22 Jul 2013

Andrea, Kaylin, & Allie's Imagines.

Andrea
Brown Hair
Black Eyes
Long Description
 
“I’ll see you after I come home from the studio.” Justin said as he headed out of the door.
He started walking towards his car as he pressed the button to open the gate to our house. He had been leaving so much lately, and it was practically tearing our relationship apart. It sucked that he had to work so much, because I never got to see him anymore. I could pretty much consider myself single now…
“Bye…” I said as he drove away.
I walked back inside and sat on the couch. I couldn’t help but cry, because Justin meant everything to me and we were barely even together anymore. Even worse, lately when he left for work, he hadn’t been saying ‘I love you’ and that hurt. I didn’t know how to handle it, so I just laid in bed and cried. I knew that he wouldn’t be back until late, like usual, so I had even more time to myself, which I didn’t want anymore.
A few hours passed and I glanced at the clock. 7:00pm. Yay, about 4 or 5 more hours before Justin got home. Just great, because I was already lonely enough, right? I plopped my head back on the pillow and whined a bit to myself. I was so upset about everything, that I had fell asleep and just woken back up. I sighed and just as I was about to slip out of bed, Justin came walking through the bedroom door with a huge basket. I sat up quickly and brushed my hair back as he sat on the bed with the basket.
“What are you doing back so early?” I asked.
“I decided to leave early to be with you.” He smiled.
I smiled weakly and hugged him as we still sat. He turned away to grab something and turned back with a dozen roses in his hands. I laughed and took them as he handed me them.
“Roses, my favorite flower. Justin what is all of this?” I giggled.
“I wanted to do something special for you, Andrea. I got you all of your favorites. Roses, candy, ice cream… oh and, I got your fav movie.” He smiled as he set everything out before me.
“Justin why are you doing all of this?”
“Because, baby, I know that we are drifting apart, and I know that it hurts you. My work is really getting in the way of our relationship and I don’t want it to anymore. I want to be with you, and I want you to know that I love you.”
I smiled widely and jumped on him to hug him. He really did care about me still, and he said that he loved me. I couldn’t help but give him a bunch of kisses and not let go of him.
“Shall we watch our movie?” he asked as he held out the case.
“Yes, Justin.”
He set everything up and we laid in bed together and started watching the movie. He cuddled with me after he changed and we watched the whole movie while we ate candy. He was so sweet by doing all of this and I wanted to stay like this forever.
I was starting to fall asleep just when I felt his hot breath against my neck, whispering into my ear.
“I love you, Andrea.”

