24 Jul 2013

Fall in love with......Chapter 4


Hi,
This is the next chapter of my story (Fall in love with......) Please comment and tell me what you think. Hope you like it! ;-)
PS.: I'm so sorry for my bad english and my errors. :'-(
 
PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
I softly laid my head on Justin’s bare chest and fell asleep. 

Chapter 3:

12.07.2013, 10:30 a.m. day of the concert
The next morning I woke up and saw that I was still on Justin's bare chest. When I looked at Justin he smiled and looked deep in my eyes.
J: Morning sweetheart. Did you sleep well?
His rough and sleepy voice was so hot. I smiled at him.
(YN): Morning my future boyfriend. I slept well. What about you?
He giggled and pressed his soft lips on my cheek.
J: Why should not I have slept well, when a charming girl sleeping on me?
I blushed and let a giggling out of my mouth. After a few minutes Justin broke the moment of silence.
J: Why did you ever blush when I make you a compliment?
I laughed and hid on Justin's bare and hot chest.
J: Do you see you're blushing again!
He laughed and looked at me.
(YN): It’s just you are the first guy who makes me compliments.
J: What that can’t be true. I don’t believe you.
(YN): But it’s true.
I knew that Justin thought of this what I said. After a few minutes I felt the hungry in my belly, which was getting bigger and bigger. My stomach growled and I think Justin heard it. Justin looked at me.
J: Are you hungry?
I got up from Justin and we both went downstairs in the kitchen. After he cooked for me and him, we both sat down.
(YN): WOW Justin! This breakfast is delicious. I’ve never eaten a breakfast like this. You should have been cook.
J: Thank you. So (YN) you know that I have today my concert here.
(YN): Yes, I know I have a ticket.
We both laughed.
J: Really? But yet I’m your friend and you could come to my concert and watch it backstage.
I got up and jumped up and down up and down. After a few minutes I sat back on my chair.
(YN): I would love to.
We both laughed. After we ate the breakfast we go up and washed the dishes. Then we went in the living room and sat down on the couch.
J: What do you want to do today?
(YN): Let’s go shopping. I hate shopping but I think with you it would be pretty much fun and I still have some money left over from the month and I could spend.
J: Ok.  Then get ready, because if you want to go shopping with your pajamas, I'm not going.
We both laughed and I went upstairs to my suitcase. I chose an outfit and went into the bathroom to get ready. I wear this (http://dvuifktgrlu5d.cloudfront.net/images/outfits/10182505/laessiges-fruehlings-shopping-outfit_web.jpg). When I got ready I went downstairs to find Justin.
(YN): Justin? Where are you? I’m ready!
J: I’m in the living room.
I went in the living room and saw Justin sitting on the couch, watching TV. He wears this (http://secretsofagoodgirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Justin-Bieber-Spring-Break-95-Clothing.png).  He looked at me with a smile on his face.
J: WOW (YN), you look stunning.
(YN): Thanks Justin. You too! Now let’s go.
J: Sure.
We both went to his car and hopped in. Justin turned the radio on.
J: Do you know who sings this song?
We both laughed because the song was As Long As You Love Me.
(YN)*laughing*: No why should I know this?
We both laughed even harder and sang along the lyrics. I loved this song like every song from Justin. I just loved all his song and I knew all lyrics. But Justin mustn’t know this. J
J: We are here.
We hopped out and went in.
J: Where do you want to go at first?
(YN): To my favorite store Forever 18.
J: Ok than let’s go.
We went in the store and after a few minutes Justin had millions of clothes on his arms.
(YN): Are you coming to the locker room? I have to try on everything before I buy it.
He nodded and walked with me in the locker room. I showed him everything and asked him always what he thinks about. He said always “Oh you must buy this. It fits you perfect.” Like ever!
J: Now I bring you something. Ok
I nodded and went back in the locker room. After one minute Justin came back. I gave me a t-shirt. I was wearing this t-shirt (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41tiuaDhBTL.jpg).
(YN): Aww Justin! I love this shirt! I think I buy it.
J: Really? But you haven’t tried everything.
