28 Aug 2013

Found: 24: The Last Time.

Hii guys. Here;s da next chapter! I know that you're all asking for Jerry(; and he will come eventually. But if you know me, you know that i'm horrible at writing dirty stuff so I never write it! I hope you understand my complications because that's pretty much all I have to say today. Anyways, expect another post in a few days or maybe even tomorrow if you guys comment.
How about you leave 10 comments and i'll get the chappy ASAP?(:
Oh and BTW 17 comments on the last one? You guys are awesome I love you people.


Chapter 24:
Saturday, November 3rd, 2012 
4:00PM 
  
“I’d like everyone to give a big welcome to (YN) (YLN)!” Ellen yelled as she stood up. 
Everyone in the audience stood up and clapped along with Ellen. I walked in my planned outfit and smiled to the audience while my song played. I laughed as I hugged Ellen and waved to the crowd before taking my seat. We had to wait a few minutes for the crowd to quiet down before we could begin! It was funny how loud they were. 
“Isn’t everyone glad that I finally got an interview with the famous (YN) (YLN)!?” Ellen asked the crowd. 
They screamed once more and I blushed and laughed. She turned back towards me and we began talking about the simple things. 
“You’re so busy being on tour, it must be a crazy schedule. How are you?” She asked. 
“I’m doing great! A few minor problems, but I’m great.” 
“That’s good! Speaking of that tour how is it?” 
I laughed thinking of all of the memories of the tour so far, and many to come, before replying, “It’s honestly the best thing ever! I’ve met so many new people and just being around them is always a fun time!” 
“Sounds like a fun time, especially with the Bieber crew, right?” 
I laughed and nodded my head as she smiled at me. 
“And your birthday was just a few days ago, right?” she asked again. 
“Yep!” 
“And I’m sure most of us have an idea of what you did for that…” 
As she spoke pictures of me and Justin popped up on the screen behind us. I blushed just seeing us together. It was a little tiny slideshow and we watched it. There were actually a lot of cute photos there. 
“Yeah, I was keeping it simple this year. No parties, just having a calm 17th birthday.” I laughed. 
“Spending it with your boyfriend Justin, we see.” She laughed. 
“Yep!” 
I didn’t want to get to into the subject of Justin, but I knew that we would. I knew our boundaries for our relationship and I knew that Ellen wouldn’t go past them. She was an amazing person and I knew what was going to come from her next. 
“You’re expecting this next thing aren’t you,” I nodded, “Now we are going to have a Bieber segment for the first time on the show! We’re going to let the audience ask questions about Justin or (YCN). Nothing to personal, but make sure it’s something we wanna know.” 
Lots of teenage girls were in the audience, so I had a feeling that this would be interesting. I smiled as Ellen told me to pick a girl from the audience as they all raised their hands. I squinted like I was thinking, before choosing a girl relatively my age in the audience. 
“I was wondering what Justin got you for your birthday.” She said shakily. 
“Actually, Justin got me this necklace,” I said as I grabbed the J in my hands and twirled it between my fingers, “for my birthday.” 
She sat down and I picked the next girl who began speaking, “Is it hard to date a celebrity and not a normal person?” 
I thought about it for a second while she sat down and waited for my answer. I’d actually been asked this before and I always had the same answer. 
“Okay this might turn into a story but I’m gonna be totally honest! I don’t consider Justin as a celebrity really, he is a normal person. It’s no different than dating someone who’s not famous, because Justin is probably the dorkiest normal person I know of. He doesn’t act like a celebrity around me, so pretty much think of it as a normal relationship.” 
I realized after I said that, that it was a long answer. But people need to understand that dating Justin is no different than dating someone infamous. Like honestly, Justin’s a pretty normal boy to me. 
“Last question, what’s Justin like before concerts and on the tour bus?” 
I laughed before beginning, “Justin is… he’s hard to explain. He’s very fun to be around and he’s always happy. He always thinks of the most random things to do and he always is pranking everyone. It’s not a normal week if he hasn’t pranked someone as least once.” 
Everyone clapped for me and we went to commercial. I talked to Ellen and the crowd while the cameras were off for a few minutes before I had to leave. I really was expecting different questions, but I guess not. 
  
