5 Aug 2013

Found: 10.5: Lost In Pointless Thoughts.

Heeelllllloooooo! That's my new opening to each story... My new signature mark! Anyways, as you can see, this chapter is a half of chapter... So some of you may guessed it, it's gonna be half the size of most of the chapters I post! Don't worry, I'll post another later tonight... Only requirement, 8 comments?(: I always change it because... I don't know haha.
Another thing... And the last thing... Don't worry about Justin being a bad boy or not falling in love with you, because... Just because lol.u
Anyways READ ON MY LOVELIES.

Chapter 10.5:
Thursday, July 5th, 2012
7:00am

I woke up the next morning lying next to Justin. I smiled and got up and out of bed. He looked so angelic as he slept, and I knew that he’d be sleeping for a while seeing I was an early riser. I crept out of the room and headed down the long hallway and down the spiral stairs. I looked around; to my right was a living room that led to an outdoor patio, in front of me was another doorway, and to my left was a door that led to a patio that led to the front door. Wow, this house was confusing… I walked forward and entered a dining room. To my right in the dining room were doors that led outside to the pool. I walked farther forward and there was the kitchen. It was very large, and to the right of the kitchen was another living room and a patio.
I walked forward a bit and twirled around to look. The island of the kitchen was in the middle with a few chairs tucked under. I went into the living room and there was a bar with three chairs pushed up to it. I walked farther and headed outside on the patio where there was another dining set in front of the pool. Wow, this house was huge and everything was so fancy. It wasn’t what I was expecting from Justin. The pool was very long and at the end was a hot tub, in the pool. There was another little pool house in my upper left and farther past the pool was a trail. It led to an overlook of a cliff. I walked past the pool and towards it to view the scenery. As I neared it, I saw a few chairs and the scenery was beautiful. The sun was close to the horizon, but it had already risen a while ago. I stood in front of the chairs, staring over the cliff. The land was so beautiful, it was breathtaking.
“Would you like to tour the rest of my house?”
I turned around to see Justin standing just a few feet away. I smiled as he walked forward and put his arms around my waist from behind. Oh, that’s right, paparazzis. My hair blew in the faint wind as it whistled around us. Justin took my hand in his and we headed back up to his house. As we neared the pool, I had a little plan, hoping that Justin wouldn’t be pissed.
“Hey Justin, did you already take a shower this morning?” I said stopping next to the pool.
“No why?”
I smirked before pushing him into the pool. He tried grabbing me and bringing me down with him, but I backed away. I put my hands over my mouth and tried not to laugh as he emerged from under the water. He brushed his hair out of his face with his hands and shook his head at me.
“You’re not gonna get away with this, I hope you know that.” He said matter-of-factly.
“Oh really? And what is JuJu gonna do about that?” I said in a baby voice.
He shook his head again before pulling himself out of the pool. I ran for it; all the way back to his house, through the kitchen, and to the hallway. I looked left and right quickly, not thinking about where I could go. I had two choices, and I had to choose quickly. The living room, or the front door, or even forward, but I had no idea what was in front of me. I guess it wouldn’t hurt to see though, so that’s where I went.
I ran forward and down another hall and into a dark room where I shut the door behind me. I searched around for a light switch but I couldn’t find one on the walls. Right when I found it, I turned it on only to be scared out of my mind to see Justin standing in front of me. I screamed but quickly covered my mouth as he hugged me, getting me soaked.
“Justin!” I yelled as he let go of me.
“Hey, you asked for it.”
I laughed as I looked around to see a huge screen with four seats placed in front of it. It was his own little mini movie theatre. Yet he hadn’t told me about this?! I guess I’d only been here one day, but still, it would’ve been nice to know.
“You have your own movie theatre?” I asked.
“Nope, not at all.” He joked, “But I do have a kitchen, where there’s food.”
I rolled my eyes at him. I figure that he was implying that he wanted something to eat. We made our way to the kitchen where there were already three guys messing around. I recognized Lil Twist and Lil Za right away, and the other one was Fredo, who I had already known.
“Hey guys.” I said.
They all greeted me with hey, hi, or hello. Justin joined them on going through the cabinets and the fridge, looking for food. I could tell that none of them wanted to make food, and neither did I.
“We should go out for breakfast, all five of us.” I offered as a suggestion.
“That doesn’t seem like a bad idea.” Justin said.
They all agreed and we got dressed before heading out to eat. We all piled in the truck that picked us up. There were one to many people, including the guards and everyone else. It seemed like forever to get there, especially because I had to sit on Justin’s lap and duck my head from hitting the ceiling. It was a bumpy ride to, just my luck.
We finally got to a simple cafĂ© and we all headed in. We found our own table and all sat down to order. I wasn’t sure if it was just me or what, but it sure seemed like a quiet breakfast. I decided to attempt to stir up a conversation.
“I think I’m just going to get French toast with a side of fruit.” I said.
Everyone else began talking and I felt relieved. This was the most awkward outing I’d ever attended to. We all started talking about random things though and it made everything less awkward.
After we finished eating, we headed right home. Fredo got a flight back to wherever he was staying to visit his family while we all sat around and did nothing. I felt like Twist or Za didn’t like me, or something else was up. When Justin left the room to go get us some drinks, I decided to speak up.
“Do you guys not like me? Like, is something wrong?” I asked quietly.
“No, no, it’s not you. We definitely like you, you're cool.” Za said.
“It’s honestly Justin, we have no idea what that kid is doing.”
Before I could ask ‘what do you mean’ Justin walked in and sat down next to me. We all became quiet again and I looked away from everybody and outside the window. Things just became awkward, yet again, and I was left wondering. What didn’t they know about Justin? I mean they were around him all of the time, they probably knew everything. He’s doing something? If Justin was doing anything, I’d think that I would notice seeing I’ve been around him for over a week now and I haven’t left his side. Things were quiet after that, I guess we were all left feeling the same way; lost in our pointless thoughts.

11 comments:

  1. Next tonighttt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good!! Next chapter please!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. More please??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need more! Please update x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tonighttt pleaseee <333

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tonight better come fast cause this story is sooo good <3333

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best writer by far next soon please <3 :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone above me read my mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sooo goooood! please the next one soon

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.