8 Aug 2013

Found: 13: Fake Relationship, Real Memories.

Heeelllllloooooo!! Sorry for posting late but at least I'm posting right? Nothing muc hot say besides that I love you guys a lot...
Hey, I made an ask.fm btw! If you have anything that you'd like to say to me or ask me, contact me on there! If you want to talk to me personally, I'll be sure to find a way to make that happen! If you don't have an ask.fm, you can always ask anonymously too! I really wanna hear from you guys so PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS PLEASE! Da link is right here:
Sshhhhaaannnnkkssss y'all! Oh and 9 comments??(;

Chapter 13:
Thursday, July 23rd, 2012
8:30am
“Wow, I thought that he was nicer than that, and you really liked him?” Selena asked.
“Yeah, I mean I guess you could say that. He started- I mean meant a lot to me.”
I explained the whole story to her, only the truth, expect the whole fake relationship thing. She said that she completely understood, so luckily I had her to be there for me. I was upset, once again, just talking about it. Justin was literally blowing up my phone with messages, but I hadn’t read one of them yet. I decided to just leave it alone until it felt right to even be talking to him. Plus, Sel wouldn’t allow me to have my phone until I was happy again.
“Oh, would you mind if I had some people over?” Selena asked as she stood up.
“No, not at all, it is your house after all.” I laughed.
I just stayed sitting on her couch in the living room while she went and answered the door. I wasn’t expecting it to be right at this moment that she’d be having people over, but I guess I was expecting wrong. I really didn’t care though, I mean it’s not like I was broken to pieces.
I stood up and stretched my arms up in the air just as Selena walked back into the room along with five boys. I smirked and laughed, knowing that I’d see them again. I just didn’t think that it’d be the next day.
“(YN), you know them right?” Selena asked.
“Of course.”
I gave them all hugs and we sat around. Zayn and Selena were really a cute couple; I could understand why they liked each other. I got up to go grab a glass of water from the kitchen, leaving everyone else talking and watching TV. I heard footsteps behind me, but never turned to see who it was. I just thought maybe Sel had followed me.
“Where’s Justin?” Harry’s accent flowed through my ears as he stood behind me.
“Oh, he’s at home I think.”
“Is something wrong between you two?”
I turned around to face Harry, realizing that he was just inches away from me. He was standing pretty close as I looked up into his green piercing eyes. I put my hands on the counter behind me and leaned back for support.
“We kinda broke up.” I said quietly.
“I’m so sorry, is there anything I can do to help?”
I shook my head and he looked away. I didn’t really need help; it’s not like it was that big of a deal. Well it was to me, but still, I couldn’t make it seem like it was. I slipped out of the kitchen and began walking upstairs to my room that I was staying in to get away from him. I turned on the TV and laid on my bed on my back. Harry followed me once again and stood at the foot of the bed, blocking the TV.
“Really, I want to help.” He said.
“I know what you can do for me… You can just sit here and be my friend who doesn’t talk.” I joked.
He took me kind of seriously and sat at the foot of the bed. I sat up and turned up the volume on the TV. Oh great, a segment about Justin Bieber… Perfect.
“Justin Bieber won plenty of awards at the TCA’s last night while girlfriend (YN) stood proudly clapping.”
“That’s right Chris, she looked happy, you can tell by the dancing and the gleam in her eyes. Justin’s performance blew us all away, including her.”
“But it looks like this morning, she was the one blowing up at boyfriend Justin Bieber. TMZ caught a tape of the two fighting just outside of Bieber’s house. Here it is.”
A video of us popped up and I groaned. Of course, the cameras caught it all. How were the so quick to get it on the news?! I just watched along with Harry as I yelled at Justin before storming off and getting into the car. Wow, it looked way worse on TV then it really was.
“As you can see, (YN) left with Selena Gomez and they were spotted entering her house.” 
“Better yet, Jennifer, Selena welcomed her boyfriend Zayn Malik along with the rest of the boys of One Direction not too long ago.”
I clicked the power button which immediately followed by a look from Harry as he turned around. He didn’t say anything as I laid back and covered my face with a pillow. I screamed into it, just letting all of my anger out. Any minute now, Scooter would be calling. Annnnndddd, there he is. I grabbed my ringing phone and slid the green button to the right.
“Yes Scooter.” I said blandly.
“What the hell was that? Are you trying to ruin everything?” he asked without yelling, surprisingly.
“I’m sorry, it’s Justin’s fault anyways! He’s the one who lead me on, even ask him for yourself.”
“Yeah, I talked to him, and I sent him over to Selena’s house to be with you so it looks like you guys are still together.”
“You did WHAT?! Sel won’t even allow that! She knows the whole story and-“
“I already talked to her about it, and she said that it was fine. (YN), just try to make things better. I talked to Justin and he feels horrible about it. If it makes you feel any better, I’ve never seen him this upset about a girl before…” his voice trailed off.
“Yeah whatever. I’ll talk to you later, and I’ll try my best to be nice to him.”
“Thanks, bye and don't blow your cover.”
I hung up the phone and screamed into my pillow once more. Harry grabbed my arm and I sat up to look at him.
“What’s wrong now?” he asked.
“Justin’s on his way over, and I have to try to make things work with him.”
Harry comforted me and I screamed into my pillow once more before Harry stopped me. He made me get out of bed, by practically dragging me, and brought me downstairs. As soon as we got to the living room, Selena apologized for everything, but I understood. I just wanted to cherish my time before Justin came over.
“When he gets here, everybody just act like nothing happened. I don’t want it to be a big deal.” I asked of everyone.
