4 Aug 2013

Found: 10: Real Relationships.

Heellloooo...(: so just a few things... You guys know how I've been busy these past five days or so, right? It's going to happen again... Lol I don't want to go into details of why, because I don't know, but in a few weeks I won't be able to post for... 10 whole days. I know. I know, it's tough for the both of us lol, but I can try to post but I can't guarantee it. I'll give you a heads up when that'll be happening.
Last thing, it really saddens me to see bad comments, on anyone's story. If you guys don't like them, try to keep it to yourself for the sake of yourself and for others. I'd appreciate it a lot, and I'm sure many other people would including the other girls who post. Everyone writes differently, and you may not like it, but others do. Now, I'm not trying to take control over anything, and I don't want to, I'm just giving you a heads up! I hope you understand!(:
On that note, I'll let you read haha. Lets raise the bar this time... 9 comments for next chapter?
There's a little twist, and tell me what you think of it(;

Chapter 10:
Wednesday, July 4th, 2012
12:00pm
 
Baby it’s still me and you…"
I opened my eyes and looked at Justin and Scooter who were both giving me thumbs ups. I smiled and took the headphones off before running into the room and hugging both of them. I was so excited. This past week had been crazy! And I had just finished recording my very first song; that I had written all by myself! Of course it was edited, but I still wrote it without any help.
“That was absolutely amazing!” Scooter said.
“Thanks.”
“Next up, an album!” Justin said right after.
I looked at them like they were crazy. An album? Would I be able to do that? I mean I didn’t have to write all of the songs, but I’d still have to write some of them. That was going to be a lot of work; I could already tell.
“Seriously?” I asked with a smile.
“Yup! But for now, you have a concert to attend to missy.”
“Wait, what? A concert?” I asked anxiously.
“Yup, don’t worry, Justin will be there to help. But you have to go to the Macy’s Parade downtown and perform, sorry for the late notice.”
“Late notice? I can’t do this Scooter. I’m not ready to perform in front of so many people.” I whined.
“You have to do it sometime, come on! We need to go. You’re on at one.”
I looked at Justin and he looked at me. Nothing had changed over the past few days, except that we were in NYC. I mean, I hadn’t talked to Justin about my feelings or anything like that, and he hadn’t said anything either. Our relationship just kinda stayed the same for now, and I was glad that it did. I was scared to be in a relationship; I’d never had an actual boyfriend before. Not that Justin would know that or anything, it’s just, I don’t know what to expect.
Back to the point I was getting at; I had my very first concert in a parade! I was scared shitless. There was no way that I wouldn’t mess up at least once. I was nervous and we weren’t even there yet. Well, now we were, it was a quick drive. I stepped out of the car and lights flashed everywhere. I covered up my face and ran inside a tent with Scooter and Justin.
“Alright, listen up everybody (YN) has arrived. Hair, make-up, outfit, she needs it all!” Scooter yelled.
Two people rushed over to me and grabbed my arms, pulling me over to a chair where I sat down and got leaned back. People began working on my hair and make-up right away, literally. I just kept my mouth shut and my eyes closed and let everyone else do their work. I never thought that I’d have to have other people doing all of this for me. It was so frantic, and I felt like everything revolved around me; which it kinda did. I didn't like it at all, I hated everything about me. I felt so pressured and stuff. I wasn't sure about this whole fame thing.
“Alright, now you just need an outfit, and we have… 30 minutes to spare. Okay guys! Let’s get going.” The make-up lady yelled.
Someone ran up to me and handed me some type of outfit http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_10_perform/set?id=88914230. I took it in my hands and was whisked off to the bathroom. As I changed, I thought about some things. I hadn’t seen Justin once since I got in here; great, I was thinking about him again. I needed to stop thinking about him so much, I always was and it hurt me.
I walked out of the small changing room and everyone smiled. They all seemed proud of what I’d… become, I guess you could say. I hadn’t looked in a mirror once yet, so I guess I couldn’t say or do much. I walked slowly over to the mirror and stared at myself in awe.
“Wow. I look so different, so… beautiful.” I mumbled.
I felt a smile forming on my face just as Justin crept his arms around my waist from behind. I looked at him in the mirror and he had a smile on his face also. I turned around in his arm and looked at him. I didn’t have to look up because of the heels that I was wearing now.
“You look amazing baby.” He whispered in my ear.
I blushed and bit my lip slightly as I pulled away. Luckily we had to ‘fake’ it around these people, because then I could act how I really felt. It was nice knowing that this is how it must be like to be in a relationship.
“Show time!” someone else yelled.
I let go of Justin’s hand and followed the guards out to my float. I had to go under the float because I was going to rise above when I began singing. I guess it was my very own float, with only me on it besides the band. I didn’t get a very great glimpse of it, so I had no idea how this would be. Scooter just told me to walk around and dance and sing, it was that simple I guess. Now I was alone; no Justin, no Scooter. I was way more nervous; I had no idea what this was going to be like.
“Okay, we’re moving.” The guy said.
I could feel the float moving along down the street. I knew that once we got to where most of the cameras were, that’s when I was going to start. The guy gave me a head’s up before I started going up, but that still didn’t calm me very much. My head slowly poked over the surface and I could see that I had come up at the very top of the float. I saw plenty of people screaming and waving as I slowly went by. They all knew me because of Justin, not because of my music, not yet at least…
That’s when I start to realize, that you may just be the one... I can’t take my eyes off, but I’m afraid that you’ll run… Away.
I sang my heart out and tried my best as I walked around. When I began the chorus right after that, I started walking down the stairs and moving my body a little more. The float was slowly moving so it was easy to walk around and sing. I walked to each side and waved to people and danced as I sang even more. When the song came to an end, I stood at the front of the float and put my hands up, breathing heavily. Everyone cheered and yelled for me; I stood there with a smile on my face. I looked at the people’s signs that they held up, telling me that they loved me and asking me to marry them. I couldn’t believe any of it.
For the rest of the parade, I either answered questions from interviewers, or waved to people from the top. It was fun, and everyone cheering for me; that was even better.
After about two hours, around 3:15pm, I was let off of the float and I immediately went to find Justin. I dodged everyone, only looking for those two huge brown eyes. When mine met his, I smiled widely and took off my heels to run to him. I hugged him tightly around his neck and smiled in his shirt.
“You did amazing!” Justin praised me.
“Was I really that good? I mean I thought that I had messed up or did something wrong and-“
Before I could finish my sentence, Justin pressed his lips against mine, in front of everyone. My lips felt tingly once more, and I couldn’t help but kiss him back. I loosened my grip around his neck, I felt kind of different after our kiss. It was just like the last, and it made me feel funny inside and out. I looked at the TV screen near to see me and Justin on there smiling at each other. I smiled even more and we walked hand in hand back to the tent.
I sat down and drank some water while Justin just kept talking about how good I did. And he kept saying ‘my girl’. I felt tingly inside again every time he said it. He called up a few friends after I changed and invited them over tonight after we got back to Calabasas. It was a long flight of boring back to his house, but it was fun. I hadn’t been inside his house yet, so I was excited.
When we got there, it was pretty late and I was about to pass out. Justin hung out with some friends downstairs while I went upstairs and found my way to his room so that I could change and go to bed. I didn’t even bother looking around; I was too tired to even walk.
 
