6 Aug 2013

Found: 11: Feel The Same Way.

Heelllloooooo! Here's chapter 11 because I know you've all been asking for it and you deserve it! I'm so glad that I'm getting a positive reaction on this story, it inspires me to write more, so thank you all very much for what you do. That's all for tonight...(;
9 comments for next chapter?

Wednesday, July 22nd 2012
5:00pm

“Here you go honey; this will look amazing on you for tonight.” Pattie said.
She handed me an outfit that I was going to maybe buy to where to the Teen Choice Awards tonight. I was excited to be going; it was very first award show and I was nominated for Best New Artist. I probably wouldn’t win, but I still felt special to just be nominated. Justin was also nominated for a lot of things. I won’t even name them all because there was way too many. I was proud of him, for getting so far and achieving so many things lately. I actually like him a little more than yesterday. I felt like I was falling for him, and for once I felt like a guy liked me back.
“Did you get the jumper on?” Pattie yelled from the other side of the door of the dressing room.
I walked out and twirled around. She dropped her jaw and smiled politely. I could tell that she definitely like the outfit.
“How do I look?” I asked with a smile as I made a pose.
“You look amazing, Justin will love it.”
I smiled and went back and changed. Yup, this was the jumper that I was getting. After I changed, Pattie and I went back and shopped for accessories. After finding everything, we headed back home. For this award show, I had to walk by myself on the red carpet. I was kind of scared, but I knew that Justin would be somewhere near me or something.
After we got home, we sat around and Pattie helped me get ready. Justin just watched because he was already ready to go. He was wearing a camouflage shirt with white pants and a pair of sunglasses. I rolled my eyes at him and let Pattie continued to curl my hair. When she finished, we moved on to my make-up. Good thing that Pattie was close to a professional, because I would rather have her do it. When she finished my makeup, I changed into my jumper and stared at myself in awe in the mirror. My outfit http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_11_teen/set?id=88915354 was complete, and I looked good.
“Wow, I look amazing. Thank you so much Pattie!” I said.
“Anytime, really, but I have to go now, my flight leaves tonight.”
“Oh you’re leaving?” I asked.
“Yeah, I have to get some business done.”
I made a pouty face before hugging her. She left the bathroom and Justin walked in and stared at me. I turned on my heel and smiled at him. His jaw dropped and it looked like he was going to drool, I had to laugh at him.
“Stop staring. It makes me uncomfortable.”
I brushed past him and headed downstairs. He followed close behind me, bugging me with questions like always. I put my heels on at the door and we walked outside together. He just wouldn’t leave me alone! I wanted to turn around and strangle him as we got into the car. Just as I thought I was starting to like him, he did this.
“Listen, you’re annoying.” I flat out said.
He laughed and put his arms around me, hugging me tight. I pushed him off and fixed my hair. He was so obnoxious sometimes, but it was cute. Every annoying thing he did, I secretly liked.
When we arrived at the award show, I stepped out first and lights flashed everywhere. Everyone called my name out as I was led by a few guards and a few of my co-managers down the red carpet. I kept a smile on my face as I tried my best not to fall over in my heels. I posed for the pictures and even stopped for a few interviews.
“So (YN), you’re nominated for best new artist; how does that feel?” the interviewer asked.
“It’s amazing honestly. I can’t believe that I’m even nominated, I mean I just began my career not even a month ago.”
“Well you’re pretty popular with the beliebers! I’m sure you understand that well, seeing you are Justin’s first official girlfriend…”
“Yeah, it’s great, sometimes, I mean with the beliebers… Sometimes the hate gets to me, but I try my best to ignore it.”
I continued my walk down the red carpet until it came to an abrupt end. I headed backstage along with my little posse that I had with me and we stood around. There were so many other celebrities walking around; I can say that I was stunned to see them. From Lady Gaga to Katy Perry to… One Direction?! I saw them and immediately dropped my jaw. I hadn’t heard any of their music, besides What Makes You Beautiful, but all I knew was that they were all good looking. I walked right up to them as they finished a backstage interview, and I introduced myself.
“You must be One Direction?” I said with a smile.
“And you’re (YN) (YLN)! Wow, I can’t believe that we’re meeting you!” Liam yelled.
I smiled and shook hands with them all. I was the one who should’ve felt honored to meet them, but they seemed way more honored than I did. They had a bunch of questions for me and I couldn’t help but giggle and blush. Oh god, was I fangirling again?
“So where’s your boyfriend?” Harry asked.
Ugh, his accent was so amazing. I loved any kind of European accent, it didn’t matter if it was Irish or British, as long as it was from Europe.
“My boyfriend? I mean, yes, Justin.”
I caught myself before I continued with my dumbness. I practically forgot about Justin, and I almost was close to saying that I was single. That would not have been good, especially when I did have small feelings for Justin…
“He should be coming any minute actually; he was behind me on the red carpet.”
“Oh, well, we’ll see you around. It was really great meeting you; maybe we can get your number later.” Niall said.
“Of course, after the show.” I blushed.
I gave them all hugs before we continued on our journey to find Justin. We walked around for a while and I saw all of my idols; even Adam FREAKING Levine. I absolutely admired his music and everything about him, he was amazing. Eventually, I had to stop day dreaming about him, because we ran into Justin.