They all agreed and we sat talking with the TV off. Everyone seemed to be having a great time until the door opened and we all became silent. We all looked over to see Justin walking inside with a bag. Selena was the only one who stood up to greet him while we all sat and stared.
“You can just put your bags upstairs in (YN)’s room.” She said.
I groaned as Justin left the room silently. I looked over to Selena and she mouthed sorry. People, in fact everyone, was trying to make me suffer, weren’t they? When Justin came back downstairs, the room fell to quiet comments on random things. No continued conversations, just silence. Justin sat next to me, which definitely caused more tension in the room. He leaned over towards me and whispered in my ear.
“Can I please talk to you?” he asked.
Without saying anything, I stood up and left the room, heading back upstairs into my room. I saw that Justin had put his bags in this room and set them by the drawers next to mine. I let him walk in before I shut the door and leaned up against it. He stood in front of me with a hand placed next to my head on the door. I glared at him and held back my scream.
“Listen, you haven’t answered any of my messages, and I know that you’re pissed at me, but can you please read them?” he asked.
I pushed him away and sat on the bed, grabbing my phone from the nightstand. I unlocked it as he sat down next to me and went to his messages to read them.
FROM: Justin
(YN), I know that you hate me right now, but please just answer me.
Everything I said, I regret it. I know that it doesn’t seem like it, but I really do. I’ve never felt like this with a girl before, so I couldn’t understand it when I started to feel something for you. I just thought that it was normal, but it’s not. I do like you, more than you understand, and I didn’t mean to break your heart. Just please, I’m sorry.
I set my phone back down and turned towards Justin. I wasn’t expecting it when his lips connected with mine. It was a rush, the sensation was amazing when it happened, but I had to stop it. I had to admit, I did miss his lips, but it wasn’t that easy. I opened my eyes and pulled away. I pushed him back and stood up while backing away. He stood up and tried to grab me, but I backed farther away from him.
“Justin it’s not that easy. You can’t just say sorry and think that everything’s okay, because it’s not. Just because you are who you are doesn’t mean you get what you want. Do you really expect me to trust you after that? No, you have to gain my trust again.”
He slowly put his arms down and stared at me. I looked into his big brown eyes and I could tell that what he said was true, I could just feel it. But like I said, it isn’t that easy to just get what you want. He has to gain my trust again, because right now I still hated him.
“I promise, I’ll do whatever it takes to make you my fake girlfriend again.” He said.
I bit my lip and I couldn’t help but smile. My smile turned into a laugh and so did Justin’s. I walked towards him and took a deep breath before putting my arms around his neck and hugging him tight. He still had a sense of humor throughout everything; that definitely didn’t change.
“Friends?” he asked.
“I guess, but I still hate you.”
I pulled away and we both laughed. I had just done exactly what I didn’t want to do; make up with Justin. Why did he have to have such an amazing apology and a beautiful smile and breathtaking kiss and those caramel brown eyes and- I’m getting too carried away.
“I’ll take whatever I can get.” Justin said.
I smiled and we headed back downstairs together where the boys were making fools of themselves as they messed around with the Smart TV. I laughed again at them and sat down. Justin sat on my lap, which was odd, but I just rolled my eyes and put my arms around his torso. This was the exact opposite of how it's supposed to be, and I could hear Justin laughing because of it.
“Seriously?” I said as I looked up at him.
He turned around and winked at me. I just giggled and put my arms around him once more and leaned against his back. Selena gave me a look and I just rolled my eyes at her.
“So I take it you guys are dating again?” Niall asked.
Justin looked back at me and I looked up at him. Oh god, they didn’t know about the fake relationship, and neither did Selena, I forgot, and so did he.
“Yeah, we are. But trust me, we won't be one of those on and off couples, we're simply on and that's how it's gonna stay.” Justin answered simply.
I smiled and nodded, agreeing to whatever he had to say. We couldn’t act like just friends in public or inside around our friends. This just sucked for me, because I didn’t want to get involved with Justin until he actually showed me that he liked me, which could take months knowing him.
“Well, who wants to hit the beach?” Sel yelled as she jumped up off of Zayn’s lap.
“I do!” Louis yelled.
Alright, I guess we’re headed to the beach then. It was only 10:00am yet, and we still had a full day ahead of us. This kinda sucked; I mean I had to act like Justin’s girlfriend again. It was like when we first met, how I hated him still. Except this time we went into a fake relationship with real memories.

14 comments:

  1. next chapter please asap

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this story, please post soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. great story <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it. You should post soon !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it ! Next chapter ! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. next chapter please

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please write more. It's such a beautiful story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are an amazing writer! Next chapter please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Next chapter please !!!!!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Next chapter please !!!!!! (: I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Post another chapter already!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.