30 Jul 2013

Fall in love with...... Chapter 10



Hi,
This is the next chapter of my storie. Thank you so so so so so much for you compliments and your comments. This means really much for me. If I could I would each of you sent a basket of cupcakes and a card! Thank you so much! So here is the next chapter! I hope you like it and comment! Tomorrow comes the next chapter!
PS.: Sorry that I post this chapter so late but I had no time yesterday. Sorry I hope you forgive me! ;-)

(YFN)=Your Friend’s Name

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
Justin got up and turned the TV off. We laid there arm-in-arm and talked and laughed for hours. I could talk with Justin for hours. He understands me and I understand him.  I think I fall asleep at like 1 a.m. in the morning!

Chapter 10:

1 Month later/11 a.m.

I was so excited to see my family after a long time. Justin came finally with his tour to Canada so I could visit all my friends and family. Justin and I were already awake that we could spend the whole day with my family and my friends but we laid in the bed.
(YN): Justin?
J: Mhm…
(YN): when are we here?
J: I think in 45 minutes.
(YN): OK.
I got out of the bed and gave Justin a kiss.
J: Where are you going, Babe?
(YN): I must get ready.
Justin looked at me and rolled his eyes.
I went to my suitcase and looked for a perfect outfit. When I finally found the perfect outfit for at hot summer day I took off my shirt and stood there only with my underwear. Suddenly I felt two cold hands on my waist. It was Justin.
J: But you mustn’t wear something other. This is enough.
I turned around to look in Justin brown eyes. I smiled and Justin has still his hands on my waist.
(YN): Oh really. If you want that ok but I hope that you know that other boys see me like this only in my underwear. If you want this!?!
I laughed.
J: No, I don’t want this. I think you should wear something.
I nodded and Justin let me go in the bathroom. I quickly got dressed and wear this (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-a_vhs8jZmns/T-S0KSFNVnI/AAAAAAAABYU/idssybKG3KQ/s400/ein-wunderschoenes-jeans-sommer-outfit-fuer-den-kleienn-geldbeutel_web.jpg) I walked out of the bedroom and looked for Justin. He sat on the bed and did something on this iPhone.
(YN): Justin, is this outfit ok?
Justin looked at me, got off of the bed and walked to me.
J: Honey you look stunning.
He came closer to me and pressed me on this body.
(YN): Thanks Justin! I love you.
J: I love you too.
He pressed his lips on mine. He kissed me passionate. The kiss went deeper and deeper till we land on the bed. Suddenly the door opened and Fredo walked in.
A: We are here.
I got up from Justin and walked out of the bus. Justin went behind me.
(YN): I’m so happy that I’m already in Canada. I missed my family and my friends so much.
J: Me too. Maybe we could visit my friends and family too.
(YN): Yes, this would be a pleasure.
Justin smiled and went to me. He hugged me from behind and gave me a kiss on my cheek. The bus stood in front of a big hotel. The most expensive hotel in the town!
(YN): Justin, I want that we sleep by my parents. We’re for 4 days here and I want to spend as much time as possible with my family and friends and with your family and friends. Please, I want that you and I sleep by my house.
J: Sure. All what you want!
I smiled and gave Justin a soft kiss. We drove to my parents’ house. When we arrived there, I went in and Justin and I greeted my Mom and my Dad. All was perfect. My Dad got to know Justin better and I helped my Mom in the kitchen. I think my Dad and Justin went good along because they haven’t stopped talking about random things. I was happy. After we all ate together Justin and I went in my room. We laid us on my bed and cuddled.
J: What do you want to do today?
(YN): I don’t know.
Than Justin’s phone rang. He took his phone out of his pants.
J: Yeah?
I think it was one of his friends. They talked and talked and talked till Justin hung up.
(YN): Who was this?
J: Oh that was Ryan you know my friend?
(YN): I know. What does he want?
J: He invited us on his party. The party is today. Do you want to go?
(YN): Yes please can we go? Please!
Justin laughed and got closer to me.
J: Sure.
He took his phone once again and texted Ryan that we come to the party. He came even closer to me and gave me a kiss. Justin took me, so that he was on the top of me.
He kissed me harder.
(YN): Justin, not yet.
J: Why? I want you yet!
I pushed Justin softly away from me but he came back and kissed my cheek.
(YN): Justin! Stop you turn me on.
J: Oh really? That’s good.
(YN): Really Justin please stops! You know that my parents don’t like that. You saw how my Mom reacts when she saw that I had hickeys on my neck.
J: But baby…
(YN): Sorry Justin. When my parents not at home we can but not yet! They can come at any moment into the room!
Justin got up from me and lay beside me.
J: What are you doing to me?
(YN): Sorry dear!
J: Fine but when we alone you promise me that we…
I cut his sentence with my lips on his.
(YN): I promise.
He smiled and we laid there for hours just talking, laughing, cuddling and kissing.
(YN): When begins the party by Ryan?
J: At 8.
(YN): What time is it?
J: It’s 5.
(YN): There is so much time till the party. I have an idea what we can do.
I smirked and winked at Justin.
J: Oh really Baby? And what is your idea?
(YN): Let’s take a shower.
Justin smiled and nodded. We got up. I took Justin had, entwined our fingers and went in my bathroom that is in my room. When we were in, I looked door and Justin and I took off our clothes. We got into the bathtub and made a bubble bath. I put myself in his arms and cuddled with him. After some time it was a bit boring, therefore I sprayed him. This became battle foam. We laugh and we talked until we got after an hour out of the bath. I took a towel and wrapped it around my body. Justin did this too. I went out of the bathroom to look for a perfect. When I finally found an outfit, I went back in the bathroom to Justin. I chanced in the party outfit that look like this (http://weheartit.com/entry/69915598/search?page=18&query=outfit%2Bideas)
(YN): What do you think, Justin? Is this ok?
J: WOW honey you look stunning. But I’m scared.
I got closer to Justin and kissed him.
(YN): Thanks Justin but why are you scared?
J: Baby, I’m scared that a boy on the party steals my girl.
(YN): Justin, don’t be scared! I’ll never leave you don’t worry!
Justin smiled and kissed me. I made my heir and after that it was time to leave. It was already 8 p.m. We said bye to my parents and were out of the house a car wait in front.
(YN): Justin did you hire a car?
J: Yes.
He smiled and we hopped in the car. After about 10 minutes driving we finally arrived Ryan’s house. By the door Ryan already waited.
R: Hey!
Justin and Ryan greeted each other and Ryan came to me.
R: You must be (YN). Justin told me so much about you. You look stunning.
I smiled and hugged him.
J: Ryan she’s my girl.
We all laughed.
R: I know, I know. Justin, you have to watch them, because she'll buy lots of attention with her stunning outfit!
J: Thanks Ryan I know.
We laughed and got in the house. Justin took my hand and the boys who where there watched every move from me. I saw that Justin wasn’t very happy about this.
(YN): Justin calm down. I’m yours.
Justin smiled at me.
(YN): Justin, look. There is one of my friends I’ll go to her ok?
Justin nodded and I walked to her.

