30 Aug 2013

Found: 25: The Waiting Game.

Hii guys! I just got done reading you're comments so let's talk about them... First of all, these few upcoming chapters may be a little sad just so you know. I'm giving you a heads up. And also, someone mentioned that if I post late people won't be interested? Something to that extent. Well anyways speaking of that, i actually haven't been posting late, I've been posting every other day like I said. And if you guys would give me time, you'd understand! But either way, I've decided to go back to my normal routine of posting errrday before I go to bed! So I will be back to that routine tomorrow night! But here's ya go, here's da next chapter!
Few pointers or things I'd like to say is...
- these next chapters WILL be sad.
- I thought it'd make it interesting okay? I'm sorry of you don't like it... It'll be over soon though!
- if you don't like these chapters, please keep reading): it'll get better i promise ladies!
- I want people to be aware that this is real, the stuff that happens in the next few chapters. It's been happening to me lately and I want more people to be aware that it is happening.
10 comments for next chapter?(:

Chapter 25:
Monday, November 5th, 2012
1:00pm

“Scooter it’s been two days since I’ve talked to her. TWO DAYS!” I yelled as I paced back and forth dialing her number constantly.
It rang and rang each time but no answer. It was like she had been ignoring me, trying to forget what we had. I doubt that she would ever do that, but I don’t know what had gotten into her. Today was her first day of school back, and I needed to make sure that she was okay while she was there. I was scared for her, and there was no way I could help because I was 1000 miles away in Washington D.C.
“Justin she’ll call you, it’s only two days. She’s probably just trying to get her things together while she’s at home.”
“She’s depressed Scooter. You don’t understand what she’s capable of, and when I asked her to promise me that she wouldn’t hurt herself, she told me that she couldn’t. She could do something to… end her life. She’s in danger of herself.”
“I c-can’t do anything. I fell horrible, but her mom won’t allow either of us near her. Who knows what she’ll do, but I’m trying my hardest to get (YN) back with us, I just have to find out how.”
“Can’t she legally go to her dad?” I pleaded.
“I’ve been looking for her dad, but I don’t know who or where he is.”
I finally sat down and buried my face in my hands. How in the world was I going to make things better now? I had to somehow get to (YN) before she did anything drastic. I couldn’t live with knowing that she could do such things to herself.
“What if I go to her house? What can her mom do?” “Have you removed from her property by the police-“
“But her mom’s a drunk and is abusing drugs, there has to be a way that we can get those girls out of that house.”
“Girls? There’s more than one?”
“Yeah, her two younger sisters Taylor and Kelsey, 5 and 8- wait… can’t her older sisters take custody?”
“There are a lot of factors to take custody of two children Justin, it’s not easy.”
“I’ll find a way.”
I left the room and went to my bedroom of the tour bus. I immediately contacted Kendall, (YN)’s oldest sister. I had her number from the time that (YN) borrowed my phone to call her. I talked to her about everything and she said that she’d been trying to find a way for a while now and she’d been talking to authorities. She told me how she could get custody of only Taylor and Kelsey because she was unfit for more than two. I was worried about (YN), but I knew that I’d find a way to get her back.
I called (YN) once more to see if she’d answer, but just her voicemail. I was upset that she wasn’t answering yet again. I sat down again, wondering what she could be doing at the moment.
 
(Your POV)
 
