22 Jul 2013

Fall in love with......Chapter 2

Hi.
So here is the next chapter of my love story (Fall in love with......)
Please comment and let me know your opinion!
  


PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
His voice was so softly, familiar and caring. I was sure that I knew this voice but I could not assign! I wasn’t sure if I should answer the stranger. The friendly stranger sat next to me but I wasn’t opening my eyes. I was still crying but all what I thought was “Who is this stranger?” After a few minutes the stranger was still sitting next to me when I was still crying. He wasn’t asking questions. He only sat next to me with his arms around me. But then he did his thumb under my jaw line and gently lifted my head. When I opened my eyes I couldn’t believe them! The stranger who sat in front of me and comforted me was……

Chapter 2:
The stranger who sat in front of me and comforted me was Justin Bieber. I was in shock. In front of me sat Justin Bieber who comforted me. I couldn’t believe it that my love, my world, my everything sat in front of me.
(YN): Are you Justin Bieber?
I asked him with my trembling and harsh voice.
J: Shh! Don’t say it to loud. I would not want anyone to recognize me! But yes, I’m.
(YN): Great!
A few minutes we sat there in silence but then when I thought about that what just half an hour before happened, a few more tears were rolling down. Even if the Pop star Justin Bieber was sitting next to me I was too sad to bother him with fan questions.
J: So would you like to say me what happened?
I don’t know why but I had this weird feeling that I can tell him everything and trust him. I had the feeling that I had not felt for a long time. I was always very shy and was never an open book for someone. Just after a long time I could trust someone and can open me. But this time everything was different.
(YN)*crying*: My best friend Grace and I were here to visit the party. When we arrived at the party I couldn’t find Grace anymore. Therefore I sat alone at the bar and suddenly Graces ex-boyfriend Luce sat beside me. He was cheating on her therefore they break up but Grace still loves him and I know that. After a long time of talking with him I was ready to go and find Grace and when I stood up Luce was suddenly kissing me. I don’t like him like I want to be his girlfriend I just like him as a friend. And at this time Grace came to me and saw this. She was very angry and she hasn’t believed me that he was kissing me and that I don’t want to be his girlfriend. And after the fight she throws me out of our common house.
I was still crying and Justin wrapped his arms around me.
J: And where are you staying yet?
(YN): I think I’m going to stay on a bench in the park this night.
J: But that’s too dangerous and it’s too cold outside! You can’t stay outside. You can stay at my house. I have more than enough space for two people and until my concert I’m staying in my house in Calabasas!
I can’t believe what he was saying! I should stay by him. At his house!
(YN): But you don’t know me and you have a girlfriend and I think Selena wouldn’t be very happy if she find out that you let a strange girl sleep at your house!
Justin was looking at his lap! Oh no. I think that that what I said wasn’t good!
(YN): Is everything ok Justin?
J: Yes. Can I say you something? But you must promise me that you say this nobody!
(YN): Of Cours!
J: Ok me and Selena aren’t a couple anymore. We break up for more than a half year. She controls me constantly and I could not do anything without her and I could not do this anymore so I break up with her!
What? I couldn’t believe it! In the past they seemed so perfect!
(YN): Oh, Justin I’m so sorry I haven’t known this! If I –
He interrupted me.
J: Don’t blame yourself. You did not know, because only my crew and family know this. So are you coming with me or what?
(YN): If I really don’t bothering you than yes.
I saw a big smile growing on his face. I saw that he was really happy about my decision.
We both walked to his car. He opened the car door for me like a really gentleman. I just smiled at him. All what I thought was “Why must he be so perfect? No don’t think that, you can’t fall for him! He’s an international superstar! He would never fall for you! But maybe why was he let me stay in his house? No never mind!”
J: So, please tell me more about you.  I do not know anything about you!
Oh no! Why he needs to ask this question?
(YN): I’m (YN) (YLN) and 16 years old. I lived with my best friend or ex-best friend I don’t know in a house in California because my parents life in Canada. They have their job there. I love music and dancing. I still go to school but now I have summer vacation.  Now tell me about you.
He tell me a lot of him and I fall even harder for him but I know that this may not happen because he is a superstar and I’m a normal girl and he-
J: (YN) is all OK?
He interrupted my thoughts!
(YN): Uhh.. Yes.
He let a little giggling out of his mouth! Oh gosh he was so adorable. No STOP!
J: We are here!
After ten minutes we arrived at his house. When we went in my jaw dropped down. WOW I thought that Grace and my house were big but this house was even bigger!
J: You like it?
(YN): I love it!
We both laughed.  
J: Common I'll give you a private beat in my house.
I just smiled and walked after him like a little puppy. WOW I did not come out of the marvel. His house was amazing (not so amazing like he is ;-) NO STOP thinking this!)
J: And yet we are going in my room.
I nodded and we walked further. He slowly opened the door and walked in.
J: Welcome in my area.
My eyes were getting bigger and bigger. In the middle of the room stood a big bed with many pillows and a fleece blanket!
(YN): Wow Justin this is amazing. I love it!
I slowly walked to the bed and sat down on the edge.
J: It fits if you like it. He winked at me. It’s really late so are you tired?
I just nodded. Since we arrived I was so tired.
J: You are going to sleep in my bed and I sleep on the couch. OK? He handed me a big sweatshirt. You can wear this if you want. It’s a sweatshirt from me.
(YN): Thanks Justin but I can’t drive you out from your bed. I think this bed is big enough for both of us. But if you don’t want that we both sleep in one bed I can sleep on the couch!
I saw a smile growing up on Justin’s face.
J: I would love to! I giggled. I'll be right back, and you can clothe yourself. Here is the bathroom. He pointed to the right, on a door.
I nodded. He got out of the room and I got dressed in the big sweatshirt. It was a way to long but I liked it because it smelled like Justin. I was just dressed in the sweatshirt and my pants. When he came back in the bedroom he stood in front of me only dressed in his boxers without a shirt. He stood there and starred at me.  He was so perfect. But why was he starring at me? Maybe he likes me too? NO NEVER MIND! I went to the bed and lay down.
(YN): Are you coming or are you stand all night in the door frame?
I looked up and saw that he was coming to me, giggling. Oh gosh his giggling was adorable.

