8 Jul 2013

Twisted: Chapter 3.

Hello there(: I'm glad that you guys like this story. It's very very very very... Short, so sorry. And I'm not going to make this one dirty. If you want dirty, than ill do one shots, because I'm more of a romantic peaceful type of writer. Sorry! But I'll post a few dirty one shots I guess...
And someone said that they liked how she doesn't like him and he has to chase after her, that's great! Because in my other story, there's definitely a twist like that... Just wait and see. 6 comments for next chapter?

Saturday, August 18th, 2012
12:00pm

"You're just going to leave?!" my 'mom' screamed.
"Well I'm not staying here! Maybe I'll go find my real parents- yeah. That's exactly what I'll do."
"You don't even know their names!" my 'dad' yelled as he pointed fingers at me.
"No, but you do."
I stared at the both of them as I stood in the doorway. I was ready, all packed up and everything, to leave. I just needed to know where to start.
"Your dad lives somewhere in North Carolina. As for your mom, she lives in England or something-"
"What are their names?" I yelled.
"Your dad's name is Des something and I can't exactly remember your mom's. Just- take these with you. There the papers from when we adopted you, they'll give you all of the info." he handed me a folder.
She tried swatting them away but he held her back as he gave me them. I rolled my eyes and mumbled thanks before slamming the door on my way out.
I teared up as I stared at the papers. my real parents were somewhere out there, and all I needed to do was find them. My mom lived in England, but my dad was right here in the United States. I had to find them now, that was my first priority. I wiped away the blood from my wrists, pulled my sleeves down, and set the blade down. I started my car and sniffled before driving off and heading in town to find out where I was. The only thing that really calmed me was having my convertible top down with the wind blowing through my hair. It was calming for some odd reason; breathing in the cold air as I drove along at a steady pace.
I looked around at all of the signs and everything and I eventually found out that I was in Atlanta, Georgia. Figures, seeing Justin Bieber was here. I grabbed my phone and found a correct route to Charlotte, North Carolina. Six hours, great, this was going to be a long drive... And I could only stop on the side of the road to sleep. I parked my car at a gas station and got out to fill my tank. I swear, I have the worst luck ever, because I heard a familiar voice behind me and turned to see the only person I didn't want to, sort of...
"Funny running into you again." Justin's voice echoed throughout the empty gas station.
I rolled my eyes and continued filling up my tank. I tried ignoring him as best I could, but that didn't work so well. I wanted him to just go away, and he wanted me to dance for him. I felt a presence near me and turned to my left to see Justin leaning against my car standing just a foot or so away from me.
"What do you want?" I asked.
He threw his hands up and backed away slightly. I couldn't help but smirk at his attempt to act 'scared' of me.
"Woah there, just wanted to say hi, my bad."
"Well you said it, so now what?"
I was acting real bitchy, and I knew that I was, but I really wanted to leave. And I honestly regretted seeing him, because I had a feeling he wasn't going to leave until I did. Six hours. That's all, and I'd be able to see my dad. Maybe he'd even let me live with him!... I just had to get away from Justin before he did something to make me stay. He was that type of guy; the one to like hypnotize you or something to that extent. I wanted badly to dance for him, because I knew that he would appreciate it and maybe I could get somewhere, but I couldn't. What if he wanted me as one of his dancers? I couldn't do that, I had to find out who I was first.
"Listen, I just wanted to talk. Maybe we could chill before you leave?"
"Sorry, but I'm leaving now-"
"Can I come with?" he asked.
I let out a little laugh and slipped my card into the machine to pay. Him come with me? It was pretty funny to think about. But no, that wasn't possible and it never would be.
"I'm being serious- listen, anything to get away from this life for awhile would be nice. I have a break until my tour anyways. Where are you headed to?"
"Somewhere where you don't want to go."
"Come on, give me a chance."
I sighed and leaned up against my car next to him. He really wanted to go- and I felt like I should let him... Wait no! What am I thinking, he can't come with! He would criticize me about my past and about what I'm doing in the present... He couldn't come with, how would I hide everything from him?
"Don't you have a girlfriend to attend to?" I asked looking around.
"She had to go on a little trip to Europe for her modelling phot shoot. I dropped her off at the airport a little bit ago."
"Model, figures." I mumbled.
He didn't hear me, luckily. I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the gas station. He followed closely behind me and would not leave me alone at all! He just kept begging and begging to go with.
"No matter how much you beg, I'm just going to say no." I said as I walked back out to my car with some candy and beef jerky in my hands.
"Listen," he said as he grabbed my arm and stopped me, "If you don't let me come with you, then I'll have to follow you, and I'm sure that you don't want that. Because trust me, if Justin Bieber follows someone, so do the cameras. And if the cameras follow him, so do the fans."
"Are you threatening me with your fame?" I said with a smirk.
"Sort of- just please! Let me go with you."
"And what's in it for me?" I asked.
"I'll sing for you?" he suggested.
I laughed and shook my head at him. I could not believe that he had just convinced me to bring him with me on my little journey.
"Fine. But on one condition- no questions. Don't ask me where we are going, don't ask me anything about me. Got it?"
"Yes!" he yelled as he threw his hands up in the air.
I shook my head and jumped over the door of my car and sat down. Justin came over to my door as I started my car and did a little dance.
"Meet me at 4 seasons hotel in room 652, you can help me pack."
I nodded and waited a few minutes after he left to give him some time. He wasn't driving his own car, he was in a van with, what I suspected, his crew. When I finally decided to go, I headed to the nearest highway and to the hotel. When I arrived, I couldn't believe what I saw. This hotel was huge, I mean HUGE. I looked all around as I pulled up to the doors. A valet immediately took my car and parked it. Nice manners, I thought. I walked into the doors and up to the desk, trying not to get lost. There was barely any people, surprisingly. The lady at the desk smiled at me and put on her glasses.
"May I help you?" she asked sweetly.
"Yes, um, do you know where Justin Bieber's room is?"
"That's confidential information miss I'm sorr-"
"My names (YN) (YLN)."
Her mouth formed an 'o' and she slid back in her chair. I smiled and tilted my head a bit and waited for her reply.
"(YN), yes, I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Room 652 will be on the 6th floor and to your right, just follow the numbers and you'll get there in no time."
I thanked her and headed towards the elevators. Gosh, I forgot that his room had to be 'confidential' because he was famous.
When I arrived at his room number, I knocked on the door and it just opened with my slight touch. I shrugged, yeah, very confidential, I thought.
"Yeah, right now... Yes right now... It was an in-the-moment thing... She's in Europe... Bye." Justin hung up the phone and turned his attention to me.
"Hi." I said quietly.
"Hey, you're already here."
"Yep... You ready to go?" I asked.
"Yeah, lemme just tell Fredo to get the rest of my stuff sent back to my house."
I nodded and sat down, making myself welcoming. He was only bringing a small suitcase, which I thought was weird because he was Justin Bieber. The rest of his luggage was being picked up by someone by the name of Fredo, I guess? But for now, I knew this was going to be a long ass trip.

6 comments:

  1. Yess! I Already Like This Story! Keep Writing Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story is so good. Keep writing please(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. (: keep writing. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. next chapter!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.