I turned off the TV after watching my segment on Ellen. I couldn’t help but smile and turn to Justin. I had filmed that yesterday and it just aired today. I was expecting some good reviews from my first interview with Ellen, right? I was back on the tour bus with everyone on tour, but only Justin and I watched it together. 
“Happy?” I said to Justin about talking good about him. 
“Very. You looked so cute while you giggled and blushed.” Justin laughed. 
“Shut up!” I giggled as I hit his chest playfully. 
I stood up and scratched my head. My hair was a completely mess but I could honestly care less around Justin anymore. I grabbed his hands and tried to drag him off of the couch, but he wouldn’t budge. I could tell that he was pulling back and I couldn’t help but make a pouty face as he laughed at me. 
“Come on Justin, you’re being difficult!” I yelled. 
He laughed at me and I let go when I heard a knock on the bedroom door. I looked from Justin to the doorway then back to Justin. It was probably just Fredo asking what we wanted for dinner. Justin sat up and I skipped towards the door.
“Scooter!? What are ya doing?” I said as I opened the door. 
“Um, (YN),” His eyes flickered behind me to what I knew was Justin, “Can I talk to you? Alone?” 
I nodded because he seemed worried. We went to the other part of the bus, leaving Justin in the bedroom. Seeing Scooter worried, made me worried because I felt like something was wrong. Scratch that, I knew that something was wrong.
“So what’s up?” I said as I sat on the counter.
“I really don’t want to do this, and I hope that you won’t hate me for it, but I have to bring you home.” 
I laughed, “That’s fine, and I kinda miss my family. When will I come back here? What’s the whole schedule?”
“There is no schedule kiddo. I mean, I have to take you home and you won’t be coming back, at all. Your mom still has full custody over you and she somehow twisted in the law when you left. You’re still under 18 years of age, so you have to do what she says. And she is making me do this. You have to leave and break up with Justin. I-I’m so sorry.”
I felt my heart drop in my chest. Break up with Justin? That- that couldn’t happen. I couldn’t do that, and I couldn’t leave here. Scooter explained things further into detail, telling me that my mom’s exact words were ‘If she can’t obey me, then I’ll take everything away.’. He also told me that this was the end of my career, most likely. Unless I went on without Justin, that’s also what my mom said. She was trying to make me miserable…
“Listen, your mom told me to cancel everything for you, but if it makes you feel better I’ve only postponed any further plans we’ve made for you. I don’t want to do this, and I hope you know that-“ 
“I do. I just, I have to talk to Justin.”
I left the room and found Justin waiting patiently to talk to me. I told him everything. He looked emotionless, yet I knew that he was broken inside. I could feel it inside me too.
“Don’t do this to me (YN).” He begged me.
“I don’t have a choice Justin. But listen,” I grabbed his chin and made him look me in the eyes, “I will find a way to be with you, no matter what it takes. She can’t keep me away from you forever.” 
Soon after, I left. Neither of us said goodbye because we knew that it would hurt too much. So instead, we said ‘I love you’ and no other words. I sat in a flight back to my house, depressed, confused, sad. The only memory I had of Justin now was the ‘J’ necklace hanging on my neck. 
When my flight landed, I was picked up from the airport by Kendall, who could tell that I was very upset. I buckled up and stared out of the window the whole way home. There was small talk, but no actual conversations. When we pulled up into the driveway, I immediately went to open my door, but Kendall grabbed my arm and stopped me. 
“Listen, I know that you’re upset right now, and I want to help. Payton and I got an apartment together and if you ever need to come over you’re welcome. Mom’s literally gone crazy… drinking, drugs, I don’t know what’s gotten into her lately. Even our stepdad left. Just don’t let this get to you, okay?” 
I nodded slightly while looking into her eyes before looking away and getting my bags from the trunk. I slowly took them out with Kendall’s help and we brought them inside. Our journey up to the doorstep was fine, but when we opened the door, it wasn’t too great. The first greeting was my mom throwing a glass bottle at us, just missing my head by inches and crashing into the wall behind me. My heart was beating fast just laying eyes on her. Her messy hair, her tired eyes, the mascara smeared down her face from tears. I’d never seen her like this before. 
The house was a mess as I traveled through it to bring my bags to my room upstairs. I tried to drown out the world while I was in there, but I was interrupted by light knocks on my door. I yelled come in only to be surprised by my two little sisters Taylor and Kels. I sat up and smiled. They weren’t so happy though, they had tears down their cheeks within seconds. I held them both in my arms as we sat on my bed. 
“What’s wrong?” I asked worriedly. 
“Mommy.” Taylor sobbed. 
Shh, everything’s okay guys. You guys can sleep here in my bed for now. Mommy will get better; she’s just lost right now. Do you guys want something to cheer you up?” I asked. 
They nodded and I pulled out my phone and found Justin’s contact. I pressed FaceTime and within seconds he answered. He smiled right away when he saw the two little girls on each of my side. They wiped away their tears and smiled for once. I let them talk to him for some time before they literally fell asleep in my arms. 
“So how is everything?” Justin asked me as we got back to the painful reality. 
“Not good. I was greeted by my mom with a bottle thrown at my head, if that explain things. If I don’t kill myself, she will.” 
“Hey, don’t talk like that. Things can’t be that bad.” 
“Justin, she’s drunk and doing drugs now. It is that bad… It doesn’t help that I have to go back to that school Monday. I can’t handle all of this pressure, I don’t know what I’m gonna do.” I whispered. 
“Just promise me that you won’t do anything to harm yourself?” Justin worriedly asked. 
It was hard for me to say that I wouldn’t. With a life like this, who wouldn’t try to end it? Justin didn’t fully understand the extent of my problems. I looked away from the camera and thought about it. Obviously suicide thoughts had already crossed my head, and that wasn’t normal. I hadn’t even been here for a day; imagine how it was going to be after a week. 
“(YN) (YLN) look at me.” Justin begged. 
“No Justin. I can’t promise you anything, I-I’m sorry…” 
I pressed the end button and that was the last time I contacted Justin. 

18 comments:

  1. Omg nooo! But anyways love this story like usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i hope they get back together but your writing is good as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything get's better :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooooo saaaaadddd

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kinda don't like it cuz it so deprssing just make it brighter lol <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kinda don't like it because it so sad just make it cheerful (: But it's still a good story ! Moreee ! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sad make it better

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg this story is so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really good story a sad one though :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This will make me cry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nexxxxttttttttt!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG NOOOO this is so sad, I really hope it gets happier because i'd hate for this to end really depressing:(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really good but sad

    ReplyDelete
  14. Post already aaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't think people will be intersted in this stoty if you always post late

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.