12 Aug 2013

Found: 15: Impact.

Heelllloooo(: well, as I was reading the comments, I can see that you all have different opinions, and that's okay! While reading them, I can see that some of you may lose interest (like someone said) in my story if I don't post EVERY SINGLE DAY... And I'm sorry if you do because I'm only trying to please you. I took a three day break, like that's not even long. I'm thinking about just posting every other day if its going to be like that. I like leaving suspense, but you guys expect a lot from me and its hard to give.
Anyways, here's the next chapter and I may post again tonight if I'm up to it :/ I'm kinda upset because of all of this, so I may or may not. Just don't get your hopes too high!
8 comments for next one?
ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT ANYTHING. JUSTIN, MY STORIES, ME, ANYTHING!
ask.fm/BeliebersImaginess

Chapter 15:
Thursday, July 30th, 2012
6:00am
I rolled over in bed and yawned.
“5 more minutes.” I groaned.
I closed my eyes once more just to get some more sleep. Just as I was about to drift off again, I felt someone pushing me from behind. I squinted my eyes open as I turned over to see Justin sprawled out across the bed, and he was pushing me over, while he still slept, for more room. I groaned and tried pushing him back, but I was too weak and tired.
“Justin… Justin… Justin…” I said louder each time.
He still didn’t respond so I just gave up. Great, I had to get up earlier than planned. Rehearsals sucked, I didn’t wannnaaaaa. I went to the bathroom and took a quick 5 minute shower to wake myself up. I got out of the shower and literally gave up on getting ready and looking nice. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and didn’t even put on any makeup. What was the point? It’s just rehearsals around absolutely nobody but everyone in the crew and at the arena. Okay, that was going to be a lot of people, but still.
I went back in Justin’s room and grabbed a small pair of his sweatpants and put them on along with one of my tank tops, the sweats were kinda big on me, but oh well. I threw a sweatshirt of his over my tank top too, I mean it was a whole outfit out of Justin’s clothes! It was around 6:15 when I woke up Justin. He was so stubborn when he was tired, I mean he was being so mean.
“Leave me alone.” He groaned for the third time.
“Hey, don’t use that tone with me. This is your tour, so you need to get up.” I said as I pulled on his arm.
I was trying my best to pull him off of the bed, but I could tell that he was pulling back. He opened his eyes and slightly smiled as he saw my struggle. I kept pulling until he pulled me back and I fell on top of him. We both laughed as I laid on him and smiled.
“Seriously, it’s already 6:30; we have to leave in twenty minutes mister.” I said.
He stared into my eyes and I bit my lip. Everything this past week had been so perfect between us, and I felt like I could actually trust him again. It was so hard to act like just friends though, when we were alone like this. I had to use all my strength and pull myself out of that situation as I sat up and got off of him. He finally got up and started getting ready. He already took a shower last night, so he didn’t take another this morning.
“Hey where are my- your wearing my sweatpants aren’t you?” he said as he turned around and stared at me, “And my sweatshirt, cool.”
I couldn’t help but giggle as he rolled his eyes and smiled and continued going back through his drawers. Hey, he had comfortable clothes; you can’t blame me for taking them. They were so soft and baggy, that’s what I like most about his clothes.
He changed into an outfit just like mine; we were practically wearing the same thing, just different sweatshirts and I had some accessories while he had a hat. We headed downstairs and I slipped on my slippers while he grabbed his keys. This was going to be the longest car ride ever. Long Beach, CA was where we were headed and it was an hour away. We had to drive there today and tomorrow, and then when we went back on Saturday, we’d be staying in a hotel, while he held auditions for dancers. Ugh, rehearsals were going to suck. For the next month and a half, we had to be there five days a week, Monday thru Friday.
I buckled up in the car and held my knees up to my chest while I leaned against the door and stared out of the window. Justin stopped at McDonalds and we got breakfast through the drive thru and just ate in the car while he drove. It was pretty funny because I had to feed Justin everything while I fed myself at the same time. It was hard too, but we managed.
After about 45 minutes, we were almost there. I realized that we hadn’t listened to the radio once; we just talked the whole time. I turned it on and tried my best to work his car. I had no idea what I was doing, but I managed. I found a station where my song was playing and I jammed out to it while Justin just laughed at me. He eventually joined in on the singing and danced with me at every red light. People stared at us like we were crazy, but it was funny because some took pictures because we were- well us.
We arrived at Long Beach Arena and we were about 15 minutes early, it was 7:45am. Good, fifteen minutes to just chill, right? I prayed to God, because I was tired and so was Justin. Justin parked his car in the garage in the back of the arena and we headed inside. Backstage everyone was setting stuff up for the first time and rushing around. Ugh, too much going on for me.
“There you two are! You’re early, wow, that’s really surprising.” Scooter said as he approached us.
“Good morning to you too.” I sarcastically said.
“Alright, now we have to get right to it at 8:00am, so for now you can go do voice lessons real quick with Mama Jan.”
“Do I share every part of the crew with Justin since you manage me?” I asked.
“For now, you do, but when you go solo you won’t, ish. I don’t know! Just go do voice lessons.” He laughed.
I shook my head and Justin and I intertwined our fingers as we walked back to our dressing room. I felt really awkward as camera’s followed behind and in front of us, everywhere, even when we went in the dressing room with Mama Jan.
“Justin, who are these people?” I whispered in his ear.
“They have to film for my movie next year, don’t mind them.” He said as he pulled away from me.
I pulled him right back and whispered in his ear once more, “Does that mean we have to act like this all of the time?”
“Pretty much, yes!” He smiled.
I groaned and walked and stood in front of the mirror. Mama Jan walked in and we literally began right away. I did my lessons as I looked in the mirror, and so did Justin, because it was way easier that way. As I did my lessons, I took off my sweatshirt and held a brush up to pretend that I was singing. We finished 5 minutes early, so I had time to just screw around and sing randomly.