(Justin’s POV)
(YN): Are you coming or are you stand all night in the door frame?
I giggled and walked to her. She was so cute. Why must she be so perfect? I think I like her but she would never like me! I’m sure she has a boyfriend. Why should so a perfect, adorable, cute, handsome, gorgeous and stunning girl hasn’t a boyfriend?
We were lay there, starring at each other of us and smiling. I could see how her eyes were getting heavier so I looked at her and said:
J: Let’s sleep honey. You are very tired.
She just nodded and came closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and took her closer to me.
(YN): I’m sorry Justin. Please pull me away from you if you don’t like it when I’m, a strange girl, lying beside you so close. It’s just at home I have a big Teddy and I usually have him with me but this night I haven’t him with me.
Oh my gosh! She was so cute.
J: No, don’t worry. I like it! She smiled. But (YN) doesn’t it bother your boyfriend?
She looked at me with a little smile on her face.
(YN): I haven’t a boyfriend.
J: What? But you are so cute and adorable and handsome and lovely and sweet and-
She interrupted me with a soft kiss on my cheek. I felt 1000 of butterflies in my stomach when her perfect formed lips touched my cheek.
(YN): Now let’s sleep Justin. I’m very tired.
I nodded and smiled. She closed her eyes. Oh gosh she looked like a sleeping angel. She was so cute I think I like her more. I want to make her mine. I want to be with her till the end of my life. I knew that she was the girl of my dreams. I don’t know why I'm so in love with her, I just think that she is different than all the other girls. We barely knew each other but I had already feelings for her and I wish I could never let her go out of my arms.




5 comments:

  1. Its really good, but there's allot of errors..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for my errors and my bad english! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont worry about your English! As long as you update soon! Love this! Xx-me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much :)
    PS.:My story is updated every day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey ! I love your story ! It's so amazing! Sorry if there are some errors because i am from germany and my english ist not the best one :P lol
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.