12 Aug 2013

Found: 14: Beach.

Hiiiii guuuuyyss! Sorry for not posting for awhile, but I have a life to, ya know? Sometimes I feel so pressured by you guys because you expect me not to mess up and keep posting constantly, but I can't... And I'm sorry that I can't, but I definitely try.. And if I'm not posting, just know that there's not anytime that I'm not thinking about the blog, so I'm always wanting to post for you guys but I can't...
Anyways, I'll try to post as much as I can before I take my other break later this month. Here's chapptttaaa 14!(:
ASK ME QUESTIONS ON ASK.FM! ASK ANYTTTHHHIINNNGGG!
ask.fm/BeliebersImaginess

Chapter 14:
Thursday, July 23rd, 2012
10:00am

“What are you wearing over your swimsuit?” Selena asked me.
“Probably just this with some shorts.” I held up a sheer top.
“Cute, I’ll wear mine that is like it.” she said with a smile.
I smiled back at her and stood up to changed. I didn’t care at all when it came to changing in front of people. Well girls that is, not guys, I definitely cared about changing in front of guys. Most girls would anyways. Random thought; Selena is like 3 years older than me, but we’re still friends. I guess age didn’t really matter, but just a random thought like I said.
I put on my outfit over my swimsuit and put my hair down. I just let it out of the bun and left it. It looked messy, but I had no one to impress. Well I did want to impress Justin somewhat… Ugh fine, I’ll brush through it. I brushed through my hair and dabbed on a little make-up so that I looked decent. Sel finished getting ready about the same time as me and we headed out of her room and downstairs. The guys were ready way before us, so they were just sitting around bored out of their minds.
“Finally,” Zayn said, “I wouldn’t have agreed to go if I knew that you would take this long.”
“Oh shut up!” Selena yelled at him.
She pushed him playfully and they both laughed as he grabbed her. They were so cute together… I wanted a relationship with a guy like that. I guess I could have it with Justin if I wanted, but I wasn’t so sure about that.
We all got in Selena’s car. Justin and I made Harry sit in the way back all by himself while we sat in the back. He made a pouty face, but we just laughed at him. I felt very lucky to be sitting by myself. I mean usually everywhere we went the car was packed and I had to sit on Justin’s lap. That absolutely sucked, and I always hit my head.
We arrived at the beach and I was the first one out of the truck. It was the best feeling to me, but obviously not Justin as he slowly stepped out, shutting the door behind him. I held out my hand and he took it in his and we intertwined our fingers. We all walked in a group down to the beach while we made Harry carry all of the bags. I felt kinda bad, seeing he was the only single one.
“I see, leave the single one to carry the bags. I’m like the fifth wheel!” he said.
“Oh Harry, do you want attention to?” I said in a baby voice.
He nodded with a pouty face and I just laughed and shook my head. I couldn’t exactly give him any attention seeing I was Justin’s ‘girlfriend’ right now. We all found a place down towards the shore and laid out blankets and towels. Sel and I stripped to our swimsuits and laid out while the boys sat around us. I put on my sunglasses and closed my eyes.
After a while of tanning, I decided to sit up. I made Justin sit behind me so that I could lean against him as I sat up. He put his arms around my stomach and held me as we rocked back and forth. I couldn’t help but smile, just hoping that I could trust him like I did before again.
That was like my biggest pet peeve when I went to the beach, I can’t stand sand on my towel. And I lectured Justin about it for about 10 minutes before he put his hand over my mouth. I licked his hand and he just laughed at me.
“I don’t care if you lick my hand.”
He pulled his hand away and I pretend gagged.
“We should go swimming.” Justin whispered in my ear as he rocked us back and forth once again.
“How about you go swimming and I lie out and tan?”
“You’re so stubborn.”
“Not really, it’s just you.”
I laughed and he just shook his head before taking off his hat and getting up, leaving me to lay back down next to Sel. I closed my eyes as we talked and listened to the screams and shouts of everyone at the beach. I was just waiting for Justin to drag me in the water, but that wasn’t the case. I felt water splash everywhere and I immediately sat up and reached for my phone.
“Don’t worry, I got it.” Justin said.
I took off my sunglasses and took a deep breathe. Sel and I both were soaked with water. Justin stood laughing and high fiving Zayn as the set the bucket down.
“Where in the world did you get a bucket?” Selena yelled.
“Oh, we just asked those kids over there in return for an autograph and a picture.” Zayn said as he continued to laugh.
I groaned as I sat up and took off my sunglasses. Our towels were completely soaked, thanks to those two idiots. I looked at Selena and she looked pissed, just like me. Well might as well get in, now that we’re already wet. We both went into the water and dove in. I came up quite a ways away from the shore and saw Justin and Zayn still only in water up to their knees. I made chicken noises while Selena yelled.
“Are you guys too chicken to get wet?” she yelled.
“We should play chicken!” Justin yelled.
Zayn looked at him like he was completely clueless. That’s right, he was from Europe; he probably referred to it as something else. Without explaining it, Justin ran into the water and dove in with Zayn following close behind. Justin came up and brushed his hair out of his face before he grabbed me around my waist and pulled me closer. He began to lean in but I really didn’t want to kiss him… I backed away and he looked at me.
