17 Aug 2013

Found: 19: Again, With The Feelings.

Hiiiiii guys! Sorry for posting so late but it's been such a long day that I haven't gotten around to it! But here it is! Hmmm, tonight I'm gonna try...
10 different comments for next chapter? You guys can do it(; I'm sure of it!
Oh and (YCN) stands for your couple name!

Chapter 19:
Thursday, September 27th, 2012
4:00pm
 
“I just wanna say that this tour is honestly already a success and I have a good feeling about it.” Scooter said as we all sat around and ate snacks at the arena.
“Me too, I really think everyone will be surprised.” I added as I took a bite into my apple.
I smiled and Justin put his arm around me. He kissed my cheek and I blushed a bit. Everyone just kinda stared at us, I felt quite awkward. I knew that we were acting different, and obviously so did they.
“Okay, spit it out, what’s going on?” Tyler said before anyone else.
“Fine, we’ll tell you. Let’s just say that we don’t have to lie anymore.” I said.
Tyler formed a huge ‘o’ with his mouth and everyone sort of cheered. I laughed and snuggled closer to Justin on the couch. I hoped that everyone understood that, because I sure didn’t want to explain it. But of course, there were those confused people who had no idea that we weren’t dating before.
After a while, we decided to head home to get a lot of rest for the next few days. I wanted to go out to eat, but we seriously needed all of the sleep and rest we could get. Tomorrow was going to be a movie day with my new boyfriend. YAY!
We got home and I plopped on the couch and waited for Justin to get out of the shower so that I could take one. I decided to sit outside on the patio and just chill, so I did. The breeze was very calming and I just took time to sit and think. I thought about school, about Isaac, about what he said. Twitter, I should check twitter, I thought. I wanted to see some of the things people were saying about me, was it really that bad?
I clicked on the twitter app and just as I typed in my name, I jumped from hearing the door open. I immediately locked my phone and turned in my seat to see Justin walking out.
“Oh, hey, you’re done showering.” I said like it wasn’t obvious.
“Yeah, you can hop in the shower now.” He replied.
I smiled and stood up, walking inside and upstairs. Justin closed the door behind me and locked it, I could hear him. I went upstairs and into our bathroom and got in the shower. I didn’t want Justin to know that I was looking for bad tweets, because he’d be pissed. He didn’t want me to see it, when he knew that eventually I would.
I got out of the shower and changed in the bathroom before walking out and into our bedroom. I loved calling it ours; because I did practically live here now. I only went home on the weekends sometimes…
I dried my hair and put my head down, but when I looked up, I saw Justin standing in front of me with my phone. I dropped the towel in the hamper before walking back towards him. He still stood with my phone in his hands, oh great, he probably knew. I told myself a month ago to change my password, but I forgot, of course.
“Justin I wasn’t-“
“(YN) (YLN) is so beautiful… (YN) (YLN) is so perf, like why can’t I be like her… have you heard this girl sing? She’s got talent… I can’t believe I’m going to see Justin perform with his GIRLFRIEND in two days, first performance too!... It must be amazing to have a boyfriend like Justin, (YN) is so lucky… (YCN) is so cute, like seriously, I want a relationship like them…” Justin read tweets aloud.
He then locked my phone and looked up at me. I stared into his eyes and he set my phone on the bed before coming back over to me and standing right in front of me, making me have to look up at him.
“People aren’t saying bad things about you, they love you. And if they do, so what? They’re just jealous because they don’t have what you’ve got. You can’t let it get to you, baby. Please, don’t do it.” Justin said.
“But you don’t understand, I want to. If I don’t, I’ll be left wondering what they’re saying. Justin, if it hurts me, it’s my fault.” I said as I looked down.
“I don’t want you to be hurt-“
“Stop caring about me so much. I mean- don’t do that, but just this one time Justin.”
He sighed and handed me my phone. I unlocked it and went to twitter. It was hard to find bad tweets, which was good, but when I did, I wasn’t exactly expecting them to be that bad. I was thinking just simple mean things, but the things they said, really hurt. When someone goes and tells you to kill yourself, it’s not exactly something to get over easily.
“Don’t cry.” Justin said as he put his arms around me.
That’s when I realized that I was crying. Wait, I was crying? Ugh, does that make me look weak much? Especially on the very first day of us dating, I had to cry somehow.
“I’m fine.” I sobbed as I wiped away my tears.
“Stop trying to put on a tough act, it’s okay to let go sometimes.” Justin said as he hugged me tighter.
I finally let go and cried into his shirt. It made me feel better though, because I’d never done something like that. I was always holding myself together in front of everyone, not spilling my feelings. It was like a weird new experience to me because for one, I’d never had a boyfriend, and for two, I’d never cried in front of a guy before.
“Do you wanna lay down?” Justin asked.
“It’s only 6:30pm, we can’t go to bed.” I laughed as I wiped away my last tears.
“No, but we can talk and just be together.”
I agreed but we went downstairs instead and laid together on the couch in front of the fireplace. It was peaceful and everything just seemed so right. We talked about everything and I asked him all of the questions I had been dying to ask. But there was this one last question before we both fell asleep.
“Justin, why did you choose me?” I asked quietly as I yawned.
“What do you mean?” he laughed.
“Well, I’m 16 years old, and I’m not really funny. I don’t really cook, and I can barely keep a conversation. I‘m not a very fun person to be around, because in my eyes and most other peoples I’m a complete bitch, and I’m so mean to you. Why did you chose that you wanted to actually be with me?”
“Okay, let’s go through this together then. For one, age is just a number, and I know that that sounds corny, but honestly, I could care less that you’re 16. You’re still mature and stunning and able to keep me satisfied. I think you have an amazing personality and a sense of humor. If you can’t cook, we can get McDonalds, because honestly I can eat that all of the time and so can you. We just had a 4 hour conversation and I didn’t get bored once, that's another point. Another is that I have so much fun around you, even though you do pick on me. I think it’s cute when you’re in denial or you say that you hate me, because I know that you’re thinking the opposite. And adding more to what you think, I think you have the most amazing smile I’ve ever seen, and don’t even get me started on your laugh. You have such potential, and you’re so beautiful in everyone’s eyes, I consider myself lucky.”
I sat and thought about what he said. He really thought all of that? Wow, I didn’t think I’d hear that from anyone. He found a way around everything I said. It was like he had all of the right words to say to make me feel like I was worthy enough to be with him. He said that he was lucky, but I felt lucky. I didn’t even get time to reply to his amazing message before I passed out. It was only 10:00pm, but I was tired, it’d been a long day.
 