You’re a whore… Oh, look who’s back… Ew, I can’t believe I have to sit next to it… Look, it looks like the losers crying again!... Kill yourself…
Everyone’s words jumbled in my head as I shuffled me feet across the floor and out of the doors. It was like no one cared, oh wait, no one did. I buckled up in my car and pulled out of the driveway, heading back to hell. I thought about Justin, and how much he’d called throughout the day. I had about 57 missed calls, just from him. But how could I answer and pretend that everything was okay when it isn’t?
I could take the easy way out, I thought as I drove down the highway. There is a red stop light up ahead in the distance, I can see it as clear as day. The cars zoomed by from my left and from my right. Should I do it? Should I let myself be at peace again? I pressed the gas pedal farther down and farther… and farther, until I collided with a semi, coming from my left.
I shot back to reality and pulled up to the red stop light. The cars drove by and my thoughts went away. Instead, I could only think of Justin. I missed him, and knowing that he was trying to get ahold of me every minute of the day, kept me holding on just a little longer each day. It’d only been two days, yeah, but in those two days things had only gotten worse. Kendall and Payton, yeah, I hadn’t heard from them since I got back. They must not care very much, that I was dying inside.
I pulled in my driveway and grabbed my backpack before heading inside. My mom was sitting on the couch, drowning herself in her own tears. I glanced around, searching for my little Taylor. She usually ran to my feet and hugged me, but not today.
“Where’s Taylor and Kelsey?” I weakly asked my mom.
She turned to me with the same look as a few days ago, “She took them. Kendall came and took my babies away from me. I have no one left now.”
I felt sharp pains in my chest. Kendall came and took them but not me? I didn’t understand, and I guess I never would seeing that I was stuck here. I tried making my way past my mom up to my room, but she stood up and turned towards me, causing me to stop in my tracks.
“You did this. This is your fault! You made me lose custody and you ruined my life! You little bitch.”
She slapped me right across the face and I let the pain engulf my face. I tried hiding more tears from coming, but it was hard when she was like this.
“I don’t love you, and I never will. If I could, I get rid of you in a heartbeat. You aren’t worth anything to anyone anymore.”
“You know what? I don’t love me either. If I get rid of myself too, I would. You don’t understand and you never will. I’m done trying to be your daughter.”
She backed away slightly and I turned on my heel and headed upstairs. She yelled after me, trying to stop me and trying to apologize, but I truly was done. I couldn’t handle her anymore, and I couldn’t handle me anymore either.
I walked slowly into my bathroom and ran myself a bath. Once the water turned off, I stripped myself of any clothing and stepped in the steaming hot water. It was like once I was in, I was falling, drowning. The water was my escape, because it made me feel as if I had no worried left in life. It was beautiful, yet painful. I left myself fall into a deep, deep sleep.
When I awoke again, it was to my ringing phone on the bathroom counter. The water was freezing cold now from being in so long. My fingertips were wrinkly as I stepped out and wrapped myself in a towel. I checked my phone, only a few missed calls from Justin. I couldn’t call back though; I had no energy to anymore.
I fell to my knees and held my phone in my hands. Maybe some fans could cheer me up on twitter or something? I checked my twitter, waiting for the app to fully open up and refresh.
My timeline wasn’t filled with what I wanted it to be filled with though. I forgot, I didn’t follow barely any fans, only people from my school.
Watch her not come to school tomorrow… I can’t believe she even came back… Hey you, you’re a fucking whore… Please kill yourself, thanks… Watch her commit suicide tonight, that’d be pretty funny…
Nothing that I wanted to see was there… It made me feel useless, once again. And when I laid in bed that night, I curled up into a ball and cried for hours. And hours. And hours. Only because I didn’t have the strength to take my own life.

(Justin’s POV)

I felt my heart hurting as I sang the words of each song. I wondered again if this is what (YN) was feeling, and what she was doing. After the concert, I barely stayed in the arena for a minute before I was back to my phone on the bus. But this time I wasn’t calling her, I was checking in on her. She had posted on Instagram, but it wasn’t what I wanted to see. It was a picture of her crying, at school, from someone else’s point of view. Someone else must’ve taken it, but she added the caption. I tried to get better, to get over this, to forget it all, and move on, and I thought I was getting to the point where I could say ‘wow I’m feeling a lot better’. But right now, I couldn’t feel any worse.
I broke into pieces on the inside, wondering what was going through her head at this exact moment. I threw my phone onto the ground and opened the door, finding Scooter just entering the bus.
“Scooter I have to go to her. She’s hurting, and I have to help her.”
“Justin… you have to wait until Wednesday when we film the VS Fashion show. Then go. Can you wait?” Scooter breathed out.
“I’ll have to. I’m just hoping that she can.”

9 comments:

  1. wow. this is so emotional. You said that this is happening to you? well, im here for you. we are all here for you. You're a great writer and I love that you use your emotions and feelings to write a powerful story. I've seen stuff like this happen before, to friends, maybe not as bad but ive seen how badly they felt, they felt suicidal but I helped them and they're alot happier now. So..im here whenever you want to talk. This is a great chapter by the way:) stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly you are an amazing writer,and like the last comment stated, you said that this stuff is happening to you. everyone that reads this blog will always be there for you. My friend went thru the same situation last year and it was really rough for both of us but she got help and is living her life happily now. Stay strong & remember we will always be there for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This chapter is good as always and i think we all are there for you so i hope we can help With our Support

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all love you you are amazing
    Don't let people let you down cuz you are perfect to me and to all of us here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you serious you are the best person in the world and you are really really pretty too!!!!!!!<33333

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this chapter(: you are an amazing writer. dont let anyone bring you down. cause whatever happens there is always someone that is going to care :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it ! MOREEEEEE !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg this is so sad :'( and this really happens to you? I know the feeling. You're not the only one. I'm here for you.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.