7 Aug 2013

Destiny



Hey,
This is my next Short-Imagine-Story! I hope you like it.
Thank you so so so so so so so so so much for your nice comments. They mean really much to me. I’m so happy that you like my stories. If you say me what should happen in the next story I can write it like you want. I can also write Wish-Imagines if you want. All what I need for it is:
·         Your name          
·         How old should you be in the story?
·         What should happen in the story?

PS.: In this story Justin and Selena aren’t a couple!
Sorry for my bad english and my errors! I hope you can forgive me. :D
 I hope you can forgive me

Hi,
I’m (YN) and 16 years old. I live with my family in Canada and I still go to school. If you know Justin Bieber was born in Canada therefore I’m a big Belieber so I’m really glad that I live here. Before I forget to tell you, Justin’s my boyfriend. We’re dating for more than a year. Our story how we met is kind of weird but let me tell you!

March, 13 2012

“(YN) go one! You’re late and you know that we have today our important examination. If you miss you will fall through and you must go to boarding school in London!” my best friend shouted through the phone.
I rolled my eyes even if she can’t see me. She say it every day that if I don’t create the examination that I must go to London. That was so annoying!
“Fiona calm down! I wear heels and it’s not very easy to run with them. I’m there in 10 minutes! Say the teacher that I’m in a jam track! Thanks bye.”
Before she could answer me I hung up. I know that it wasn’t a good idea that I wear heels today but they look so good to my outfit (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=92680127&.locale=de) I looked at the clock 2 minutes till school begins therefore I run. Suddenly I tripped. I fall on the ground and on my leg. It hurt so much.
“Great! This is so embarrassing! I hope nobody have seen me!”
When I wanted to go up, I realized that I couldn’t. My leg hurt so much that I couldn’t get up. I didn’t know what I should do. I tried like 5 minutes to get up but it didn’t work.
“Young lady? Should I help you? I saw that you tripped and it didn’t look good. I think your leg is broken!”
A man stood in front of me. He had a friendly and nice voice. He held out his hand to help me get up. I took his hand and got up.
“Auh! It hurt so much! I can’t stay!”
My leg hurt so much that I couldn’t stand. I wasn’t a blubberer but it hurt so much that tears rolled down my check. I was glad that the strange and friendly man was here and helped me. When I looked at him to say thanks I realized who it was. It was Justin Bieber. In me I freaked out. I did not recognize him at first sight because he wears a hat and glasses and by his side were no paparazzi or bodyguards or fans. It was kind of weird.
“Are you J-J-Justin B-Bieber?” I asked with a shaking voice.
“Yeah honey. I’m but please don’t freak out. I won’t that someone sees me!” he whispered to me.
I just nodded. My leg still hurt and I didn’t know what I should do.
“How is your leg? I think it’s broken. I drive you to the hospital. If that’s ok.”
“ Justin you mustn’t. I must go to school I have an important examination!”
Tears rolled down my cheek because my leg hurt so much.
“Honey, that’s ok. Come with me you can’t go with a broken leg in the school.”
I nodded. Justin came closer to me and picked me up in bride style. I didn’t know what to say. He was so cute.
“Justin, you mustn’t. I’m too heavy.”
“Just let it.”
He walked with me in his hands to his car on the parking place. When we finally were by his car he opened the car door and sat me in the seat. He went to the other door and got in the car too.
“How are you? Does your leg hurt more?” he asked me caring.
“Yes, my leg hurts more than before.”
Tears rolled down my cheek.
“Honey doesn’t cry. You’re so beautiful and I’m sure that your smile is beautiful too. Believe me everything’s gona be alright.”
“Thank you but it hurt so much and I’m so scared that my leg is broken.”
“Don’t be scared. I’m here by you.”
He took his hand on my leg and stroked it. I took my bag and looked for my phone to call Fiona that I can’t come to school.
“Should I call your family when we’re in the hospital?” Justin asked me while he looked at me.
“No, thanks but my Mom and Dad are on a vocation. I just text my friend that I don’t come to school.”
Justin nodded. When we finally arrived at the hospital, Justin got to my side and picked me up, bride style. I was so glad that Justin was here by me and not somebody other. We went in and waited in the waiting room. After a few minutes a woman yelled my name that I can come in.
“Justin, can you please come with me? I won’t go alone.” I asked Justin with glassy eyes.
“Sure my dear! Don’t cry I’m here!”
We walked in the room and sat down. Justin came closer to me and hugged me tight. A few minutes later the doctor came in. I told him what happened and he made an X-ray.
“Young lady, your leg is broken. I'm going to make a gypsum and then you can go home.” The doctor said.
I couldn’t believe it. I get gypsum? Why me? Why this couldn’t this happen someone other? I got closer to Justin. He hugged me tight. The doctor went out of the room and a nurse came in. She looked very friendly. She made me a gypsum and gave me purple crutches because purple was my favorite color.
