Justin, do you don’t understand? You broke my heart. I know that we barely know each other but I really like you and *deep breath* I fell in love with you. I know that you don’t with me but I must say you this before you go away and we never see each other again. OK?
J: I fell in love with you to but-
(YN): I understand that you can’t stay with me because you’re on tour and you can’t go out with me because maybe Selena see this and all of this but first you make me fall in love with you and then you knock off just as if nothing had happened. With this you're breaking my heart. But I understand this. You're the first boy I fell in love. Why do I always have bad luck? I fell madly in love with you and you don’t even like me. Well it doesn’t matter. I don’t want to bother you anymore. Thanks Justin for the 2 best days of my life. I wish you all the best and hope that one day you find your dream girl. Bye!
I cried. Just as I would walk away Justin wrapped me by my waist and pulled me closer to him.
J: I fell in love with you too and I don’t want to leave you. You said you hope that I find my dream girl? Then don’t leave me because you’re my dream girl.
(YN): Are you serious?
J: Yes, I’m. If you want than you can came with me on tour and then we get to know each other better.
He winked at me and smiled.
(YN): I would love to. But I’m sure my family wouldn’t allow this. And in September I have to go back to school and I must go back to Canada because when I ask my parents to join you, they find out that Grace throw me out of the common house and they-
My sentence was cut up. Justin pressed his lips against mine. I felt thousand of butterflies in my stomach. I knew that Justin was the Mr. Right in my life.
J: You talk too much. Let’s go in and talk with Scooter and your mom.
 I nodded and we went in. Justin took my hand and entwined our fingers. We both looked down and smiled. We walked to Scooter and Justin went with him in another room. I sat there and called my mom.

(Justin’s POV)
(YN) nodded and we went in. I took her hand and entwined our fingers. We both looked down and smiled. We walked to Scooter and I went with him in another room. (YN) sat there and called her mom. I heard yelling.
S: Justin, you can’t trust anybody. Even if you found a girl on the street!
J: Scooter! Don’t call her just a girl from the street. I really like her. And I want that she is mine forever OK?
S: Maybe you like her but you can’t trust anybody. Do you know anything about her? Do you know where she’s from? Do you know anything about her family?
J: Yes, I do. She is from Canada and in the summer vacation she lives or lived with her best friend Grace in a house in California. Her parents have their jobs in Canada. I really like her and I want that she join me on my tour. I really and I mean I really like her. Please Scooter just accepts my decision that (YN) comes with me on tour. If you know her better you will see that she is the best girl a guy could wish for.
S: Wow man. I think you really like her. Ok she can come with us.
J: Are you serious? Thanks!
Scooter nodded and we both walked out. (YN) sat there with a smile on her face.
(End of Justin’s POV)

I sat there with a smile on my face. After a while Justin and Scooter came in.
J: You can join me. Have you called your mom?
(YN): Really?
I got up and jumped up and down up and down. When I sat back we continued talking.
(YN): I talked with my mom and she said yes. Justin ran to me and hugged me. But Justin my mom said that she and my dad want to get to know you before I join you and that’s the problem. You have tomorrow a concert in another city and my mom doesn’t allow me to join you till she knows you personality.
I saw despair in Justin's face. What do we do now? Am I never seeing Justin again? Can I join him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.