The next morning, I woke up in Justin’s arms on the couch. I actually felt comfortable for once, sleeping on a couch. Justin was still sound asleep, so I thought I’d attempt to cook him something. I was a horrible cook, so we’d see how these pancakes turned out.
I stood in the kitchen, constantly flipping the pancakes and reading the back of the box. Am I doing this right? I thought. I wasn’t sure, but I tried. After my messed up pancakes, I made eggs and bacon, and I thought I did pretty well myself.
Just as I opened the cupboards to grab plates, I felt Justin squeeze my sides behind me. I giggled and jumped as I set the plates down.
“You made me breakfast? But I thought that you didn’t cook?” he said.
“Well I don’t… And you can see that in my non-circular pancakes…” we both laughed, “But hey! I thought that I’d be a good girlfriend and do something nice for you for once.”
He smiled and pressed his lips against mine. There was that spark again, same feeling, same everything about it. He pulled away and I served both of our plates. We sat down at the dining table on the patio in front of the pool and started eating. I thought the food was good, and Justin looked pretty satisfied as he ate too.
“This tastes way better than it looks!” he said with a smile.
“I’ll just take that as a compliment…”
We both laughed. After we finished eating, we washed our plates and laid down on the couch together, watching movies. We started watching a scary movie, but neither of us were really in the mood for scary, so we decided to turn it off. I went over to the Blu-ray player and looked for a movie in the little compartment below the TV.
“Should we watch… 21 jump street, Project X, Twilight…”
“I really need to get rid of that movie.” Justin interrupted me.
“Twilight? Why?” I asked.
“I’ve never watched it, and I have the all four movies, besides the one that hasn’t come out yet.”
“WHAT?! YOU’VE NEVER SEEN TWI- That’s it, we’re watching these.” I insisted.
He laughed and agreed. I couldn’t believe that he’d never seen any of the movies. I wasn’t a fan of the first two, but after that they started getting good.
We laid on the couch together and I explained a few things to him before the movie started. He was literally clueless for the first 30 minutes and he wouldn’t shut up.
“Hey, I remember when I met Taylor, he was a nice guy.”
“Seriously Justin? Do you have to interrupt the movie every five seconds with how you’ve met every person who’s been in this movie or had anything to do with it?” I asked as I turned to look at him.
“Sorry, but I’ll watch now. So why is his hair long? It looks so dumb.”
“Oh. My. God.” I mumbled.
This kid was not going to stop with the dumb pointless questions, seriously. Every time he talked, it was about the most pointless things. I wondered sometimes what went through his head… We finished two of the movies, and after that, he stopped with the questions. He was kinda interested now, finally. He just thought that it was a sappy love story, but don’t we all?
We watched the next two movies and by the end of the last one, he was excited for the next one. He literally promised me that he’d take me to the midnight showing, and I was so willing too.
“I didn’t think I’d ever be saying this, but I’m glad that I watched these movies with you.”
“You wouldn’t have watched them if I wasn’t here, would you?”
“No, but hey, at least I did.”
I laughed at him and he leaned in and kissed me. Again, with the feelings.

11 comments:

  1. you are amazing! i love this story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great chappy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww he's sooo sweet:$

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait for these kisses to get deeper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe it's cute how he is so into twilight now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your stories and I think you're amazing and have a great talent that can take you somewhere in life :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMB!!!!!!! I FOUND love with this story, did you see what I did there...yes...no....no okay nevermind My point is I LOVE YOUR STORY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Next chapter please !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need nore drama hahha and naje it a little more dirty lol love yaa <33

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.