1 Aug 2013

Love at the first sight!



Hi,
From now I write only short Imagine Stories! I hope you like it! If you want I can also write Wish-Imagine-Stories! So here is my first Short-Imagine-Story! Please tell me what you think it would be very interesting for me to see how I write. 
You can say me if you want the next Imagine-Story to be a:
*romantic one
*dramatical one
*sweet one
or something other! 
Tell me your opinion
Thank you all for reading my story!
PS.: In this story Justin isn’t with Selena.

P= Pinky
J= Justin
N= Nick Demoura
S= Styles

I’m (YN) and I’m 18 years old. I live with my best friend Pinky in Californian. I am originally from Austria but I emigrate to live out my dream. I’m one of Justin’s dancers and Justin and I are best friends. I can trust him and talk with him for hours. I think I’ve a crush on him but I won’t say him this because 1. I won’t ruin our friendship and 2. I’ve a boyfriend! His name is Styles but I don’t know our relationship is weird since I’m in Californian we haven’t talked very much.      
        
10th July, 11:00 a.m. day of rehearsal

P: Wake up (YN)! You've overslept! Today is the day of your rehearsal!
 (YN): What time is it?
P: It’s already 11!
(YN): I should have been there at 10!
I hopped out of the bed and went immediately in my bathroom. I got dressed in this (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=92005200&.locale=de) I run out of the bathroom, took my phone and drove to the rehearsal! When I finally arrived all were already there, Justin too!
(YN): I’m so sorry that I’m too late but I’ve overslept! I’m so sorry!
N: Don’t you have got the message?
(YN): What message?
N: That the rehearsal begins at 11:30 a.m.
(YN): Uh…No, I haven’t read it!
N: Ok no problem! All are here, so we can begin earlier!
We began to dance and after about 1 hour a phone rang!
N: whose phone rang?
(YN): Sorry I think that’s mine!
N: Ok then let’s make a short break!
I run to my bag and took my phone.

On the phone
(YN): Hello?
S: Hi, it’s me Styles!
(YN): Ahh…hi! How are you?
S: Great and you?
(YN): Me too!
S: We must talk!
(YN): Ok! About?
S: About us! I think we should break up!
(YN)*yelling*: What why?
S: Don’t yell at me! We don’t fit so well together and I think this long distance relationship is not working!
(YN): Are you serious? You break up with me on the phone?
S: Yes, I’m sorry! Bye!
End of the Phone call 

