14 Aug 2013

Found: 17: Sometimes, Life Sucks.

Okayyyyy guyyyyss! I need to slow down on posting lol because I haven't even written any chapter past chapter 22 which means I can't post into l do! And honestly, I've had no time at all to post and it's hard to get a spark to write all the time. I'll try my best to write more before I get that far, but no promises!

Chapter 17:
Friday, September 7rd, 2012
8:00am
 
“Bye Justin! See you after school!” I yelled as I walked backwards and held up a peace sign to him.
School, ugh, again? But at least it was Friday, and this weekend we got to go to Cali to rehearse. I walked inside and went to my locker, but today seemed different from yesterday. Every other day had been so great, but now all of a sudden no one even bothered to look my way or say hi. I approached my locker with an odd look on my face and opened it up. I turned to see Tyler leaning against the locker next to mine and he didn’t look too happy.
“You’re here to tell me why everyone’s changed since yesterday, aren’t you?” I said right away.
“You guessed it… And it’s not good news… Listen, you remember Bella, don’t you?”
“That bitch?”
“Yeah, about that bitch… She’s spreading rumors about you and how you’re using Justin for fame and money… and she’s saying other things that I’d rather not repeat.” Tyler warned me.
“But, I’m not…” I said quietly.
“Hey, don’t get down about this, okay? Just call me after school and we can plan a girls day for next week when you get back.”
“Alright cool, I’ll talk to you later.”
He walked away and I slammed my locker closed, holding my books close to my chest and slowly walking the opposite way of Tyler. I saw Bella and her little crew walking towards me, and I was expecting trouble. I tried avoiding her, but it’s not easy when she sent her little crew to trap me, push me against the lockers, and push my books out of my hands. She walked through them and stood in front of me with a smirk on her face. I bent down to pick up my books and she laughed her evil laugh.
“Looks like you’re not so popular anymore are you?” she said in her high pitched voice.
“What do you want, Bella?” I growled back as I stood up.
“I want you to stop using Justin for fame. He’s way too good for you. Private?” she asked as she turned around to her little crew.
They all fled the halls and it was just us two now. She smirked and waited to talk until the very last door shut. I was kinda scared of her, she was the reason for many of my absences and tardy’s. For some reason I was scared that she'd hit me and I wouldn't be able to fight back...
“Listen, you’re just a little tramp who finally got some attention. That’ll change soon though, when Justin finally realizes that he’s way out of your league.”
“What you say won’t change anything, Bella. Justin loves me and I love him, just get over it. You won’t ever have a chance with him, and I can guarantee that much.”
“Ooh, I have an idea for a little whore like you! Why don’t you just kill yourself? It’ll make everyone happy, just to let you know. Everyone hates you, you’re nothing more than a piece of trash- oh wait, trash is more wanted than you. Excuse my mistake.”
I looked away and started to tear up, but I didn’t let her see. She pushed me once more before laughing and walking away. I leaned against the lockers for a few minutes before running into the bathroom and fixing myself up for class. At least she wasn’t in any of my classes; she was too dumb to be anyways.
The day went by, and the looks did too. Everyone was so brutal and laughed at me. I couldn’t find a way out of this, but finally the break came and 6th hour was over. I was the first up and out of my seat and out of the door. I quickly ran to my locker and tried to open it, but I was distracted by everyone around me yelling at me. My hands were shaky and tears rested on the edge of my eyes.
“You’re such a whore!” someone yelled.
“Hey (YN), heard you fucked Austin in the bathroom!”
“Kill yourself!”
“You’re such a little bitch, why would anyone want you?”
I blocked out the rest and dropped my books and ran. I left behind my backpack lying on the floor along with my books and ran out of the school. I couldn’t take it any longer; I couldn’t handle what they were saying. It had escalated at such a quick pace, I wasn’t expecting it.
I used my shaky hands to dial Justin’s number and pressed call. He answered just after a few rings and I tried to hide my sobs.
“J-Justin.” I tried to say normally.
“(YN), what’s wrong?”
“Nothing, can you pick me up now?”
“Yeah, I’ll be there in 5.”
I hung up the phone and sat down on a bench outside of my school. I didn’t even care if I was missing seventh hour, I wasn’t coming Monday anyways. I was probably going to just start online school now and leave it at that.
“Look who it is.”
I turned around to see one of the biggest jocks in our school, Matt. I stood up quickly to get away, but he pushed me against the building and held my wrist against the brick wall.
“What’s the matter, babe?” he said in a baby voice.
“Get the fuck off of me.” I growled.
“Feisty, I like it.” he smirked.
I kicked him, right where the sun doesn’t shine, and took a run for it. He managed to grab my arm and pull me back to him while he still was in pain. I tried to wriggled away, but his grip hurt my wrist and made me feel like it was going to break the way he turned it. I still kept pulling, and I think that it did break after so much of trying to get away; at least it felt like it...
“You little bitch.” He yelled as he slapped me across the face.
I felt a sting as I turned back to face him. He finally let go of me and I started running for the car that had just pulled up, hoping that it was Justin. My eyes were blurry and I couldn’t exactly comprehend anything, but I could hear matt yelling behind me.
I tried my best to yell Justin’s name, but my eyes slowly shut and my pace slowed tremendously. I just remembered blackness.
 