I love the way you lie.” I sang as I held up my brush and pointed at Justin.
He smirked at me and grabbed his own brush. As he slowly walked up to me, holding his brush up to his mouth, he wrapped the lyrics to Eminem’s part.
I can’t tell you what it really is, I can only tell you what it feels like. And right now it’s a steel knife in my windpipe…”
He continued to rap the whole verse, not messing up once. I was amazed, so amazed that I forgot to sing my part, or Rihanna’s part rather. I stared into his eyes and parted my lips slightly. It was like getting lost in a chocolate brown mystery, staring into his eyes. I snapped out of it quickly when Scooter started clapping.
“Wow, you guys make a great duet. Good, because some things changed…”
“Like what?” I groaned.
It’s not that I hated changes, I just hated late notices. Scooter always gave late notices; I mean that’s what I knew him for. But at least he got things done in time. Or, well, sort of on time.
“(YN), you will be an opening act for his North American dates only, which meant that you wouldn’t have to be there for, well, most of the tour. But listen-”
“Are you serious?!” I looked around for cameras before cheering, “OMG THANK YOU SCOOTER! THIS LITERALLY MADE MY-“
My voice trailed off into a low whisper. He stared at me like I was crazy before taking a deep breath. That wasn’t good, that definitely wasn’t good.
“There’s a catch, isn’t there?” I asked as my happiness level dropped to rock bottom.
“Yeah, about that… We have a duet lined up for you two… The song is already written and you will be performing it at shows not just in North America! But listen this time, (YN) you won’t be doing it at every show, only certain ones, which means that you’ll be gone for a lot of the Non-North American tour but we aren’t sure yet. You may have to come and stay for a leg or two more. Just plan on staying here in the US and working in the studio a lot from February to May.” he tried to sound happy.
I groaned and sat down with a plop. Of course there was a catch; there always was a catch, especially when I didn’t want one. Performing a duet with Justin? I wondered how that’d turn out, seeing how our relationship was right now. Maybe it’d change within a month and a half. Who am I kidding?! It was going to change… But I got to leave for the European part of the tour! Which was going to be awesome! But I did wanna travel Europe, so… never mind that!
“When do we record that?” I asked.
“Well today we’ll be going through the ropes of a concert and Justin; you will be learning one of your new dances. While your dancers, who we have not auditioned yet, learn the dance that you’re learning today, you guys will work on recording. So about Monday is when you will be starting that.”
I groaned even louder and buried my face in a pillow while I screamed. For the next year, I would be with this idiot standing in front of me.
“So let’s get to it!” Scooter said.
Justin grabbed my arms and pulled me up. I wobbled a bit and fell into his arms as he pulled me up. I couldn’t help but laugh and roll my eyes. We followed Scooter around until we got to the stage and he showed us everything. From the floor seats to DJ Tay’s area. We saw it all in a matter of 1 and a half hours I wanna say? It didn’t take long, and it was already 9:45. We had 10 hour rehearsals, so now what?
“What do we do now?” Justin asked, taking the words right out of my mouth.
“The ropes of a concert, Scrappy, do you wanna take them around?” Scooter said.
He silently agreed and we all walked out on the stage. He informed us about the setlist and Justin’s changing routine.
“Alright, and up here you will be doing the OLLG, where the OLLG thrown will be made out of stereos. That’s the only thing not planned, you pick whatever you want to do to make that girl feel special.”
Justin smirked as he looked over to me. I just rolled my eyes. I was kind of jealous; Justin could do anything to make that girl feel special, and with him, who knows what he’d do.
“Do you guys wanna go through the concert real quick?” Scrappy asked.
“Sure.” I answered right away.
He handed Justin a microphone and Justin just did everything without the music for now. But before he even started his first song, he got to test out his first stunt. I had no idea what it was, because they wouldn’t tell me. Everyone made me sit in the very front row and wait. I waited and waited and finally I heard the beat of AATW. I watched as fog surrounded the stage and Justin floated down from the ceiling. He looked like an angel, literally like an angel. He had wings made of stereos on his back and he continued to sing the song even after he was on the ground and unattached from the wings. He pointed at me and sang with a smile on his face.
You’re crazy girl, crazy girl you should know it.
I stuck my tongue out at him and crossed my arms as I stood up. He would too, and he couldn’t help but laughing himself. I walked up on stage and around him and back to Scrappy who was watching with a laugh too. Justin finished up his song and the beat slowly faded away.
“Can we practice OLLG too?” he asked.
“Uh let me see… Sure, go ahead.”
“DJ!” Justin yelled.
OLLG Began playing and Justin started singing while he pointed at me. I pretended to fangirl as he took my hand and walked me up the stairs and to the stool in place of the OLLG thrown. I acted like a fan and freaked out as he held his hand up to my cheek. Everyone laughed as he serenaded me seductively.
When he finished, we messed around and did little interviews with the camera men for Justin’s movie. Mine was next, and I just kept it short and simple.
“I really think that this tour will change my life. Everyone here is so dedicated and I can guarantee you that they will all have a great impact on me.”



Oh and side note, do you guys care if I use other people’s songs who are already famous? I can’t really write songs, so hopefully you don’t mind… leave some comments and tell me!
(Because honestly I'm horrible at writing songs...)

10 comments:

  1. Its amazing next chapter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can use other people's songs! I love it! Next chapter (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe they're cute together! This story is amazing! Next chapter please?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next chapter... This is amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Post next chapter soon i don't care if the song isn't yours
    When you dodn't post for 3 days i tought something happened to you hhahah i was worroed thank god everything's ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never fail to impress!! Love this so so much ! <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.