“You like purple?” Justin asked with a smirk on his face.
“Yeah, it’s my favorite color.”
“Really? Mine too.” He said.
I smiled.
“Yeah, I was definitely right!” he said while we walked out of the hospital and to his car.
I looked confused to him like he was crazy.
“I was right that you have a beautiful smile.” He looked at me with a smile.
I just smiled back. I wasn’t very chatty yet. I was very shy and even by boys. We got in his car and he started the engine
“Where do you live? I’ll drive you home so we can get to know each other better, if you want.” Justin said to me while we drove home.
“Mhmm…yes please. I live in (YA).”
Justin nodded. After about half an hour of driving, we finally arrived at my house. We got out and in my house. We sat on the couch in the living room.
“Do you want something to drink, Justin?” I asked him.
“No thanks but could you tell me something about you?”
“Ok. I’m (YN) (YLN) and 16 years old. I go to school and I missed my important examination today. I think my Mom and Dad will kill me. They said if I don’t get a good note on this test, I’m going on a boarding school in London next year. I love dancing and music….”
I told him many things about me, my family, my friends and my life. I had the weird feeling that I can trust him. He told me too about him. It was really interesting to hear about his life.
“(YN) can I have your number?” he asked.
“Sure.”
I gave him my number and he looked at me.
“How long are you here in Canada?” I asked to break the silence.
“I’m here for vocation. I must go back to Californian in August. So we can spent many time together, if you want.” He smirked at me.
“Really? You want to spent time with me? I would love to!” I said very loud.
Justin just laughed. We went upstairs in my room. We sat on my bed to talk a little bit more. After a few minutes of talking we sat there in silence. I noticed that Justin stared at me so I looked at him.
“Don’t stare at me. That makes me uncomfortable and unsecure.” I said to him laughing.
“Sorry it’s just that you’re so beautiful. Why does this makes you unsecure? You know that you’re beautiful. The boys argue safely at school about you!”
“What? No! I’m not beautiful and all boys hate me.” I said while looking down my lap.
Justin lifted up my jaw with his thumb.
“Honey, don’t lie! How can’t boys like a girl like you? This can’t be true.” He said looking at me.
“You like me? But it’s true they hate me.”
“Yes, I like you. Why do they hate you?” he asked with a sad voice.
“I don’t know if it’s a good idea that I tell you this!”
“Tell me you can trust me. We’re friend right?” He said with a little smile at his face.
I took a deep breath and answered him the question.
“They hate me because I’m a Belieber.”
“What? They hate you because of me?” he said with disbelieve.
I nodded. Justin came closer to me and hugged me tight.
“I’m so sorry honey. I’m so sorry!” he said.
“Don’t worry. It’s ok. Nobody must like me, if they don’t want to.”I said looking deep in his eyes.
Justin smiled at me and hugged me the last time tight.
“I like you!” he said.
I smiled. We were talking for hours therefore it was already 1:30p.m. I was very hungry and I hoped that Justin was too.
“Mhm…Justin?”
“Yes?”he said with a smile on his face.
“Are you hungry? I’m very hungry I think I’ll order pizza for us.”
“That’s a great idea.”
I took my phone and called the pizza service. After minutes the door rang. I got up and looked for my crutches.
“I’ll go. You can’t go downstairs as fast as I!” Justin said with a big smile on his face.
I just nodded and sat back down on my bed.   Justin was so sweet and caring. It felt like we know each other since years. When he came back he had 2 pizzas in his hands.
“Fresh pizza!” he yelled.
I laughed.
“How many have you paid?” I asked taking a bite of my pizza.
“Why?”
“Because I’ll pay for the pizza!”
“Are you crazy? I would never let you pay for our meal!” he kinda shouted at me.
“But..”
“No buts! I paid it!”
I smiled at him. I liked him like he was my best friend since ever. My only worry was these that I may fall for him but I know that this would ruin all. Maybe he liked me too? He said it or? Or is he treating  every girl like me? What if he just say that he like me but doesn’t like me?
“(YN)? Is something wrong?” Justin throw me out of my thoughts.
“Uh..yes.”
Justin laughed at me. “What do you want to do today?” he asked me. I shrugged. “Do you want to watch some movies? We can do all what you want to!” he said.
I nodded and smiled at him. We went downstairs to look for some movies for today. We took some romantic, horror and funny DVDs and went back upstairs in my room to watch them.  We spent the whole day to watch all movies. When it was already 11 p.m. I was very tired I felt how my eyes were getting heavier and heavier.
“Are you tired?” Justin asked looking at me. I nodded. “Then sleep. I’ll go home.”
I got quickly up.
“What?” I yelled. “How can you do that?”
“What?” he asked me with a smile at his face.
“How can you let me alone in a house when I’ve a broken leg?”
“Ohh…Should I stay?” He smirked at me. I nodded shyly. “If my princess want this I’ll!”
I smiled and laid back. Justin did his arm around me like he would protect me. I fell asleep in his arms and with a big smile on my face.