(Justin’s POV)
 
I pulled up to the school and saw (YN) running towards me. I put the car into park and got out to help her, but before I could even get around the car, she fell to the ground. There was a guy behind her yelling, but he had turned and left.
“(YN)! (YN) wake up!” I yelled.
I picked her up bridal style and ran with her into the school. As I ran, I saw her limp wrist; it was bruised and probably broken. I ran into the office and yelled frantically for them to call the ambulance or something. They made me lay her down in the nurses office and said that they’d contact the ambulance and her mom.
I paced back and forth outside of the office because I was unable to sit down. This empty hall made me feel like I was in a hospital. They wouldn’t let me go in and see her, because apparently she needed to rest. She had passed out from the pain of her wrist breaking, I guess. I was pissed, and the guy who did this wasn’t going to get away with it. It must’ve been that guy who walked away, and I remembered his face.
I started to panic when I heard the bell ring. Shit, I was either going to get trampled or- well there was no or. I was just going to get trampled. I walked into the office and had them isolate me from the students. Once one girl saw me, she alerted her friends who alerted their friends who- well you get it. The office was crowded and outside of the thin window, I could see girls screaming for me. I saw that one guy though, and it was like I had no control. I pushed the door open and past the screaming, crying girls and towards him. He looked somewhat proud as he talked to his friends and high fived them. I grabbed his shirt and shoved him against the wall.
“What the fuck is wrong with you?” I growled at him.
“Woah man, it’s no big deal.” He said innocently.
“You motherfucker! My girlfriend is in there with a broken wrist because of you.”
I thought about how this would affect our tour somewhat and it pissed me off even more. I went to swing at him but I was held back by police who randomly appeared.
“Look, I didn’t mean it- I- I’m sorry.” He said as he backed away and began running.
“You better be sorry you jackass!” I yelled after him.
I was sat down on a bench outside by cops and they surrounded me from the fans. I was pissed, angry, whatever you wanna call it. I saw a girl who looked really preppy and stuck up push through the crowd and somehow she got pass the police, they actually let her…?
“Hi, Justin. I’m Bella, one of (YN)’s good friends. I’m so sorry about what happened and I-“
“She’s lying!”
I looked over to see Tyler freaking out and pushing past the police too.
“She’s the one who told (YN) to kill herself. She’s the one who spread rumors about her. She’s the bitch who got my best friend into this mess.” Tyler yelled.
I stood up and gave her a look. I would never, ever, put my hands on a girl, but it didn’t mean that I still couldn’t get pissed at one. I took a deep breath and stared into her eyes. She looked very scared of me, probably of my towering figure over her. I clenched my fists and closed my eyes.
“Get her away from me.” I mumbled calmly.
“What no! But- it’s not what you think!“ She yelled as the police dragged her away over the screams.
I sat down and waited for (YN). I never knew that pain made her pass out; when I broke my ankle, or sprained or whatever, I just thought that it hurt… a lot… But my whole point is that I never passed out.
 
(Your POV)
 
I opened my eyes and I was back... at my house? I sat up quickly only to feel pain when I rested my wrist on the bed. I quickly took my weight off of it and looked at it as my vision caught up with me. It was in a hot pink cast, and I wasn’t even worried, because I was laughing. It had Justin’s famous signature all the way across my cast, from my elbow to my fingers.
“You like it?”
I turned to see Justin standing in the doorway and smiling. He walked towards me and sat on the bed next to me and we started talking. He told me everything that happened that I didn’t remember and I was all caught up eventually. Soon he was lying next to me on his side facing me. I was on my side too, facing him and I didn’t even notice it until now, but he had been playing with my hair.
“Justin, thank you so much for all of this. But I’m sorry you had to deal with everything; online school, here I come!” I laughed.
“It’s really nothing; I just wanted to make sure that you were safe. That’s what friends do right?”
“Yeah, friends.”
Something broke inside me a little. I don’t know why, maybe because he thought that we were just friends. I wasn’t expecting to be more, but I wanted to be more. Ugh, life sucked at points like this.

8 comments:

  1. You are sooo amazing at this!! I love it <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually the best story I have ever read!! Love it <3:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, you're such a good writer please keep writing and yeah! I love your stories so amazing! I have a QUESTION: How much Chapters do you make ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMB ! I LOVE IT !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful story! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NEXT ! I LOVE IT !

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.