8 Aug 2013

Whis-Imagine Anna! Chapter 2: My Love



Hi Beliebers,
So this is the 2. and last chapter of the wish imagine of Anna. I hope you like it. Please comment to tell me your  opinion. I just want that my Imagines are good and that they are good, I need your help. Please tell me what I can make better. You can also tell me what should happen in the next imagine, so I can write it like you want. 
Oh and thank you so so so so so so  much for your nice compliments and your comments! The mean really much to me! Thanky you so much! :D
PS.: Sorry for my bad english and my many errors.

When I woke up the next day, I didn’t know where I was. I looked around and realized that I was by Justin’s. I remember that I was the last day in Justin bathroom and that I was so tired but I didn’t know more. After a few minutes the door opened. I was very curious who it was. It was Justin who came in the room.
J: Morning Anna! How did you sleep?
A: Morning. I slept very well. Your bed is very comfortable. I’m sorry that I fall asleep here.
J: I know, it’s very comfortable! Don’t worry, it’s ok. So when do you want to go sightseeing? I would say we get ready yet and then we drive in the city to eat breakfast and after eating, I show you Californian.
A: That sounds good. I get ready. Can I use your bathroom please?
J: Sure but promise me to not fall asleep.
I rolled my eyes and walked to my suitcases to look for a perfect outfit. Justin was still in the room and watched me how I looked for my outfit.
A: How is the weather today?
J: It was raining in the night, so I think it’s not very hot outside.
A: Ok, thanks.
I took out the perfect outfit and went in the bathroom to get ready. I wear this (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=92969693&.locale=de) it wasn’t really hot outside today. I checked my outfit and hair and walked out to find Justin. He wasn’t in the bedroom. Therefore I walked downstairs in the kitchen. No Justin. He wasn’t in the living room, so I decided to go out to the pool. He wasn’t there but the view was great. It was so beautiful there. Suddenly somebody hugged me from behind.
J: It’s beautiful here.
A: Ahm…yes. Your house it so huge I haven’t found you.
J: I know let’s go?
I nodded and we walked in the house and immediately out to his car. We hopped in and drove like 10 minutes to a cafĂ© where we ate out breakfast. When we ate we went back to the car and began with the sightseeing. The weather wasn’t very good and it began to raining so we didn’t get out of the car. Justin showed me Californian. Then the song “Wake me up” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_KJAg8bHI) came on. I really liked this song.
A: This song is so cool.
J: I know I like it too.
I moved my hand forward to switch louder but then Justin and my hand touched each other. It was a strange feeling and I pulled my hand away immediately. Justin looked at me with a smile in his face. We drove forward and Justin showed me whole Californian. We talk a bit about our lives and about us. I really liked Justin. I hoped Justin liked me too. After Justin we finished we drove home Justin. It was already afternoon. So Justin ordered pizza.
J: Anna, do you want to live here by me or should I drive you to your hotel.
A: Ahm…I don’t know. Say you.
J: I would like when you stay by me.
A smile grows up on my face. Justin Bieber wanted that I stay by him? This can’t be real. It happen that, what I want to happen since years.
A: Yes!
J: Cool!
I was so happy. We walked in the living room. After a few minutes the door rang. Justin came back with two pizzas in his hands. We talked but our conversation was interrupted by my phone. It rang.
A: It’s my dad.

On the phone 

A: Hey, dad!
D: Hey, honey! How was your day?
A: It was great! Justin showed me whole Californina.
D: That’s great. I have tomorrow morning some time. If you want we can meet.
A: Yeah, I would love to.
D: I pick you up at 09:00 a.m. by your hotel.
A: Ok, but dad I stay by Justin’s house.
D: Is this ok for Justin?
A: Yes, he asked me if I want stay.
D: Then I pick you up by Justin’s house but you don’t sleep with Justin in one bed!
A: Don’t worry! Bye.
D: Bye!

End of the phone call

I hung up and looked at Justin.
A: I meet my dad tomorrow morning.
J: That’s great. Do you want to watch some movies?
A: Yeah, that would be great. I love movies.
We picked some movies and walked in Justin’s bedroom to watch them. We began to watch one after the other. We sat in the bed with blankets around our bodies and our pizza pieces in our hands. It was really funny to watch with Justin movies. After we watched like 6 movies it was already 01:00 a.m. We were both very tired and we fall asleep arm-in-arm in Justin’s bed. I knew that I promised my dad to not sleep with Justin in one bed but we fall asleep.