“For the cameras.” He whispered.
I silently agreed and leaned in to press my lips against his. Still, the kiss felt unlike any other, it was so amazing. Words couldn’t thoroughly explain how it felt. He pulled away and smiled and I did too. I was open to doing it again actually... For the cameras though… Okay we all know that it wasn’t, I just wanted to kiss him again.
“Okay, are you guys ready?” Justin asked Zayn and Selena.
“Yeah, I think he gets it now.” Selena answered.
I gave them a thumbs up as Justin went under the water and I got on his shoulders. I wasn’t expecting to be as far out of the water as I was when he came up. I messed with his hair while we waited for Selena, which wasn’t that long of a wait.
“Ready?” Justin and I said simultaneously.
“Ready!” they answered.
I stuck my tongue out at Selena as Justin and Zayn walked around in a circle. I waited for Justin to finally move in before I could push her, which he did. I tried pushing her off, but it was way harder to do than I thought, especially when she was pushing pretty hard back. Finally, we both fell back and into the water. I guess it was a tie as we both came up and laughed. It was fun, so we did it a bunch of different times.
Soon we got tired and gave up for a while. Selena and I laid back out on our damp towels while Justin and Zayn went and got us food from McDonalds. Wasn’t that healthy, but it sure was delicious. And the only thing that we all could agree on…
“You know, I wish I had a cute relationship like you.” I said quietly.
“Wait, what?” Selena said as she sat up.
I realized then that I accidentally let it slip. HOW IN THE WORLD WAS I SUPPOSED TO COVER THIS UP NOW?! I mentally smacked myself upside the head. Why did I have to do such dumb things like that? Sometimes I hated myself for being so- well dumb!
“I mean… like you and Zayn have been together for a while now and you are just so comfortable with each other. Me and Justin have only been dating for two months, yeah, it’ll be two months in 3 days.” I tried to cover up.
“Oh what are you talking about! You and Justin seem just as comfortable around each other!” she laughed.
“I know, but… I guess I do have a relationship like you. Just ignore everything I say, okay?”
We both laughed and laid back down again. Wow, good cover. Now these were the times that I liked myself. I did a great job of covering up, and luckily she fell for it. If she were to find out, I guess it wouldn’t be that big of a deal, I mean she was my close friend now practically, but still. I didn’t want her to know.
The boys got back soon and we pretty much devoured our food. It was already 8:00pm when we decided to leave. The sun can really take a toll on you if you’re out too long. I leaned on Justin and he put his arm aroundme on the car ride back. He seemed to be changing, like he really wanted to be in a fake relationship with me now, or even a real relationship?... I couldn’t tell unless we were alone when I could ask.
When we got back to Selena’s house, I went upstairs and changed into my pajamas. I didn’t even have enough energy to shower, so I decided to let Justin and hold mine off until tomorrow morning. Selena popped her head in the door as I sat on the bed and plugged my phone into the charger.
“Are you gonna watch movies with us?” she asked.
“I think I’m going to go to sleep, but if Justin-“
“I’m going to bed to!” he yelled from the bathroom.
I laughed before replying, “Then we’ll just see you tomorrow.”
She nodded and said goodnight before closing the door behind her. Justin came out of the bathroom with only pajama pants on. I was already curled into a ball and laying on my phone, scrolling through my Instagram feed. I was only following 29 people, I felt like a loser, but whatever kept my feed short. I hadn’t post a picture in forever actually, which was what I was going to do. I decided to do some picture from today. There was one of me sitting between Justin’s legs and leaning against him as we sat up. We were both smiling and I liked the picture a lot. I posted that one with the caption: Beach with the besties and this guy<3I smiled once more before locking my phone.
I felt Justin slip under the covers and I turned and laid on my back to look over at him. He was going through his Instagram feed too. I reached my hand over and pressed the refresh button, while he just looked at me like ‘what the hell?’. He saw the picture of us and smiled while he locked his phone. I saw his lock screen and it was a picture of me, from my very first photo shoot a week ago, for my first album. I smiled and kissed his cheek before turning back away from him and clicking the lamp off.
Just before I slipped into a deep sleep, I felt his arm slip under mine and around my stomach and pull me towards him. I bit my lip and smiled one last time before falling asleep.

9 comments:

  1. I think it is ok when you not Post everyday :-) and i think your Story is amazing as always ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so aazing but i kinda loose interast when you dont post for a while:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. please update asap!! pls pls :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing next chapter soon please!!!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your story! Keep posting please?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do many chapters today please gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you post first thing in the morning please i missed you soo much <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaay you are back :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it ! (:

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.