22 Aug 2013

Found: 22: Don't Leave Me Again.

Heellloooo I'm back(; and with my other greeting lol. Anyways, I have some bad news and you guys will be pissed at me I'm so so so so sorry I really am. But I can't post for about a week after Friday.. I'm so sorry and I hope I don't lose your guys interest or anything because I know that I might and I just wanted to give you a head up. Anyways, read on my lovely ladies(;
8 comments?(;

Chapter 22:
Tuesday, October 30th, 2012
9:00am
 
I woke up in me and Justin’s bed and stretched. I had been staying at his house for the past few weeks or so, all alone. I guess it wasn’t that bad, seeing I was in the studio every day. I had a photo shoot today though, something different. My mom kept on trying to call me, but I rejected it. I hadn’t heard from Tyler either, no matter how many times I called he didn’t answer. It was odd, but at least I had Justin, right? Not right. No girl wants their boyfriend to be there only friend. And on top of that, he could never talk because he was always busy. It sucked, but I guess it was fine for now.
Does it sound weird when I say I feel like we’re drifting apart already? Because that’s really how I feel. I try to tell myself that he’s just busy, when in reality he’s always having fun and doing fun things. He never calls me anymore, I have to call him. He always cuts each call short, and I haven’t even gotten to tell him about my mom or Tyler. It’s like he doesn’t want anything to do with me anymore, and that hurt.
I got out of bed and turned on the TV while I got ready. I took a quick shower before picking out an outfit while listening to the background noise of the TV. I left E! News on because I like listening to other celebrities lives and what everyone else had to say. The only thing that sucked; was that my name started to come up more often and it did today too.
“In other news, (YN) has been making headlines lately. It went from a nice day at home, to a blowout with her mother, to getting a ride from paparazzi. This girl is on a roll of making history, and not just in music. Boyfriend Justin Bieber seems to be having fun though while he partied in Texas the past few nights. The crew stopped just for a little partying while on the Believe Tour. The weird part, sources say that there are girls involved, and none of them being (YN).”
I parted my lips slightly and brought my hand up to my mouth to cover it. Justin wouldn’t do that to me, would he? This was hard to handle, but the news wasn’t always right anyways. It was probably just a story, hopefully.
I dialed Justin’s number right away as I grabbed my phone and he answered within a few seconds. At least he answered; he must actually want to talk to me.
“Hi Jay, what are you up to?” I asked with a smile on my face that was not visible to him.
“Just sitting around on the bus, headed to Houston. Do you need anything?” he asked.
“No, I just wanted to talk to you-“
“I have to go, but I promise to call you back later tonight, before my concert, bye.”
Before I could say bye, he hung up the phone. I sat in our bed, kinda depressed. I had no one left around me, and I wasn’t only alone, I was scared.
I balled all of my emotions up and pushed them away so that I could get to my photo shoot on time. I left the house in Justin’s range rover and headed to the shoot. I arrived and headed inside right away. I looked horrible now, but I’d look completely different later. The ladies sat me down and did my hair and make-up and put me in an outfit and all of the usual stuff.
Once I was ready, I went immediately on set and they began taking pictures. It was hard enough already to put on a smile, and even harder faking one. I tried my best, and in the end the pictures ended up turning out. I had a few transferred to my phone for me to keep. Some they allowed me to release early, which is exactly what I was going to do.
As soon as I got home, I laid on my back on the couch and went to Instagram. I wanted to post one of the photos that I really liked, hoping that Justin would see it. The caption was: A guy and a girl can just be friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever…
It got a few thousand likes right away, but I’d never know if Justin was one of them. I was hoping, because I missed him a lot and I wanted him here next to me badly.
I laid thinking, but soon I just felt stuffy and trapped. I headed out to the backyard, passed the pool, and to the overlook of the cliff, leaving my phone and everything else on me inside. I’d come out here a few other times while I was here alone, just to get some fresh air and think about things. I always came out here to think about Justin.
Justin was the only thing on my mind most of the time, so there wasn’t much of anything else to think about. I always wondered if he thought about me too, but he probably didn’t. If he was ignoring me in real life, he was probably ignoring me in his thoughts too.
A tear fell from my eye and I let it. I usually didn’t cry about such things like a guy, but this time was different, Justin was different. I curled up in a ball on the bench and watched the sun set across the horizon. This lonely life was not suiting me very well.
I heard the wind brush the grass gently behind me and I pulled myself together. I sniffled one last time before setting my feet back on the ground. Life was falling apart for me, and I had no idea what to do now but take a deep breath and wish for it all to disappear.
 
