13 Jul 2013

Twisted: Chapter 7.

Read my stories over on justinbieberimaginess.blogspot.com too! The Second Time Around is a sequel, so be sure to read Blurred Perfection, the first story.

Monday, August 20th, 2012
7:25am
The next morning, I woke up before Justin and I actually wasn’t tired. I was pretty rejuvenated and ready to go for the day. I just put on a normal dance outfit. I usually just wore some leggings and a tank top, but I couldn’t here because of my wrists. I had to put on a long sleeve shirt, to cover up my scars.
I left my hair down and let it be natural. But I did put on a bit of make-up, just so that maybe I could look good in front of Justin. I was starting to like him more now, he was a great guy. I really thought that maybe he’d be a fame whore and be a dick, but he was the exact opposite. He never talked about his fame to me, and he was very generous. The only bad thing was that he was really noisy, but I guess that really was adorable.
I left the bathroom and headed back to the bed where I needed to wake up Justin for his quick interview. I looked at him, sleeping so peacefully. I didn’t want to wake him, but I had to. I went to his side of the bed and shook his shoulder slightly. He groaned and I giggled.
“Justin, time to get up. You have an interview remember?” I said quietly.
“I’ll be up in a minute.” He groaned again.
I laughed. His voice was so groggy, but it was adorable. I went out to the kitchen and got myself a glass of water. I could hear Justin getting out of bed, but I didn’t think that he was getting ready. He walked out towards me and smiled.
“No interview! I talked to Liv and she’s not going to say anything so we’re cool.”
He smiled and I smiled right back. He looked down at his phone and I could tell that he was texting, probably Scooter. He walked over to me and got a glass of water too before sitting down on the couch and resting again. He laid down and closed his eyes. I laughed because it was pretty funny that he was so tired. I walked over to the back of the couch and poked him to annoy him.
“Justy-wusty, are you tired?” I said in a baby voice.
He groaned and I laughed some more. Then before I realized what was happening, Justin grabbed me and flipped me over the back of the couch, and pinned me down on the couch. I wriggled around, but he wouldn’t let me go.
“Justin!” I yelled as I laughed.
I made a pouty face and after a minute he finally let me go, letting me get up and stretch. He stood to and laughed at me.
“Hey, do you wanna go in early, I can teach you part of the routine?” he asked.
“Sure, get ready and I’ll be waiting.”
He shrugged and headed into the room to change and take a quick shower. I waited a few minutes and soon he came back all ready to go. We headed out in disguise and luckily no one noticed us as we got into the car. It was Justin’s personal car, so there was no one else with us. I had brought my dance bag with me and Justin brought a small bag.
When we arrived, we walked inside and it looked the same as it did a few days ago before I met Justin. I set my bag down and stretched on the floor a bit while Justin found a speaker for music. He stretched also before we began.
“Alright, there’s going to be many different routines that you’ll need to learn in less than a month, hopefully you are good at memorizing them like me. You’ll be the main girl, if that makes any sense. The girl that’s next to me mostly- yeah, that’s a better way to put it. Okay, first song of each night is All Around the World.”
He made his way over to the speakers and pressed play on his phone. He was just playing background music first before we went into it with the song. I stood in my position and he came up behind me and directed me. He guided me through each move and helped me understand it better. It actually wasn’t that hard to go over and remember.
“Okay, now let’s run through it again.” He said.
He turned the music all the way up and turned on his song AATW. I stood in my position and he did in his as we went through the routine. I nailed and after, I jumped up and down and squealed.
“Wow, you’re good. You didn’t do anything wrong…” his voice trailed off.
I smiled and blushed as I pushed my hair back and readjusted my headband. I felt proud that I had already mastered half of the routine.
“Alright, are you ready for the next part?” he asked with a smile.
“Yeah, why do you say it like that?” I asked.
“Because, follow my lead.”
He told me how to do it and it involved him touching me, that was why he was smiling. I followed along with his movement and he moved his hand down my thigh, to my knee, and then pulled my knee outward. I smiled and he stood back up.
“That’s the move, now should we move on or do you wanna try it again?” he asked with another smile.
“Let’s try it again so it’s done more smooth.”
He laughed and we ran through that move once more before continuing. It was fun practicing with him, but before we knew it, he had already taught me the whole dance to a 3 minute song. I had to learn 9 more dances in less than a month. This was going to be tough, but I think I’ll be able to do it. I am a fast learner anyways, it’ll be easy.
Just as we stopped to take a break, the rest of the talkative crew walked in. The all were laughing and wouldn’t stop talking as they set their bags down and stretched. I wasn’t sure if they knew that I was part of the ‘Bieberettes’ yet, but I was sure that Justin would tell them when practice started. When we all gathered together, I stood next to Justin and listened to what he had to say.