He hung up! I was sad because I really liked him but in the last months this wasn’t a relationship anymore it was more old friends but it hurts. Tears were rolling down on my cheek. I immediately run out, to the toilets and looked the door. I cried! I couldn’t believe what happened. I thought that he liked me too. He broke up with me on the phone! I heard footsteps coming closer to the door.
J: (YN) what happened? Come out and tell me!
It was Justin. I was so happy that Justin was in front of the door and not somebody other. I opened the door and hugged Justin tight.
J: Don’t cry. I can’t see it when you cry. What happened sweetheart?
(YN)*crying*: He broke up with me. On the phone!
J: Honey listens.  I know that it hurts but no and I mean it so no boy in the world is worth your tears!
He lifted my jaw with his thumb and looked deep in my eyes.
J: Please stop crying. I can’t see you so sad.
He hugged me tight and gave me a kiss on my hair.
(YN): Thanks Justin!
J: Nothing to thank honey. You’re my best friend and you’re always there for me and so will I.
I smiled and we went back in the room where the rehearsal was. Justin held his hand around my waist. I was still crying.
N: What happen?
(YN): Nothing everything is fine.
N: No, I see that not everything is ok! Go home. You know all the dances and its better you go home and when you feel better you come tomorrow.
(YN): Thanks. I come tomorrow.
J: Can I come with her Nick?
(YN): No, Justin you mustn’t. You must learn the dances.
J: No, I can’t let you alone when you at this mood.
N: Go with her.
We thanked him and walked out. We hopped in my car because Justin was here with his bodyguards and they weren’t there yet.
J: Let me drive. You can’t drive in this mood.
I nodded and Justin and I chanced the places.
(YN): Thanks Justin.
J: Nothing to thank.
I was still a little bit crying. Justin took his hand on my leg and caressed me.
J: Please don’t cry. I can’t see you crying. Your smile is so beautiful.
I looked at Justin. He was so caring and sweet.
When we finally arrived at my and Pinky’s apartment, I immediately ran in my room. Justin was behind me. I lay on the bed with my face covered in my hands and cried. Justin came on my bed and sat laid beside me.
J: Honey doesn’t cry. I know that it hurts.
(YN)*crying*: Why has he done this? I thought he liked me!
J: I don’t know why he has done this. Maybe it hurts what I say yet but he can’t really love you because when he really has loved you he had endured the distance. Because when you really love someone it doesn’t matter how far away you are.
(YN): I know but it hurts so much.
I got up and Justin took me in a tight hug. He got up from the bed and walked out of my room. When he came back he had a hot chocolate in his hands.
J: Hot chocolate always helps by  lovesickness.
I laughed.
J: Aww…I saw your smile.
(YN): This hot chocolate taste so good. I feel already better.
Justin smiled at me. After a long time of talking we turned on the TV to watch some movies. After 2 or 3 movies we turned off the TV and sat on the bed. It was already 8 p.m.
(YN): Justin, can I trust you and say you something?
J: Sure. You can always trust me.
(YN): It hurt so much that he broke up with me but I’m a little bit happy about this.
Justin smiled confused at me.
(YN): It sounded weird but it’s the truth. I don’t know if I really loved him or just wished that I love him. I don’t know. I think I love someone other than him.
J: Ok. And who are you in love with?
(YN): I would say you this but I can’t.
I looked at my lap. I really like Justin but I can’t say him this. Maybe this ruins our friendship.
J: Common baby girl. Tell me! You can trust me.
(YN): I can’t say this. Maybe this ruins everything.
J: No nothing will ruin something. Tell me.
I took a deep breath.
(YN): Ok, I’ll tell you!
J: Fine! Now tell me!
(YN): Justin, I can’t. I’m too scared.
J: Common tells me. You mustn’t be scared.
(YN): I write it ok?
Justin nodded. I got up, took a note and a pencil and write down:
You know who I’m in love with? No? Read the first word again! <3
I gave Justin the note and he read it. After a few seconds he looked up at me and smiled.
(YN): Justin maybe it’s weird because we’re best friends but it’s the truth! I’m in love with you and I couldn’t say you this because I won’t ruin our friendship. You mustn’t like me too let us forget…
My sentence was cut. Justin pressed his lips against mine. Thousand of butterflies exploded in my stomach. I knew that I was more than only in love with him I think I love him! That’s it! I LOVE HIM!
J: Honey you talk too much. I’m in love with you too! Don’t worry this won’t ruin our friendship. I’m in love with you since the first day I met you. But you had a boyfriend and I knew since the first day that I must to make you mine. My girl, my girlfriend!
(YN): I’m in love with you too since the first day but I had a boyfriend and I won’t ruin our friendship and I thought that you would never fall in love with me!
J: You thought false honey.
He tickled me.
(YN): Stoop Justin! Please stop!
J: No!
(YN): You know that I’m so ticklish!
J: I know and that’s so good!
(YN): Please stooop!
J: I want to see your smile!
(YN): I smile! Stoooop!
J: Really?
(YN): Yeeees! Stttoooooppp!
Justin sat on me. And doesn’t stop tickling me!
(YN): Stop!
J: Are you smiling?
(YN): Yes!
He finally stopped tickling me. He still sat on me. He kissed me and went down to my neck.
J*whispering in my ear*: Say stop if I should stop!
(YN): Please keep going!
J: Honey?
(YN): Why are you stopping? Keep going!
J: Before we continue I must ask you something!
(YN): Ok ask!
J: Are you virgin?
(YN): Mhm…yes!
Justin got up from me. When he came back he had thousand of candles in his hands and some petals.
(YN): What are you doing Justin?
J: I want that your fist time is perfect.
I smiled and Justin did the candles and petals around my bed.
J: Now we can continue!
Justin came back to me. He laid on me. When Justin slowly took off my shirt and touches my bra strap from my shoulders, waxed the goose bumps on my body more and more. While he unbuttons my pants, I pulled his shirt over his head and pushed it to the side. He distributed several kisses on my stomach and my thighs. Then he pulled my pants off completely and also pushes them aside. After I had taken off his pants and boxers, I lay down on him and he stroked with his one hand on my chest, while he propped himself a little with the other hand next to me. Then he gently pushed a little my legs apart and lies down with his hips. He threw me fleetingly a small, sly smile, before he gently moved his hips slightly forward. I ran my hand through his hair and finally put my arm over his shoulders and moved my fingernails down his back. We kissed again and he whispered into the kiss:
J: Would you be my girlfriend?
I looked up at him with a big smile on my face.
(YN): Yes, in all languages ​​of the world!
Justin smiled. After all that he lay down beside me.
J: And what do you think! Do you regret it that you had your fist time with me?
(YN): Are you crazy? Now way! I’m glad.
Justin smiled at me and cuddled with me. He gave me a soft kiss on my forehead.
J: Maybe you think I’m crazy but I say you yet the truth!
(YN): What truth?
J: I love you (YN) (YLN)
(YN): Aww…I love you too Justin Drew Bieber.
We kissed us and cuddled and after all that we fall asleep, arm-in-arm!

5 comments:

  1. This Story is so sweet and i thing a sweet One is cool as the next Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! soo good! I'm from Austria hihi. So this is my favourit story :) and never stop writing!!!! you are too good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This means so much too me! I'm more than grateful!
      PS.: I'm from Austria too!
      Have you Twitter?
      My Twitter is: @Meli__JB
      If you want contact me on Twitter!

      Delete
  3. ok, hab ich :) mein name ist anna_bieber101

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.