(YN): I know but I mustn’t because I respectively you found the perfect shirt for me.
J: Aww you’re so cute.
We both laughed and went out to pay for the t-shirt.
J: I will pay.
(YN): No Justin. Please don’t do this! You have done too much for me.
J: But I will buy it for you because you’re my favorite girl.
(YN): Aww! Why are you doing this to me? Why must you be so perfect and cute? But-
J: No buts. I pay it for you!
I nodded and smiled at him.
(YN): Thank you so much, Justin. For all!
J: Nothing to thank.
He smiled at me. After we went in a few more shops I was hungry.
J: You want to go eat? It's already 3 o'clock.
(YN): I would love to. I’m so hungry.
We walked out of the shopping mall and hopped in Justin’s car. We drove to McDonalds because we both loved to eat there. When we arrived we got out of the car and went in. During we went in Justin wrapped his arms around my waist. Oh gosh. He was so cute and I wanted to be HIS girlfriend. We ordered our food and sat down by a table. When we finished we went back to the car and decided that we'll get ice for home. So we drove to the supermarket and picked up some ice cream. After we drove home we went in the living room to watch a movie and eating ice cream. Justin decided that we watch a horror movie like yesterday. I was so scared.
J: Don’t worry. I will protect you.
His voice calmed me down. During the movie we ate the ice cream. I smeared the ice on my lips, as if it were a lipstick to me. I looked at Justin and said:
(YN): Can I get a kiss?
He laughed and got closer to me. Then our lips met. I felt thousand of butterflies in my stomach. When I ask Justin to get a kiss I thought that this would be just a short kiss. I loved it kissing Justin and if I could I would never stop kissing him. I got closer and closer to him till I finally sat on Justin’s lap. He got up and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pressed me against the wall still kissing me. He kissed me harder and harder. Then we went upstairs to his bedroom. I was still in Justin’s arms. When we got in the bedroom Justin throw me softly on his bed. He got on his bed too. Now he was on the top of me. He still kissed me. He went down to my neck.  All what I thought was: Tomorrow I have a big hickey. Damn he was so hot. He pulled away, took his and my t-shirt off. He kissed me further. I felt that he want me but I wasn’t sure if I was ready. He took my clothes of so that I was only in my underwear. I felt a bit unsecure and uncomfortable.  (I think you know how it went! ;-)
After we slept together, I was no longer a virgin and Justin knew that.
J: That was amazing.
I just smiled and nodded. We both laid in the bed with big smiles on our faces.
(YN)*yelling*: Justin!
J: What? Is everything ok sweetheart?
(YN): No! Justin, what time is it?
J: Wait let me see. It’s already 7 o’clock.
(YN): Oh no. Your concert!
Justin and I were in shock. We both got up. Justin and I went downstairs to find our phones. We found it.
J: Oh no! Scooter called me 10 times. I think we should get ready and drive to the arena.
S: Justin! Where were you? Have you forgotten that you have a concert tonight? And who is this girl?
J: This is (YN) she is a really good and I mean really good friend form me.  I’m so sorry. I didn’t find my concert pant and (YN) helped me to find it.
He smiled.
S: Ok?! I don’t want to know how she helped you. Now get ready Justin.
J: Ok!
(YN): I wait here for you Justin!
He just nodded.
S: So, you’re (YN). I nodded. Tell me about you.
I told him about me and how Justin and I met each other. After a few minutes Justin came back to us.
J: You've got to know better (YN)?
S: Yes, she’s a great girl. But I must talk to you after the concert. Now rock the arena.
Justin nodded and went out to the stage. He did his job well. During the show I met the whole crew. They were so friendly and great people. I already liked them and I think that they liked me too. After a while Justin performed one of my favorite songs, OLLG. I loved it. All what I thought was: Where is the OLLG? I thought about it until someone grabbed me from behind and throw me on the stage. Now I knew who the OLLG was today! It was me!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome but next time describe sex more!! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! Don't worry about your English!!! <3 xx -me

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.