(Justin’s POV)
 
I finished my concert and I wasn’t only tired, but I was sad. Usually, I went back to the bus happily, but not this time. It was another concert without (YN). It was hard, and I never had the time to talk to her. I didn't even remember to call before my concert… How could I explain it to her when she tried so hard and I had to reject her? It was everyone around me, and everything around me, that interrupted our relationship. It’s like every time we tried to have a simple conversation, it was cut short. I hated it, and she probably hated me.
But tomorrow was her birthday, and I told her that I wouldn’t make it. The catch was, I was going there tonight. I was already on my way back, sitting in the plane. I bet she’d be excited to see me, but not as excited as I was to see her. It was around 9pm when I arrived in Cali. On the way to our house, I thought I’d burst because of the excitement. It’d only been a week or two but I still missed her a lot.
We arrived at my house and I got inside to find emptiness. She must be in bed, I thought. I went up the stairs, skipping a step each time to make it faster. I ran into our room with a smile on my face, but no one was there. Her clothes were laid out on the floor and her pajamas on the bed with one side peeled back. She must be somewhere in the vicinity.
I found a sheet of paper, with a simple saying on it. I read it in my head, thinking about it, taking each word into consideration. It read: I fell in love today, with a someone as bright as the sun, eyes like the moon. They were stars in a crowd of darkness that is everyone else. They don’t believe so, but something tells me, it’s my job to make them believe that they burn bright enough to be my light.
I parted my lips slightly in awe, thinking about how much I must’ve hurt her. She must be dying inside, because of me, because of how much I hurt her. I had an idea of where she was, the only place where she could get all of her emotions out and still be at peace.
I walked outside in the back and across the patio beyond the pool. I saw her hair down and flowing in the wind. She was looking out over the cliff with her legs pulled up to her chest, facing away from me. I could barely hear her quiet sobs over the wind, but they were still flowing gently through my ears. I walked closer, my feet lightly making noise through the grass. I wondered if she could hear me, but she never turned around as she placed her feet on the ground and took a deep breath of air. I wasn’t sure what to say, but with the paper in my hand and my thoughts straightening themselves out, I let the words come out of my mouth freely.
“I fell in love with someone today too. She’s not perfect, but she’s definitely worth it. She may not be easy, but if she was easy, she wouldn’t be as amazing as she is. I’ll never know why she is the way she is, but I’ll be willing to spend my whole life trying to figure her out.”
She turned her head to see me and I watched her wipe away tears falling from her eyes. She stood up and I could see a smile breaking through the sadness written all over her face. I opened my arms and she ran into them, allowing me to hold her tightly. She sobbed slightly in my shirt, but I didn’t want to let go because I didn’t care. Soon, she backed away still in my arms and looked up into my eyes.
“Don’t ever feel alone because you’re not. No matter how far away we are from each other, you’ll always be on my mind and you always have been. (YN), I love you.” I said quietly as I brushed her hair behind her ear with my fingers.
“I love you too.” She spoke quietly.
I held her tight and she laid her head back on my chest. I just felt comfort holding her while we stood together, and I didn’t want to leave her like that again. I knew that her mother had left her, along with Tyler and everyone else. But they didn’t matter if they left; she just needed some time without them. And I’d do anything for her, to make her happy again.

11 comments:

  1. Omg this is so good but its sad too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMB ! SO GOOD ! I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its soooo sad but I love it and I guess I can go a week without reading your awesome story :'( but I'm sure its for a good reason :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a moving story. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More ! (: I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  6. More ! (: I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. can u post now? <333

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this story post again!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Post again please :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. great chapter!! wheres the next one?:(

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.