(Justin’s POV)
We laughed and got in the house. I took (YN) hand and the boys who where there watched every move from her. I hated this!
(YN): Justin calm down. I’m yours.
Yeah, she was mine! I must smile when she said this.
YN): Justin, look. There is one of my friends I’ll go to her ok?
I nodded and she walked to her. I walked to my friends in the garden. The night was great. After about half an hour (YN)’s friend came to me.
(YFN): Justin I need your help.
J: What where is (YN)?
(YFN): Yeah come with me.
We went away that we can talk in silence.
J*yelling*: Where is (YN)?
(YFN): Calm down Justin!
J*yelling*: Tell me!
(YFN): (YN) and I were dancing and a boy watched us. And then he came to us. We danced with me I mean I danced with him and (YN) danced with me. He was drunk. Then the boy touched (YN) but she said he should stop because she has a boyfriend and he didn’t stop. Then I helped her and the boy walked away but he didn’t stop looking at her. I said that I’ll be right back. I went away to bring us drinks and when I come back (YN) wasn’t there and the boy too. I looked in the whole living room but I didn’t found her and him. Justin, I don’t know where she is.
J*yelling*: What are you crazy? Let’s find her.
I was so worried about (YN). Just the thought that he could do her something kill me. I said to (YFN) that she should tell Ryan what happen. I looked in the whole house for (YN) but I didn’t found her. Where was she?
(End of Justin’s POV)

I went to my friend and hugged her tight. I missed her so much. We talked a little bit and then began to dance. I had so much fun and I hoped Justin too. After a while (YFN) and I noticed that a guy starred at me. He came to us and danced with us I mean he danced with (YFN) and I danced with her. Suddenly the guy touched me. I said that he should stop because I have a boyfriend but he didn’t stop. (YFN) helped me and the guy finally went away. (YFN) was going to bring us drinks so I was alone. But suddenly the guy came to me. He took my hand and brought me in a room. I was so scared. He pressed me against the wall.
(YN): Let me go!
The guy: I know that you want me too.
(YN): No I don’t want you too. I have a boyfriend! Let me go!
I finally came out of his hands but he took me back to him. He pressed me against the wall and wanted to kiss my neck.
(YN): Stop it and let me go!
The guy: No!
I shouted for help but he did his hands on my mouth. He kissed my neck and I punched him in his stomach and his face but he didn’t stop. Instead, he pressed me harder to the wall. I was so scared I cried. Finally the door opened. It was Justin. I was so happy. He came to us and punched him in his face. I get to him and hugged him tight. Justin took me to the side and got to the guy.

6 comments:

  1. next chapter please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next chapter <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next chapter please !! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm from Poland and I liked your story. I decided I would translate them into Polish. Do you mind? (please contact me on twitter - @lovemybieberrrr)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.