(Justin’s POV)
 
“So that’s your girl? She’s fine.” Za said as we sat around downstairs.
“Well not exactly, she’s just a friend. Management had us be in a ‘relationship’ for the public, so that’s what I’m doing for now I guess.” I replied.
“That’s pretty tight; you actually like her though, right?” Twist asked right after.
“No man, I’m not the type to be tied down and you know that.”
I laughed at them and we continued playing our game. Everyone asked me if I actually like her, and I didn’t. She was just another girl, like the rest of them. I don’t get tied down in relationships, girls cause too many problems. That’s why I’m never in a relationship. I hope to dear god that she doesn’t like me like that, but it sure seems like it. I don’t want to break her heart, but I don’t know what to do without doing that exactly. I mean girls fall for me way too easily; it sucks to turn them down. But I can’t be tied down by a girl, no way that's gonna happen.
“Dude, are you even paying attention?” Fredo asked as he hit my shoulder.
“Yeah, sorry.”
“Someone’s thinking about (YN).” Everyone teased.
“No I’m not kid. I don’t like her, trust me, she’s just another girl that I have to put up with, except this time I can’t get in her pants.”
Everyone laughed and we stopped talking and went back to our game. What I said was exactly right, she probably wouldn’t let me get in her pants, unless I made her fall for me harder, which I could manage. She is gullible, so that makes it easier. But I’m a nice person and I won’t do that. The only difference is that she can’t leave me after I’m done with her. God, I hate clingy chicks.
“Alright, I’m done for the night. I’m gonna head upstairs.”
I set the controller down and headed upstairs quietly. I didn’t want to wake her up; I wasn’t that mean of a guy. I crept into my room and quietly changed before slipping into bed and covering myself up. I thought, yeah, what I said earlier made me sound like a douche, but it was true. I can’t really change, no matter the girl, at least that's what it seems like. That’s why I stay out of real relationships in the first place.

11 comments:

  1. this story is awsome! you`re an amazing writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. post soon please. i love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next chapter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good but i don't want justin to be a bad guy next chapter soon please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh noo:(( i did not expect that but oh well..hope he falls for her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just got thousand times more interesting! I _need_ more. Now. But anyway, I love it and please update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please write more i love this story!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please make Justin fall for her and make him change! Good story! Write more please?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwh I was really hoping he liked her back! Oh we'll hopefully he'll change ;) love this story tho!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's sooo good! Love it, but please can he fall for her, pleeaaassseee

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.