Next Morning

A: Grr…who is this? I’m tired I want to sleep.
J: I don’t know I’ll see.
I nodded and turned around to sleep further.
J: Hey, man! What are you doing here so early in the morning?
D: I have an appointment with Anna. Didn’t she tell you?
J: Uh..yes!
I know I forget the meeting with my dad. I immediately hoped out of Justin’s bed. I had the plan to go to the guest room without being noticed by my dad. I hoped that he doesn't notice that Justin and I have slept in one bed. But this plane went wrong. As I walked out of Justin's room I run in my dad.
A: Hey, dad! I’m sorry I forgot the meeting.
D: Anna? Where have you slept?
A: Ahh..in, in the guestroom! Why?
D: Then why are you coming out of Justin’s room?
A: Ahh..
D: Anna, you promised me to not sleep with Justin in one bed.
A: Dad, I’m sorry but we watched some movies last night and then we fall asleep.
D: You know that I don’t like this.
A: Sorry!
D: If you want to stay here then you don’t sleep with Justin in one bed! Have you understood me?
I just nodded while looking on the ground. My dad walked away.
A: Daddy? Where are you going?
D: You’ve forgot our meeting and till you’re ready to leave its too late. Bye!
I waved my dad goodbye and walked back at Justin’s bedroom. Justin followed me. I laid down on the bed.
J: Anna, is everything ok?
A: It’s just I saw my dad half a year not and now he’s mad at me and have no time for me.
J: He isn’t mad at you. Next week you can spend with your dad. Believe me!
A: If you say this, I’ll believe you.
J: That’s good than if you wouldn’t I would tickle you!
A: No, you wouldn’t do that!
J: No, are you sure?
Just as I would say something Justin came closer to me and tickled me. I don’t know how he knew that I was really ticklish but he knew it. That was a fakt!
A*yelling*: STOOOOP!
J: Why should I stop?
A*yelling*: STOOP!
J: Let me think! No!
I laughed and yelled at him that he should stop but he didn’t. He came even closer to me and laid me on my back. He laid on me, still tickling me.
A: STOOOP! I DO EVERYTHING THAT YOU STOP!
J: Oh really you would do everything? Than say that I’m the best guy you’ve ever met!
A: No why?
J: Say it or I won’t stop tickling you!
A: Ok you’re the best guy I’ve ever met!
Justin stopped tickling me. He lies till on the top of me. I don’t know why he didn’t get up from me but I liked it. We looked our eyes and I can tell you, if you look in Justin’s deep, brown, chocolate eyes, you get lost in it. I felt Justin’s hot breath on my face, yeah so close was he by me. His chest moved up and down, up and down and this feeling calm me down.  He came closer to me. Now our lips were just inches from each other away. I had the weird feeling to kiss him. Our lips met. Thousand of sparks flew in my stomach. I think I fall in love with him. The kiss went deeper and deeper. After some minutes the kiss was very passionate. Justin I rolled to the other side of the bed, so that I was on top of him. His hands moved from my face down my body to my butt. I wanted him and I knew that he wanted me too but I couldn’t do this. Not yet. We knew each other just for 2 days and we aren’t even dating.  I quickly got up from him and sat down at the edge of the bed.
A: Justin, I can’t do that. I’m so sorry for kissing you.
J: Anna, it wasn’t your fault. It was my fault. I’m sorry.
A: No. It wasn’t your fault and not my fault because in my eyes it wasn’t a fault. I liked the kiss and it really means something to me because I really, really like you but we aren’t dating and I don’t know if you’re serious with me.
J: That’s great than I lo-like you too. It wasn’t a fault you’re right. I know that we aren’t dating but I just had the feeling for kissing you. Believe me I mean it serious with you. I would never hurt you!
I smiled at him. He liked me too. I was so happy. I got closer to him and hugged him tight. I was so happy that my dad brought me to Justin. 

Since this day, I knew that I met my love! I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Justin and not somebody other! He was my love, forever!

The End

This Imagine is an open end, so you can imagine what happen next. I hope you like it! Please comment!
Thanks, your writer Belieber1994

2 comments:

  1. This Story is amazing keep writing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing :-) please write as soon as possible another one, you are soo good:-)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.