“Hey babe.” He said as he put his arm around my waist.
I smiled up at him and he kissed my cheek, leaving behind a tingling sensation. I bit my lip and we continued to move on towards our reserved seats. He kept his arm around me the whole time, and it felt so nice. For never being in a real relationship before, this was new to me. I felt like he actually liked me, unlike my previous 'boyfriends' did.
We got to our seats and everyone was just getting settled in. We were right up in the front row, where the cameras were going to be on us all the time. I figured that’s what would happen seeing that we were the world’s new ’it’ couple. Being in the spotlight 24/7 sucked most of the time.
“Hey, you’re (YN) (YLN)…”
I looked up to see Demi Lovato looking at me with a smile as she spoke. I parted my lips slowly, but I couldn’t really speak. Demi was such a big inspiration to me, and I was now finally meeting her. I could barely speak, but when I did I was relieved that nothing dumb came out of my mouth.
“Yeah, Demi Lovato. You are such a big inspiration to me; a-are you sitting here?” I asked pointing to the seat next to mine.
“No, actually I’m hosting the show,” she pointed to the stage in front of us, “Selena Gomez is sitting right here! It's really nice meeting you."
"You too!"
"I should go now, but you should call me sometime." Demi added.
"Yeah, I will."
I shook hands with her before she left and headed to her seat. Anyways, Selena Gomez was sitting next to me? I heard that she was pretty nice, and I loved her acting, but I’d never actually paid much attention to her besides that. When she came and sat down, she immediately freaked out, like me earlier.
“OMG, your (YN)!” she yelled.
I held back a laugh and stood to hug her. Justin just stared at us both like we were crazy. After I hugged her, she hugged Justin, but quickly turned back to me and sat down on my right.
“I seriously love your new song, Me & You. I play it all of the time while I’m driving!” she said with a giggle.
“Oh, that’s so sweet! I didn’t know that anybody liked it that much…”
“Uh, honey, everybody loves it.”
We continued to talk while Justin talked to Dan. By the way she talked, she acted like we were best friends. I was already beginning to like her, and I’d only known her for 20 minutes. We kept on talking until the lights dimmed and everyone quieted down. I looked out to the stage to see a group of dancers come out and dance along with music filling the arena. The big screen in front named off a bunch of people who I assumed were the people nominated for awards. Selena’s name came up and I turned to her and smiled. She smiled back and laughed. When Justin’s name came up, we were all standing by then, and Dan next to him got up and walked on stage. He started dancing for a few seconds before sitting back down.
“What was that?” Justin laughed.
“Nothing.”
I couldn’t help but laugh at the both of them and squeeze Justin’s hand. Lately, he’d been acting kinda different. It was like, just weird.
We all sat and waited while awards were given out to everyone. Justin went up a few times, and it was pretty fun seeing him up there. I cheered for him and waited for him to come back each time. He always came back at least 5 minutes later and he seemed out of breath. But this time he had to stay backstage for his performance. I waited patiently for him to come, and when he did I mouthed the words to his songs and smiled and danced along with Selena.
“If I was your boyfriend I’d never let you go.”
He looked so serious and into it as he danced up on stage, it was amazing. This was the first time that I saw him in concert, and we weren’t even at a concert. I felt somewhat, proud… Which was odd.
“Awe, you guys are so cute.” Selena said as he finished up his performance.
“Thanks. Don’t you have your own boy toy?” I joked.
“Actually, I do! Zayn Malik, you know, from 1D?”
“Oh, you’re dating him?” I smiled.
She nodded and I laughed. I just saw him earlier, and I had no idea that he even had a girlfriend. He and Selena were a cute couple though, and I found out that they’d been dating for 4 months now. Longer than me and Justin’s ‘relationship’.
Well, the award I was nominated for I didn’t win. I mean I wasn’t expecting to, because I was just found like less than a month ago, but still. I had fun though, but it wasn’t even over yet.
“And the award for Choice Artist of the Year goes to… Justin Bieber!”
The whole stadium erupted in cheers as we all stood in the front row. Justin hugged everyone else first before turning to me and hugging me tight, planting a kiss right on my lips. I wasn’t expecting it, but it sure did feel amazing. He pulled away and smiled before heading up on stage and accepting his award.
Wow. We had just kissed. It was very surreal, it felt so amazing! I was still mesmerized by his touch, let alone his kisses. I couldn’t take my mind off it all night. Hopefully he felt the same way.

16 comments:

  1. Please write more its sooooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgg please moree!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing like always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome,next soon please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing next chapter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next chapter please, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ask za about what he said in the next one :))!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Next chapter please :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Next chapter please :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. More more more

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need more !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please post the next chapter! I love this story

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please post the next chapter? And what's different about Justin?

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.