“Okay, everyone, you all know (YN).”
They all waved and gave me ‘hi’s’ then quieted down. I felt welcome already, but I felt like they wouldn’t like me considering I am new and I’m already the main person.
“She’s part of our crew now!”
“Really?” one of them asked with a smile.
Justin nodded and before I knew it, she dragged me over to the group of girls to start talking. They were all nice and they all welcomed me. Even though there were only six of them, it seemed like way more.
“So, what position are you then?” Carlena asked.
“Justin said that I was the lead.” I answered.
“Are you serious?!” Deirdre said.
“Is that a bad or good thing?” I asked as I worriedly looked at them.
“Bad and good. I mean it’s really fun, but it’s a lot of work. And you’re new; hopefully Justin knows what he’s doing. Anyways, let’s get to work!” Kaili said as she stood up.
I stood with them and we began working. We started the new dances that the choreographer was teaching us today and I just had to catch up with the other 10 dances that they already knew. One thing was different for me though; my dance had to coordinate with Justin’s so every now and then I had to get with him and practice. Other than that, Justin worked with the guys. I felt such a rush to be dancing again, it was amazing.
When we finished up, Justin stopped the music and we all gathered around for a speech from Scooter and the choreographer.
“Alright guys, the first tour date is September 29th. We have to be ready before then so that’s less than a month. I think you guys will be ready, but (YN), we need to work more with you so you’ll have to stay longer. I don’t want anything going wrong. Kay, see you guys tomorrow!”
And with that, everyone got up and left. Justin walked over to me with his phone in his hands still and he was texting. I couldn’t help but wonder who, because it couldn’t be anyone here. Probably just a friend right? Probably. I tried not to be bothered by it, but I felt somewhat jealous. I don’t know why, I mean I wasn’t his girlfriend anyways.
When we left and got back to the hotel, I changed into my pajamas after taking a quick shower to wash off my body. Justin and I sat together on the couch and tried to watch a movie, but he was just texting and texting. I was getting so annoyed, that I had to leave the room, I couldn’t stay there.
“I’m going to go to bed.” I said quietly as I peeled back the light blanket that I had over me.
“Alright.”
He went back to texting… of course. I rolled my eyes and went into the bedroom. I was just overreacting, I mean we had no connection at all, why did I get like this?
As I laid down in bed, I listened to music and went on my twitter account. I had thousands of new followers, just like that. I couldn’t help but smile as the number rose. It was annoying though, ever few seconds getting some more. I went on Instagram and posted a picture of myself from early today, before practice when Justin and I were together practicing ourselves. It was a great picture, and it showed us both smiling and acting happy. The caption: I’m blessed to be living like this. 
I wasn’t very tired yet, but I wanted to fall asleep to get rid of my thoughts. I honestly felt like crying because of Justin. Is this what it felt like to be a normal fan when your idol betrays you? I guess I couldn’t say that he betrayed me, because he didn’t, but it sure felt like it.
My stomach grumbled and I realized that I hadn’t eaten all day. But I really didn’t want to eat, because food didn’t sound good anyways. I suppressed my hunger and turned towards the window to look out at the city lights. Just as I closed my eyes, I heard the door behind me open. I didn’t bother turning over to see Justin, I was too… sad.
“Hey, (YN), are you awake?” he asked quietly.
I sat up and turned to him while scratching my head, just to prove that I still was awake. I stared at his figure that was the only lit thing in the room from the hallway light. He wasn’t currently wearing a shirt anymore, just some pajama pants and socks. He weakly smiled at me and made his way over to the bed.
“I just wanted to say that practice was great today and I’m looking forward to tomorrow with you.”
“Uh, yeah. Me too.” I said quietly.
He smiled and just stood there awkwardly. I wasn’t sure if he was going to get in the bed or not, but I was kind of hoping that he would. I opened my mouth to say something, but I just didn’t know what.
“I’m going to sleep on the couch tonight, if that’s fine with you?”
“Yeah, go ahead.”
And with that, he left the room, shutting the door behind him. I felt like something inside of me had just burst, causing pain all over my body. I wanted him back, I wanted him to stay in this bed with me and at least lay next to me. How can you be so involved with someone when you barely even know them?



5 comments for next chapter?(:

6 comments:

  1. When is Justin going to fine out about cutting and the food disorder thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This story is really short, so if that gives you any clues, than there you go((: Thanks for commenting peacchhhhh(:

      Delete
  2. Amazing please post more soon!!!!!! :) <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing like always! Can't wait for the next part <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooo good !!! ♡

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.