3 Aug 2013

Found: 9: Secrets To Be Told.

Helllooooo! I posted on the other blog too, finishing the story, because you guys have been asking. Anyways, here's another chapter of Found, and I hope you like it! Let me answer some questions that you may have before getting to the story!
Q: When will you post in the other blog?
A: Already did!
Q: When's the first kiss?
A: Just wait and see(;
Q: Has Justin dated Selena in this story?
A: Nope! You'll hear more about her later!
And I can't think of any more... Lol. If you have any, just leave a comment and ask meeee!
7 comments for next chapter?

Chapter 9:
Friday, June 29th, 2012
8:00pm

“So where are you guys going again?” my little sister Taylor asked for the tenth time.
“Why do you care so much!?” I yelled back.
“Woah, (YN), calm down,” Justin said as he put his arm in front of me to stop me, “We’re going to a friend’s house sweetie.”
He bent down to get height and talked to her. I couldn’t understand how Justin was so nice to them. Sometimes I absolutely could not stand my sisters. All day they had been bugging us, and for the first time since I’d been with Justin, I wanted to be alone with him. Weird, right? Well it was true. Luckily we were standing by the door getting ready to leave for the bonfire. It was on the other side of town and Justin volunteered to drive there.
We got ready way early so we had just been sitting around the house doing nothing. I just wanted to get out of here and stay out of here; at least until everyone was sleeping.
“Be back by at least 3, okay?” my mom yelled behind us.
“Alright mom love you, bye!”
Justin shut the door behind us and he even opened my door for me when we got to the car. What a gentleman… I was surprised, but at the same time I wasn’t. We pulled out of the driveway and I dialed Tyler’s number right away.
“Hey girl!” he answered.
“Hey Tyler, what are you up to?” I asked.
“On my way to Ade’s party, you? How’s Atlanta?”
“Actually, I’m taking a little break. I’m on my way to Ade’s party too, with Justin.”
“Girl! I can’t wait to see you there, oh and Justin, oh la la, gotta go, bye!”
He hung up the phone and I just shook my head and laughed. He always made my day, or night, same thing. I directed Justin to Ade’s party and soon enough we were there. We parked on the street and when we stepped out of the car, I took Justin’s hand in mine and we headed towards her house. We just went through the gates around back and everyone was already sitting around the fire talking. There were quite a few people there, actually a lot, and they all looked over to us. I held Justin’s hand tight and we made our way around the pool to the people around the fire.
“Hey guys!” I said with a smile.
Ade stood up right away and ran and hugged me. I couldn’t help but laugh and stumble back a little. She let go and turned her attention to Justin, like everyone else.
“Ade, everyone, this is… well Justin.”
Justin waved and weakly said hello. I could tell that he felt kind of awkward, but it’s not like he was left out. Everyone loved him and half of these people were 18; his age exactly.
“Wow, you didn’t tell me you were bringing a celebrity. So this is what you did all summer?” she asked with a smirk.
“Hey! I thought you hated him!” someone else yelled.
“Well,” I looked up at Justin who looked like he was holding back a laugh, “now we’re dating.”
Everyone accepted him as we went and sat down and just sat around the fire. Ade made me sit on Justin’s lap because there were no other chairs. I just went along with it, making sure it seemed like we were together. We all sat around talking, and Justin talked way more than me. He kept showing off, but it was cute. People took pictures with him and posted them on their Instagrams and everything like that. We were actually having a great time!
Soon we were all just sitting and talking. I laid on Justin’s chest as we all laughed and joked; he was actually really comfortable.
“You guys are adorable!” Ade said as she stared at us.
I looked up at Justin and smiled. He smiled back at me and kissed my forehead. For once, I felt like we really were dating; but let’s all remember that it’s just an act. We had no connection at all anyways; those tingles that I felt on my skin when he kissed me didn’t mean a thing, right?
“So how’d you guys meet?” someone else asked.
“Oh, I forgot to tell you guys didn’t I? I got signed with Island Def Jam Records!”
“How could you forget that!?” everyone yelled at me.
“I don’t know! Don’t judge me… Anyways, I had been talking to some managers about singing since the beginning of summer and somehow we got set up; it was that simple.” I explained.
“Come on, babe, it was way different than that. My manager Scooter Braun signed her and when I stopped by the studio awhile back, she was there too and when I saw her, I knew that I had to make her mine, no matter what.”
I bit my lip and looked up at Justin. We had to lie a bit about the timing, but whatever. I’d always wanted a guy to say that about me, but I didn’t think Justin would be that guy. It made me get butterflies in my stomach, but they quickly went away. He didn’t mean it anyways; it was all just an act. Ugh, sometimes I wanted to be with him, and sometimes I didn’t. This sucked, a lot.
“That’s so cute! (YN), you got a good guy. Be happy!” Tyler yelled out loud.
I blushed and buried my face in Justin’s sweatshirt. Tyler was the only one here who knew that it was fake, and luckily he was covering for me. I tried to stay away from him, because I knew that he’d say something, but it didn’t work. He grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the fire. We stood on the opposite side of the pool; where no one could hear us.
“Why didn’t you tell me!?” he yelled/whispered.
“Tell you what?”
“That you actually have feelings for Justin!”
“What, no- I don’t-“
“Come on, yes you do and we both know it. You act more into him than before, more than you need to. Just admit it; I won’t say I told you so.”
“Fine, I’m starting to have somewhat feelings for him. No biggie!”
