7 Aug 2013

Found: 12: Nothing To Say.

Heellloooooo! How are my lovely ladies? Your good? I'm good to haha. How are you liking the story so far? Okay I'm done with the questions lol I'm too nosey. Lets answer some of your questions! Well one of your questions from the last chapter!
Q: What's different about Justin?
A: Justin is confused about his emotions with (YN) and he's not sure what he's doing.
Anyways, here's the chapter! Comment for more... How about 10 this time?(: also if you have questions be sure to ask! I'll answer everyone I can!

Chapter 12:
Wednesday, July 22nd, 2012
11:00pm
 
“Did you guys have fun tonight?” Scooter asked as we headed home.
“Yeah, it was a pretty great night. I made a few new friends, it was pretty nice.”
“I had an amazing time!” Justin yelled.
I laughed at him and pushed his shoulder playfully. Of course he had an amazing time, he won like 4 awards. He had to have them all sent back to his house, but for now we were headed home ourselves. Justin was having friends over, again. I didn’t mind, it was just weird for me. I usually stayed up in his room or a different room, writing and singing.
When we got home, I went right upstairs and changed out of my outfit. It felt nice to finally be in comfortable clothes again. I put my hair up in a messy bun and took off my makeup while Justin chilled downstairs with Twist, Za, and Fredo. They all seemed like nice guys, but I felt weird around them. Fredo was like 6 years older than me and Twist was 3 years older than me along with Justin and Za being 2.
I laid in bed and read a book for a while, just waiting until I got really tired. Reading was fun to me, unlike most. It got my mind off of everything bad and let me be in my own little world for some time. But when you’ve read the book 3 times already, it kind of gets old. I put my book away and looked around. Justin’s room was really boring; I don’t know why I stayed in here when I could be downstairs. So that’s where I headed.
I slipped on some socks and quietly headed down the stairs. I could hear the guys talking in the living room while they played games. Might as well listen to their conversation while I can, right? I had a bad habit of eavesdropping in on people. Hey, if it satisfied my needs then fine.
“Hey, where’s that girlfriend of yours?” Twist asked.
“She’s not my girlfriend- bro stop passing the ball to him!” Justin replied.
“It’s not like you don’t want her to be.” Za joked as he laughed
I smiled to myself and curled my legs up to my chest. I figured that I’d be here for a few minutes, so why not get comfortable? I was just waiting to see what Justin had to say about me. This was exciting...
“I don’t want her to be. Guys, we went over this before. I don’t like her, at all, and I never will. She’s just another girl that will come around and leave after my tour.”
“Your tour doesn’t end for a year after it starts.” Fredo reminded him.
“Yeah, well I can find ways to get management to get her away from me.”
My heart sunk in my chest and I stood up. I felt sort of paralyzed as I stood on the stairs in awe. I don’t like her, at all, and I never will. I guess I was wrong. I guess he didn’t like me, and he never did. He was just playing me, all this time that I fell for him, he was just faking it all. I was supposed to be faking it too, and it should’ve stayed that way. I knew that I shouldn’t have had anything to do with that jerk.
I could feel my eyes tear up as I turned around and ran into the guest room. Or should I say, the room that’d I’d be staying in until tomorrow when I could get a flight back home. I couldn’t stay with him anymore, not after that. Rehearsals began on the 30th of this month, but at least I’d be away from him for a week.
I buried my face in the pillow and wiped away my tears. I couldn’t believe what I heard, after everything I’d given up for him. I can find ways to get management to get her away from me. Not if I do first. I’ll tell them tomorrow, if I need to, that I can’t be with him. Even if it affects my career, I’m going to ‘break up’ with him.
As I calmed myself down, I realized that I never liked him in the first place, and this just proved why I should’ve never liked him after that. I decided to call Tyler and talk to him. Now he couldn’t say I told you so, because I told him so. It was already 1:00am, but I figured that he’d be up.
“Hey girl.” He answered the phone.
“Tyler,” I sniffled as I teared up once more, “he doesn’t like me. I was just listening in on the conversation he was having and-“
I had to stop because of the tears taking over. I didn’t get why I had started crying again after I calmed myself down; maybe because I thought about it again.
“Honey, I’m so sorry.” Tyler said after I finished the story.
 