Kaylin
Light Brown Hair
Green Eyes
Becoming Everyone’s Favorite & Cutest Couple
 
“Justin Drew Bieber! Do you wanna be late for this award show!” I yelled across the hotel as I walked out of the bathroom putting my earrings in.
“Kaylin we won’t- wow, you look amazing.” He stopped in his tracks.
“Thanks!” I said doing a little pose.
He laughed and pulled me in for a kiss, which is exactly what happened. Still the same spark we’d had a year ago. Tonight was actually our one year anniversary, which was ironic because we were nominated for Hollywood’s Hottest Couple. Odd, right? But I was happy! I pulled away from Justin and smiled.
“Now let’s go! I wanna actually be on time this time.”
“Okay, last award show we were only like….”
“How late Justin?” I said as I put my hands on my hips.
He never wanted to admit how late we were to the last award show. Why? Because it was his fault that we were as late as we were. And that was really embarrassing, especially what people thought why were late.
“An hour late…” he mumbled.
I laughed and shook my head. We shouldn’t have even gone after an hour, but Justin still had awards that he was winning, so we had to. But this time, we were gonna be early because I was excited.
We left the hotel and headed to the award show with his crew. They all thought that it was funny that we were ‘Hollywood’s Hottest Couple’ but I had no idea why. It wasn’t that funny, like seriously, it wasn’t.
We arrived at the award show and did the usual thing; walked down the red carpet… did a few interviews… talked to some friends. Sometimes I skipped these award shows and sat at home and watched them instead because I wasn’t forced to go. It’s not like I was famous too, so sometimes I made Justin go alone which he hated. He stands in the door right before he was supposed to leave and say ‘Kaylin please come with me!’ or ‘Fine, but I won’t thank you when I win an award.’ But he always did.
When we finally got to our seats and settled, we sat and watched everyone win awards and all of that jazz. I eventually rested my head on Justin’s shoulder because these things were tiring. He usually comforted me by whispering random things in my ear to make me laugh. That’s why I loved him!
“And the next award is for Hollywood’s Hottest Couple,” Katy Perry announced, “Now, before I announce this, we all know that it should’ve been me and Justin Bieber, but I’m okay that Kaylin took that spot. I’m fine.” She fake cried, “The winners are Justin and Kaylin!”
I stood up and hugged Scooter and the crew before taking Justin’s hand and heading up the stairs with him. It was quite funny when Katy joked around with me; she did it like every time there was an award show. Sometimes I felt like she was literally going to steal him from me, haha… I held the award while Justin stood in front of the microphone. He put his arm around me and began talking.
“I would like to thank- well just Kaylin this time I guess,” Everyone laughed, “This award isn’t just an award, it means more than most people know. Because I’m in love with this girl, and it weren’t for that, we wouldn’t be here, obviously.”
I blushed and Katy pushed Justin over a bit to speak in to the microphone
“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” she chanted.
Soon everyone in the whole stadium was chanting and I looked at Justin. He shrugged before pressing his lips against mine. I didn’t want to pull away, but seeing we were in front of a thousand people, we kinda had to. I pulled away first and smiled at Justin who pecked my lips one last time before we headed backstage.

Allie.
Chestnut Hair.
Brown Eyes.
Wins A Date With Justin.
 
“So you’re really going to his concert?” my mom squealed.
“Mom we went over this a thousand times in the past week! I’m going with my friends and we got front row tickets!” I squealed back.
She laughed and I just rolled my eyes. I was already on my way to my friend’s car before she could say any more. She was a chatterbox, and it got really annoying sometimes; especially when I needed to get places on time! Well a few hours early for this concert, but still.
I got in the car and on the way we jammed out to Justin’s music. I loved my friends, and we all got FRONT ROW TICKETS. I was so excited because finally I was getting to meet Justin Bieber, the guy who still has yet to know that he’s saved my life.
We arrived at the arena and after hours and hours of waiting; we got to our seats in the very front row in the middle of the stage. I was so excited for him to come out, and when he did, we all fangirled and everything. I was trying to keep my cool as best I could to look somewhat good in front of him. He occasionally looked at me every now and then and I even got to touch his hand. This is what I call AMAZING.
“Alright, now we decided to do something different tonight. We’re gonna have a little ‘Win A Date With Justin’ competition.” Scooter began, “It’s not really a competition, it’s more like the crew picks a girl and yeah, no that interesting.”
Everyone laughed and cheered even louder. I was freaking out! Win a date with Justin FREAKING Bieber!? That was mine. That date was mine. But he probably wouldn’t pick me; I mean I couldn’t see it happening sadly…
Some of the crew came out on stage to pick a girl, but literally, they all whispered and looked around. It was way hard to tell what they were gonna do, until Justin spoke up.
“Oh, oh, oh, oh! I want her!” Justin said into the microphone as he pointed my way.
He couldn’t be pointing at me, could he? I looked to my left and right at my friends who were freaking out. They didn’t even bother to look anywhere but at Justin. I looked up at him and he was staring right into my eyes, at least I thought that he was…? I pointed towards myself and he nodded. He held out his hand and I took it and he pulled me up on stage. I stared into his beautiful brown eyes and I almost wanted to cry.
“Justin, we’re supposed to pick!” Fredo said as he laughed.
“Fine, you can pick another girl, but make sure I get a date with this one too.” Justin smirked at me as he whispered without the microphone.
“What’s your name beautiful?” he added.
“A-Allie.” I stuttered.
“Allie, well looks like a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.” He laughed.
He had Fredo take me backstage and I literally freaked out. I couldn’t wait until our date, it was going to be out-of-this-world amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing!!!!! Thanks so much! - Allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it SO much!! Thank you! -kaylin

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.