15 Jul 2013

UNWANTED

Sorry guys but this is short like the last one but all well I guess I promise my next story after this one will be much longer but here's part 2

PART 2: UNWANTED
   

      "Justin Bieber"
   

      "Ya that's me" he said kind of giggling
   

      I was in shock we had both gone to school together in
      Stratford and used to be best friends. Then he got famous and
      moved to the us and not to long after I moved to yt. 
   

      "Omg yn I haven't talked to you in forever" 
   

      "Way to long" I said with a smile 
   

      "Can I have your number?!?!" He said very enthusiastically
   

      "Of course" 
   

      I handed him my phone and he handed me his after putting my
      number in I handed it back to him. We sat and talked about
      what's changed over the last few years and how much we've
      changed. After leaving I went and got in my car, not knowing
      where to go. I passed Best Western and decided to stay there
      for the night. I walked in my room and went to bed. The next
      morning....

4+ comments for part 3
-Lacie

2 comments:

  1. Awesome but make it longer :) <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it but make then longer. XxXx

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.