He shook his head and just had a smirk on his face. At least he didn’t say I told you so! But when I said that I had somewhat feelings for Justin, that’s when it actually hit me. I had feelings for Justin, and there was no way that I could deny it. There’s nothing that I could do about it either, sometimes life was too hard to handle.
I began walking back towards everyone with Tyler, slowly. He kept telling me to tell Justin, but I refused. I threw my hands up in the air and practically yelled, all I knew was that it was loud and the next thing I was in the pool. My foot was right on the edge and I had thrown myself back on accident. Tyler attempted to grab my arm, but he stumbled backwards after I fell. I came up from the cold water and got my breath back right away. I was in 12 feet, so I couldn’t touch. Everyone was on the edge of the pool crowding and making sure that I was okay. I couldn’t help but laugh at myself; why not?
“Come here.” Justin said as he reached out an arm.
I grabbed his arm and smiled before pulling him in with me. The water splashed around me and within seconds he surfaced and came up smiling. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me in. Even though the water was freezing, I could feel his warm breath and body heat radiating to me. It felt comforting to have him hold me again.
“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” Everyone chanted.
I really didn’t want to, but we kinda had to for the publicity of our relationship. I took a deep breath and Justin leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. I pressed back and our lips moved in sync as everyone cheered. I pulled away just seconds later; my lips left with a tingling sensation. Justin smiled at me and I hugged him tighter as we swam back to the shallow end together.
He helped me out and Ade was right there with two towels for us. Before even wrapping a towel around himself, Justin helped me with mine. Was he trying to make me fall for him? Or was he always like this? Either way, I liked it…
“Thanks for pulling me in.” Justin said as we sat down and I sat on his lap.
“Sorry about that, I guess you just slipped.” I joked.
“No really, thanks.” He whispered in my ear.
I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck and it sent shivers down my spine. I closed my eyes and pictured what we looked like. We were a cute couple, weren’t we?
“Smile!” Tyler said as he held up my phone.
We both smiled and he snapped a picture. I just curled my legs up best I could and cuddled with Justin in our chair. I didn’t want to leave, because I was so comfortable, but eventually it started getting late. It was about 2:00am when I checked the time.
“Alright guys,” I said as I stood up, “We’re gonna head out. But I’ll see you again this summer hopefully.”
Everyone said their goodbyes and Justin and I gave Ade her towels back. I was still a bit damp, along with Justin, but it wasn’t going to take long for us to get home anyways.
When we got home, we both took quick quiet showers and washed our bodies. I took one first, so I was laying on my bed waiting for Justin. I looked at the pictures Tyler took of Justin and me on my phone. They were cute, even the ones when we weren’t wet. I went to Instagram and posted the group picture from tonight. There were a bunch of people, and Justin and I were barely even next to each other, so I wondered what people would think. The caption was: tonight was fun, let’s do it again @justinbieber. I tagged mostly everyone else I knew too. It got a lot of likes right away, it was kinda crazy. And it was definitely something that I was still getting used to.
I heard Justin step out of the bathroom already changed. I kinda wanted to see him in a towel, but oh well, there’s always the rest of this year, right? I laughed to myself and he looked over to me and turned his head slightly.
“What?” he asked with a smile.
“Oh nothing.”
He just shook his head and sat down in my office chair by my desk. After a few minutes, I looked up at him and gave him a funny look.
“Okay, I’ll start making my bed, where do you want me to sleep?” he asked as he stood up.
I looked around and thought for a minute. I wasn’t going to let him just sleep on the floor, even though he was obviously willing. I took a deep breath and peeled back the covers next to me and patted my bed.
"Right here." I answered his question.
Without talking, he laid down next to me and we both laid on our backs and stared up at the ceiling. I wanted badly to just jump on top of him and kiss him again, but I knew that I couldn’t.
“Tonight was fun. Thanks for taking me here.” Justin said quietly.
“Thanks for coming, I had fun too. And hey, I like you a little more than yesterday.”
We both laughed quietly and then there was more silence. I turned on my side and stared at him still in silence. I didn’t know what to say, I mean it was just so hard to talk to him about this stuff and not have it be fake.
“Justin, can I tell you something?” I asked.
“Yeah, you can tell me anything.”
He turned to me with a look like he was interested in what I was going to say. I thought for a few seconds; should I tell him how I feel? My lips parted and I felt nervous. More butterflies came in my stomach as I stared into his eyes. I felt pressured by something, like I should just tell him.
“Um, never mind.”
He smiled and after some time I turned back on my stomach and closed my eyes. I didn’t do it, gosh, sometimes I’m so stupid.

12 comments:

  1. ANA YOU ARE FREAKING AWESOME
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg more please, I am officially obsessed <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh amazing!! Post asap pleaseeeeee<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaaa next as soon as posible <33333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Post a link of your other blog!! Make the story a little more dramatic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next chapter please !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Story

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!!!! Next chapter! Soo good love it
    Please tell him soon..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loooooovvvveee ittt!!!!next!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this story!! Next chapter please??

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.