5 Months later

“(YN)? Where are you? We must go before it gets dark outside!” Justin shouted.
“I’m in my room. Come to me.”
Justin came upstairs and in my room. He hugged me from behind and gave me a soft kiss on my cheek.
“Hi, honey! You look beautiful!” he said while looking at me.
“Hey! Thanks!
I was wearing this (http://www.polyvore.com/picnic/set?id=92745325) But before I keep going on with telling the story I must say you something. Justin and I are since the day we met best friends and we’ve since this day never leave the side of another. Today is the last day and we go on a secret place (I don’t know where, Justin didn’t tell me) for a picnic. Justin must leave me tomorrow because he must fly back to Californian.
“Can we go?” Justin asked with a annoyed voice.
“Uh..yes!”
He smiled at me. We left my house and hopped in his car. Justin connects my eyes so I could see nothing.
“Justin, where are we driving to?”
“If I would tell you it wouldn’t be a surprise!”
I smiled. Justin started the engine. After a few minutes “Ready or not” (if you don’t know this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPKG1-3LXBs) came on the radio. I danced and sang along the lyrics.
“I didn’t know that you can sing so good! I mean it really you’ve a great voice.” Justin said to me.
“Nonsense! I think you’re crazy!”
“No, I’m not. I’m serious!” he said.
I knew that Justin didn’t see it but I rolled my eyes. He always says what I want to hear. I don’t know if he can read my thoughts or something other. Weird things happen on this earth!
When we finally arrived we hopped out of the car. Justin took my hand to bring me to the “secret place”.  We walked like 15 minutes. When we finally arrived we sat down and Justin downloaded me the blindfold. When I opened my eyes I sat in front of this beautiful view (http://www.natur-portrait.de/images/upload/orig/jiBxTo.jpg) My jaw dropped down.
“OMB! Justin, are you crazy? This is so beautiful!”
“You said Oh my Bieber! Haha I love it when you say this. It’s so funny!” He laughed.
I smiled at him. After we ate we just laid down on the blanket that was placed on the ground and looked around.
“Justin, why are we here? Just because you leave tomorrow?” I asked him.
Justin got up and so did I.
“You’re right. It isn’t just because I leave tomorrow. I must tell you something before I leave. I can’t leave till you know something.” Justin said while looking down on his lap. I came closer to him. “Maybe it ruin all but you must know this before I go!”
“You can tell me all.”
“I know but what I say you yet, isn’t easy for me.”
I looked confused at him. What must he tell me before he leave? He took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes.
“I tell you yet.” I nodded. “I’m so happy that I met you! Since the first day I met you, did I knew that I must make you mine. I saw how you tripped and couldn’t get up and I had to take this opportunity. You’re so cute, friendly, caring, funny, crazy, happy, and beautiful. When I talk about you I can’t stop. You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met. I want that you’re mine. I want that when we go through a street and a boy stares at you I can wrap my arms around your waist and show him that you’re mine. Just the thought about you make me go crazy. The thought how you laugh and smile at me it kinda kill me! I want that when somebody say to me “Look at this girl. She’s beautiful!” I can say “I know but she’s mine”! I love you (YN) (YLN).”
Before Justin could say something other I kissed him. I pressed my lips against his. I felt thousand sparks in my stomach. I loved him too and I had the same feeling as he. I was so happy. When I pulled him away I looked deep in his eyes.
“Justin, I love you too! Since the first day! Do you think if I wouldn’t love you too I would react like this or I would let you sleep by me on the first day we me? I love you too Justin Drew Bieber. I feel the same way like you just for you! You’re my fist love! You’re the first guy I truly love!” I said.
Justin smiled at me.
“(YN), do you want to be my girlfriend?  Do you want to be mine, forever?” He said while smiling at me.
“Yes, ja, oui, jes, sì, imo, in all languages ​​of the world! Yes!”
We both smiled and Justin came closer to me and kissed me. He laid me down, that he can be on the top of me.
“You and me forever?” he said while kissing me passionate.
“You and me forever!”

The end

2 comments:

  1. Soooooooo goooood ! -anna ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Story is so sweet <3 keep writing :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.