(Justin’s POV)
 
I finished up the game around 12:45am and decided to head upstairs. I told the guys that they could just crash here for the night, they practically lived here anyways. I walked upstairs slowly, making sure not to wake (YN). I tried not to make noise as I opened the bedroom door, but I saw that she wasn’t even in there. I furrowed my eyebrows and closed the door and headed down the hall. She had to be in one of the guest rooms if she wasn’t in mine. I stopped in front of one of them, hearing her soft voice talking on the phone to someone.
“Tyler, I never should’ve met him in the first place. I can’t stand him anymore, he’s a jerk! I regret ever agreeing to be his girlfriend, I mean I should’ve just taken the easy way out and ended my contract. It wouldn’t have hurt as bad as this.”
I looked down and began to feel bad. I seriously made her feel like that? I didn’t mean to, I mean I didn’t think I had said anything to hurt her that bad. She regrets meeting me, all because of what I said. I felt horrible, I felt like I should do something to help. But how could I? She hated me because I didn’t like her. I wanted her to like me though. I didn’t know why I wanted her attention, but I did. Maybe because I… I do like her? I mean, I’d never felt like I did around her when we touched. It felt tingly. I’d never liked anyone before; I’d never had a real relationship actually. Maybe this is what it felt like to like someone.
“Are you sure that you heard him correctly? I mean maybe you misheard him or something.” Tyler said on speakerphone.
“No, I’m pretty sure he clearly said, and I quote, I don’t like her, at all, and I never will. Listen, I gotta go, I’m going to bed before he decides to come up here and act like he wants me to come to bed with him.”
“Alright, I’ll see you tomorrow night then?”
“Yup, hopefully.”
I heard them both say their goodbyes and I backed away from the door. I couldn’t bug her now, seeing that she was expecting it from me. Was I really that big of a jerk to her? I thought- well I didn’t actually. What I had said was pretty mean, and I had to admit that.
I headed back to bed, but I honestly could not sleep knowing that she wasn’t there with me. I wanted her to be back next to me with her gorgeous smile and her beautiful eyes, but I ruined everything now. Yup, I had a crush on a girl, and I liked the feeling of it. Yet, I may never get the feeling back if I don't get my shit together.
 
(Your POV)

The next morning when I got up around 8:00am, I felt so sore and tired, like I had worked out a bunch the night before. I guess I did do a lot of walking at the TCA’s. I slipped out from under the covers and stretched my body before walking out of the room. I went in Justin’s room to get my stuff, and luckily he was fast asleep. I grabbed everything of mine quietly and brought it all downstairs. Just as I put on a pair of slippers to leave, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see Twist standing in the doorway looking at me.
“Hey there, where are you going so early in your pajamas?” he asked with a quiet laugh.
“Home.” I simply answered.
“Wait what? Why?”
“I don’t have a reason to stay, I mean it’s not like anyone here actually cares about me.”
I felt horrible as I said that, but it was true. He didn’t say much after that, but I felt my phone vibrate and I checked it quickly. It was from Selena, weird. She asked me to call her so I did just that.
“Hey Sel.” I said.
“Hey, what are you doing?”
“Trying to get a ride to the airport as we speak.”
“What? Why? Wait, I’ll come and get you. I live in LA, not far from there.”
I thought about it for a second. Well, I guess I could stop by there and she could drive me to the airport. I agreed and she told me that shed leave right away. Before leaving, I had to wait some time before Selena got there. It wouldn’t take that long luckily.
“Hey, would you mind telling Justin that I’m leaving?” I asked Twist as I stood in the kitchen doorway and watched him pour a bowl of cereal.
“You’re leaving now?”
I turned to see Justin at the bottom of the stairs, talking to me. Oh great, this freaking douchebag again. He always had to show up at some point, the wrong point in time. Plus, why did he care if I was leaving or not? It’s not like he liked me anyways.
“Yeah, why do you care?” I said as I headed towards the door with my suitcase.
I walked outside and he followed me like a lost puppy. Oh my god, why did he have to be so annoying!? I wish I would’ve stayed in a hotel and not have come here. Why couldn’t I have been smart and not gullible?
“I care because I do okay?” he said as he grabbed my arm.
I yanked my arm away from him and stood with tears in my eyes. Great, I had tears in my eyes in front of him. I blinked them away quickly before he could see so that I didn’t look weak. It hurt me that now he wanted me to stay, after I wanted to leave… after he pushed me to leave.
“Well that’s not what it sounded like last night. You’re a jerk Justin, just like I thought before I knew you. I knew that you were a player, that’s why I didn’t want to get involved with you in the first place. All you do is play with girls hearts and leave them falling for you.” I yelled.
“I-“
His voice trailed off slowly. He had nothing to say or nothing to do. Of course he couldn’t reply, because he knew to that he was a player and a jerk.
“That’s what I thought.”
I turned and walked down his driveway and saw Sel waiting for me. I put my bags in her car before getting in myself. She drove away quickly, and good thing because than I didn’t have to look at Justin any longer.
We got to her house in no time and she offered to let me stay the night. I agreed and brought my bags inside. We sat down together and she immediately started asking me questions, which I was totally expecting.
“So first of all, why were you fighting with Justin?”

14 comments:

  1. Update!!! U need to update !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good. Keep writing (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing next chapter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo good!! Post asap<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. this story is amazing. post soon please :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next <333 soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best like always

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so good ! Next chapter please

    ReplyDelete
  9. Next chapter please?! Sooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. MORE ! This is sooooo good ! (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so interesting!!!! MOREEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness this is so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best story ever ur great

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.